Every woman wants to look beautiful regardless of her age. Someone nature gave an excellent genetics, and then there is an opportunity even at 45 to look at 30. But, alas, not everyone is so lucky. Therefore, the majority of the fair sex resort to the help of cosmetologists. They, in turn, can prompt a way out of this situation and slow down the course of time a little. Everything will depend on your age and skin condition.
Someone will help just properly chosen care, and some women, if desired, will have to resort to various procedures. Today, the beauty industry can offer a large amount of products to make your skin look young and healthy. Among them are the so-called "beauty shots." And one of the most popular methods is biorevitalization. Today we will analyze this process in more detail and answer the question whether it is possible to do biorevitalization during the onset of menstruation.
What is biorevitalization and how it is performed
So, if we define the term biorevitalization, this is a procedure during which hyaluronic acid will be delivered to the skin through injections. After all, each of the women knows that it is she who is the link between elastin and collagen, which are responsible for the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid, in the same way as collagen and elastin, is produced by our body independently. The only problem is that with age all the processes inside our body slow down. Consequently, this also applies to the production of these substances.
That is why biorevitalization aims to replenish the missing reserves of hyaluronic acid and thus improve its condition. What are the problems struggling biorevitalization, consider next.
- The first signs of aging skin.
As we have already found out, the slowdown in the body of the release of this particular acid leads to the appearance of the first signs of aging of the skin, that is, to wrinkles and tired dull complexion. So, after completing the course of biorevitalization, you can get rid of the first wrinkles and, of course, improve your complexion, making it healthier and more radiant.
- Dark spots.
Since biorevitalization is also aimed at improving the condition of the skin, even the pigment spots can be evened out, the procedure can also be done.
- Help in improving the condition of the skin after chemical peeling.
Anyone who has tried the chemical peeling procedure at least once knows that redness and dehydration of the skin after it is simply inevitable. A biorevitalization will help in the fight against redness and moisturize the skin.
During the procedure, a professional cosmetologist uses hyaluronic acid in gel form. Since it is the best gel fills the cells in the right area of the skin. Such hyaluronic gel is injected with a syringe with a very fine needle.
A big plus during this procedure is that it does not cause discomfort and is almost painless. But if you are very sensitive to any interventions, then you can ask your cosmetologist that he should treat those areas of the skin that will be injected with a special anesthetic.
In the first minutes, when hyaluronic acid gets inside the cells, you will feel how moisturized your skin will become. This is all because the water balance after getting hyaluronic acid inside improves.
The main indications for the biorevitalization procedure:
- dry skin type
- first signs of skin aging,
- age spots or other irregularities,
- increased peeling.
Is it possible to carry out biorevitalization during menstruation
The modern woman has a rather tight schedule. And it is no wonder, because they have to manage to combine family and work, and also not to forget about taking care of themselves. Therefore, sometimes very busy women, sometimes due to ignorance, are enrolled in the biorevitalisation procedure, even when the menstrual period begins.
In fact, most cosmetologists agree with the opinion that it is best to avoid the biorevitalisation procedure during critical days. This is due to several points.
First, the well-known fact that during the menstrual cycle and PMS, women perceive everything much more acutely. And this concerns not only the psychological state. The skin in such a difficult period also becomes even more sensitive to all interventions. And given that the biorevitalization procedure involves the use of a needle, albeit a very thin one, it will bring unnecessary discomfort and a sensation of pain.
Secondly, since the emotional state of a woman on such days is extremely unstable, she can perceive the result obtained not as we would like. Therefore, the cosmetologist will be calmer and more comfortable to work if the patient is in a good mood and more relaxed.
Another negative factor is that some girls have various rashes and purulent pimples on the face before and during the menstrual cycle. And this is a direct contraindication to the procedure. Since they can lead to the spread of infection during the introduction of hyaluronic acid under the skin. Therefore, it can be said that biorevitalization and menstruation are not particularly compatible.
The best time for biorevitalization
Many are interested in the question of whether biorevitalization can be done when menstruation occurs. There is no exact answer here. Will the procedure be effective in this period? Most of all, yes, but here it is necessary to look at the condition of the skin.
The best period for carrying out such manipulations is daytime, when the cells of our body are most active. Thus, the result will be much better, and you will see it earlier. If, nevertheless, the biorevitalization procedure coincided with your menstrual cycle, then try to do it for 3-4 days of the cycle. So you can avoid unpleasant consequences and problems.
Possible complications after the procedure
If you nevertheless decided to carry out the procedure, despite the critical days, then you should be prepared for the conditions that may be caused by such a decision.
Since during menstruation the injected drug will be absorbed much longer, the risk of papules after injections increases significantly.
Have you often noticed that during menstruation swelling may occur on your face? This is because fluid on such days in the body is delayed. And in combination with hormonal changes and injuries of the skin, swelling after biorevitalization is also inevitable.
Intolerance of the drug is one of the main contraindications to biorevitalization. But more acutely, it may occur during menstruation. Sensitivity to external stimuli also can not be put aside.
Go to the procedure you need only to a proven specialist. After all, there is always a risk of infection from injuries.
Contraindications to the procedure
Like any other cosmetic procedure, biorevitalization has contraindications for treatment. These include:
- inflammation of the skin,
- do not biorevitalization during pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- the presence of herpetic infections in the body in an acute form,
- autoimmune diseases
- individual intolerance of drugs administered inside,
- severe illness in chronic form.
So, gynecologists and cosmetologists are unanimous in that biorevitalization during “women's days” can lead to unexpected consequences. Therefore, it is better if the treatment and correction of defects will be postponed to a different day, when there will be no monthly periods.
Summing up, I would like to say that biorevitalization is a procedure that helps to overcome the first signs of skin aging and renew the regenerating processes without any special surgical consequences. But before you start a course, you should consult with experts and familiarize yourself with all the contraindications in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.
Then, after completing the full course of biorevitalization, you will be able to fully enjoy its benefits.
Is it possible to prescribe beauty shots during menstruation?
The reason for disputes and doubts among cosmetologists about whether botulinum toxins, mezokokteyli, fillers or biorevitalizants can be administered during menstruation is a serious hormonal changes in a woman’s body prior to the onset of each menstruation.
As you know, the final phase of the monthly cycle is characterized by significant fluctuations in the production and release of sex hormones into the blood, which changes not only the emotional but also the physical condition of the woman. For a cosmetologist in these changes, it is important to consider some factors.
Factors to consider when administering an injection:
1. The pain threshold is reduced, therefore injections, which under normal conditions were uncomfortable for the patient, can become completely unbearable before and during menstruation,
2. In the first days of menstruation, blood clotting can be significantly reduced, which is fraught with the appearance of persistent large hematomas after the injection procedure,
3. On the eve of menstruation, the body accumulates water, so after the procedures with preparations based on hyaluronic acid, pronounced prolonged edema can occur,
4. The appearance on the face of purulent pimples and other rashes, typical for the period of menstruation, becomes a direct contraindication for any injection procedure.
To the listed reasons for which it would be worth refraining from the procedures, one should add the extremely unstable emotional background of the woman at the beginning of her period.
She tends to exaggerate many phenomena and give them a negative assessment. In particular, it may seem to the patient to be completely unbearable the idea that immediately after the procedure she does not look perfect and should wait a bit for the final results.
From a medical point of view, in the female body during menstruation and on the eve of it there are no significant disturbances of metabolic and other processes. Therefore, there are no direct contraindications for injecting procedures.
However, most practicing cosmetologists try to dissuade the patient from the procedure and move it to another time.
Is it possible during monthly injections or not
If you cancel the injection procedure, which coincides with the period of menstruation, or you can’t transfer it to at least the 4-5th day of menstruation, the beautician will have to proceed from the situation and try to alleviate the discomfort to the patient as much as possible.
Since the pain in this period is extremely exacerbated, you should not count on the effect of anesthetic cream applied to the skin. We can recommend taking stronger analgesics, which would also contain moderate tranquilizers.
During the period of menstruation, it is better to abandon the injection correction of the areas around the eyes and lips - they are especially delicate, and the pain during the procedure may seem unbearable to the patient.
During menstruation, blood becomes more fluid, its coagulation ability decreases. Therefore, it is acceptable to carry out only superficial intradermal injections without the risk of extensive hematomas. Deeper injections carry a risk of injury to the blood vessels.
However, if during the usual time a woman does not suffer from bleeding disorders, many cosmetologists do not see special risk in injection procedures even during menstruation.
If the patient has a tendency to fluid retention, including in the face area, then during menstruation, it is better to postpone the production of dense fillers or the introduction of a multicomponent mezokokteyl.
It will be enough to inject a lung biorevitalizant, but the patient needs to be warned that there is a risk of puffiness, which, however, will disappear within a week.
Of course, it is easier to work with the patient when she is rested, calm and emotionally stable. But if you have to carry out injection procedures during menstruation, you should discuss with the woman all the possible troubles that accompany the administration of drugs. For a healthy person, there are no direct medical contraindications for the procedures.
The essence of the procedure
The effect of rejuvenation is achieved by subcutaneous administration of hyaluronic acid. It is already present in the human body and even produced in a natural way, so that they are so easily perceived. But after 25 years, as soon as the metabolism starts to slow down, the production of hyaluronka decreases. This immediately affects the condition of the skin. Gradually, it becomes thinner, loses its tone, becomes covered with fine wrinkles.
To restore its concentration with the help of masks and creams is unrealistic - they are not able to penetrate the protective lipid barrier. There are two options to “push” it to the required level: enter using a needle or hardware procedures. Or take in the form of tablets and capsules for the recovery and rejuvenation of the whole organism.
Needleless methods of biorevitalization are becoming increasingly popular precisely because of their non-invasiveness. But drugs in this case are distributed evenly in the upper layers of the epidermis. Therefore, the effect of deep rejuvenation and correction of facial contours cannot be achieved in this way. Although for this type of procedure the periods are not just a hindrance - they can only provoke a slight swelling, which will quickly pass.
Injection biorevitalization gives much more impressive results. In this case, the hyaluronka is delivered exactly to the necessary zones and in the required quantities. But such a procedure, although it is low-impact, still violates the integrity of the skin. So, it has more contraindications and various restrictions.
Every month, significant changes occur in the body of an adult woman. This is due to the fact that her body is preparing for the adoption of the egg, which can be fertilized during the cycle. If this does not happen, the epithelium of the uterine wall exfoliates and this process is accompanied by bleeding, which is called menstruation.
This is provoked by drastic hormonal changes, which resulted in:
- sweating increases,
- several quickens the pulse
- increased blood pressure indicators
- body temperature rises
- hemoglobin decreases,
- blood is slightly thinned
- skin sensitivity is enhanced,
- significantly decreases immunity
- the sebaceous glands are activated.
Against the background of these factors, the risk of complications and side effects after biorevitalization increases. That is why doctors are not advised to perform it in this period.
Two to three days after the cessation of bleeding, the body gradually returns to normal and the procedure again becomes almost painless and safe.
Often, patients try to find out whether it is possible to do needle biorevitalization with injections during menstruation, in principle. In fact, this technique is quite acceptable - menstruation is not a categorical contraindication to the procedure. But in the light of the factors listed above, doctors advise nevertheless to refrain from it in order not to provoke the appearance of problems.
Even for those who are not afraid of injections, they are always stressful, accompanied by the release of adrenaline and high blood pressure. And during menstruation and so the hormonal balance is disturbed, and the other indicators are slightly overestimated. That is, the body actually already lives in a state of stress, and one additional one is completely out of place to it.
Moreover, the patient's nervous condition is always transferred to the beautician. And here the human factor can already work: to shake a hand, to go deeper into a needle, to creep in an error in dosage calculations. All this is not so scary, but can affect the final result. By the way, the likelihood that during menstruation the patient will remain dissatisfied with them also increases.
In order that the injections are better tolerated, cosmetologists use anesthetic gel applications. They reduce the sensitivity of the nerve endings. But during menstruation, it is exacerbated. Therefore, sensations such as if the anesthetic was absent altogether.
This is uncomfortable for the patient and makes it difficult for the doctor to do his job normally. When the client lies quietly, it is almost impossible to err at the points of introduction and it is easy to control the depth of punctures. If it is compressed and bulged out, then there is a risk of piercing the epidermis too deeply, damaging a nerve or large vessels.
When hyaluronic acid is injected under the skin, mild swelling occurs always, even if it is not damaged. This is due to the accumulation of a large volume of water, attracted by hyaluronic molecules. Later, it is more or less evenly distributed, and the swelling goes away.
При инъекциях припухлость – результат усиленного выделения лимфы в ответ на проколы. Таким образом, тело стремится как можно быстрее восстановить целостность кожного покрова и не допустить попадания инфекции в кровь. With menstrual flow, and so is activated, which means that in the places of injection accumulates more fluid and it dissolves more slowly.
Bruises and hematomas
They are the result of needle damage to the capillaries or small blood vessels located under the skin. When this happens, the platelets quickly plug the hole and the blood stops flowing. Sinyachki are small and disappear already on the 4-5 day.
With high blood pressure and low clotting due to the low content of platelets in it, much more will flow out of the same puncture. Bruises will be extensive, and if even a small vessel is damaged, a hematoma may form. Accordingly, biorevitalization during menstruation increases this complication.
Even with full sterility, a small amount of pathogenic microorganisms penetrates any wound. But to multiply and provoke the development of skin disease or a strong inflammatory process does not give them the immune system, standing on guard.
That's only during menstruation, it is weakened. Therefore, many patients notice that the redness in the wounds remains up to a week, and inflammation of the skin and suppuration often develops. You can prevent this by thorough care with the use of anti-inflammatory ointments and antiseptics. But is it worth the risk.
Also, many doctors believe that biorevitalization and menstruation are incompatible due to the unpredictability of the result. When the patient comes to the procedure, the cost of which is several thousand rubles, she wants to be sure that the person after her refreshes and the effect lasts at least several months.
If it is performed in the first days of the menstrual cycle, when the hormonal background is extremely unstable, no one can give such a guarantee.
Some do not show any result at all. For others, it lasts only a few weeks. Third, an allergic reaction occurs, although it did not exist before. So the negative consequences at this time can be very different, though not too dangerous.
If you think about the above facts well, it becomes quite clear why it is impossible to inject biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid during menstruation. In principle, this is a period when a woman should abandon any traumatic procedures and take more care of herself.
Reviews of patients, who still took the risk and passed the session, only confirm what has been said. Injections become painful, redness and swelling do not go away longer, the risk of infection greatly increases. So to ignore the opinion of doctors is not worth it anyway, but in this especially. Moreover, there is no reason to rush. Transferring the procedure even for a week does not affect the final result of the course.
Indications and Contraindications
Indications for biorevitalization are:
- loss of skin elasticity and the appearance of wrinkles as a result of natural aging or bad habits,
- skin injury due to laser resurfacing, plastic surgery, chemical peeling,
- the presence of freckles on the skin, age spots or dark circles under the eyes,
- oily skin and enlarged pores.
Despite the fact that the biorevitalization procedure is quite effective and useful, it is not recommended in the following cases:
- individual intolerance to the drug,
- inflammation of the skin. Injections can contribute to the spread of infection,
- moles. You can not injure the skin in the area of birthmarks, because it can cause them to degenerate into malignant tumors,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- increased body temperature
- malignant neoplasms,
- autoimmune diseases
- period of menstruation.
What happens in the body during women's days
The menstrual cycle affects the work of the female body as a whole, as there are changes not only in the reproductive system, but also in the endocrine system, which is responsible for the production of hormones. He is governed by the hypothalamus, located in the brain, which through the pituitary gland, gives commands to the ovaries. In turn, they are responsible for the production of hormones (progesterone and estrogen) that regulate the release of the egg and the activity of the uterus.
During women's days in the cerebral cortex there is a rapid change in the processes of excitation and inhibition, which leads to such an organism's response as:
- increased tendon reflexes,
- there is an increase in pulse rate
- blood pressure rises slightly,
- body temperature rises by several tenths of a degree
- in the blood changes the number of red blood cells and leukocytes. Before menstruation, the hemoglobin level rises, and with its onset decreases, as well as leukocytes,
- platelet count drops, causing any swelling to last longer than usual
- sensitivity of pain receptors increases,
- the sebaceous glands are impaired, a small rash may appear on the skin (especially in the chin area),
- the immune system weakens, allowing the infection to enter the body.
All this is normalized independently after the end of menstruation, when a new cycle begins and the body begins to prepare for fertilization again.
Read what the result after neck biorevitalization.
What is biorevitalization with Ial Systems? Details in this article.
What can lead biorevitalization during menstruation
Following the instructions, the beautician can not perform the procedure biorevitalization during menstruation, because it is fraught with the following complications:
- since during this period the sensitivity of pain receptors is increased, the procedure can become very painful, it will be difficult for a woman to tolerate it,
- swelling after holding will fade much longer than usual
- bruises and bruises can form at the site of injections, which will then be difficult to get rid of,
- an infection may be brought to the injection sites, which the reduced immunity cannot cope with,
Therefore, you should definitely agree on the schedule of procedures. Also, do not do biorevitalization before menstruation, because during the preparation of the body for menstruation, the number of side effects may increase.
And when can
At this time, the body's sensitivity decreases, and the procedure will not seem so painful. Also during this period, under the influence of hormones, blood coagulation increases, so there is a greater chance that after the procedure there will be no bruises and seals.
In the second half of the menstrual cycle, side effects after revitalization are much less common than on other days of the cycle.
After biorevitalization, the following side effects may occur:
- the formation of seals at the site of injections, which disappear within a few hours or days,
- pallor of the skin,
- slight swelling,
- pain at the injection site,
- allergic reactions.
Find out what should be the care after biorevitalization of the skin.
Is it possible to do biorevitalization during pregnancy in the early stages? The answer is here.
What are the contraindications for biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid? Read on.
In order to avoid complications after biorevitalization, the following rules should be followed.:
- after the procedure for two to three days you should not touch the skin areas in which hyaluronic acid was injected,
- You should not visit baths, saunas, solariums or beaches for two weeks after the procedure.
- for two weeks after biorevitalization, it is recommended to refrain from using cosmetics, including decorative,
- at this time it is worth limiting physical exertion and abandon plastic surgery,
- it must be remembered that bruises can form at the site of injections, which may occur more than one day, therefore biorevitalization is best done during the holidays,
- Women, before contacting a beautician for biorevitalization, should pay attention to the calendar, which marked the critical days. Procedures can be performed mid cycle
- in order to make sure that the procedure is conducted by a qualified specialist, you should pay attention to the fact that he has certificates,
- Before using the product, it is necessary to clarify who produces it and ask for a quality certificate for this drug. If it is not available, it is better to refuse the procedure,
Despite the fact that the injection of the drug is well tolerated by the body, it is necessary to follow all the recommendations of the doctor conducting the procedure in order to avoid side effects and complications.
How do “critical days” affect the result of injections?
Shortly before the beginning of each regular menstruation, the concentration of sex hormones in the blood changes significantly, which inevitably affects her physical and emotional state:
- the mood becomes unstable, sometimes familiar things can cause an extremely violent reaction from the nervous system,
- there is a tendency to give many events and experiences unduly negative coloring,
- inflammatory processes are much more active (who of us during this period was not sprinkled with pustules?),
- the pain threshold decreases - sensitivity to external physical influences increases, and it becomes much more difficult to endure them,
- blood clotting is reduced.
However, most metabolic and other significant processes in the body do not undergo any noticeable changes. Therefore, from a medical point of view, the basic effects of mesotherapeutic cocktails, Botox, fillers, biorevitalizants and most other cosmetic preparations do not depend on which day of the menstrual cycle injections were made.
Physiological features that should be addressed
Some specific reactions of our body to hormonal changes may further complicate the holding of "beauty shots":
- Closer to the monthly and at the very beginning, pain sensitivity changes. In some women, the difference is so strong that the multiple injections performed during mesotherapy or biorevitalization turn from simply uncomfortable ones into intolerable ones - especially when it comes to working with delicate areas around the eyes or near the lips. In addition, the emotional color of the painful sensations is also changing - towards a brighter and more negative one. To cope with such a double stress with the help of an ordinary anesthetic cream like "Emla" will not work - you need drugs that, in addition to the anesthetic component, contain a moderate tranquilizer - for example, Tempalgin (sold in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription).
- For those patients who are “warned” by purulent pimples about the approach of menstruation, temporary contraindications to the procedure may appear, since any inflammatory processes in the soft tissues of the face can be a potential source of infection for the intradermal and subcutaneous administration of the drug.
- During menstruation, the ability of the blood to coagulate changes - it becomes more fluid, which creates the risk of formation of large hematomas on the face. Only the most superficial intradermal injections will be safe. Anything that goes deeper is more likely to injure blood vessels. And if on ordinary days it is not scary, then during the period of menstruation it can lead to the formation of diffuse blue, which then will “bloom” for several days, gradually replacing the shade with greenish, brown and yellow. However, many cosmetologists believe that the risks of such a development are small, since the coagulability of blood in healthy women during the “critical days” is reduced, but still remains within the physiological norm.
- Before menstruation, when the body actively accumulates water, edema in response to the administration of hyaluronic acid preparations may be more pronounced - even if it is not a dense filler, but a light biorevitalizant or a multicomponent mezokokteyl. However, if a woman does not initially have a tendency to fluid retention in the face, there will most likely not be a significant difference.
What conclusions: can or should not?
In practice, most cosmetologists still discourage their patients from injecting procedures during menstruation. This approach is due to two main reasons:
- Firstly, as we have already found out, it is much easier to transfer injections into the soft tissues of the face in the beginning or middle of the cycle, and not closer to completion.
- Any changes in her own appearance, even if temporary, such as papules that persist for several days at the injection sites, can be extremely painful for a woman during her period. If we add to this the general instability of the nervous system and the tendency to see everything in black light (namely, critical days are famous for this), then the reaction to the results of the procedure can be completely unpredictable. It is much easier to work with the patient when she is rested and relaxed.
What to do if to sign up for "beauty shots" at another time does not work:
- It will be much safer to schedule a visit to a beautician not on the first days of menstruation, but on the 4-5th or later.
- You need to make sure that you do not have problems with blood clotting: even small deviations that normally do not affect the result can increase during the period of menstruation and lead to the appearance of large persistent hematomas.
- Women prone to edema should prepare in advance for the fact that in the first few days the face will look scary. A significant impact on the situation does not work, but the maximum for the week everything should return to normal.
- Those who are confident in their own emotional stability, are not afraid of pain and are ready to defy stress, you can safely plan the procedure even on the first day of the cycle: it will be unpleasant, but there are no direct medical contraindications for this for a healthy person.
The essence of manipulation: briefly about the main thing
Manipulation is performed using special preparations based on hyaluronic acid. Under its influence, wrinkles are smoothed, and the process of production of natural collagen and elastin is launched. Due to this, the skin again becomes elastic, ruddy, smooth. Bruises and bags under the eyes.
However, not all women are allowed to use hyaluronic acid due to its ability to cause serious adverse reactions. Even though it is a natural product.
And during the period of menstruation, the immune system weakens, so the woman has an increased tendency to allergies and other problems with general health.
Therefore, before deciding whether to carry out biorevitalization during menstruation, it is necessary to carefully weigh the pros and cons.
Is it possible to do biorevitalization during regulation?
So, we came to the main question: is it possible to do the biorevitalization procedure during menstruation? Most cosmetologists say mono-voice that they are not, this manipulation during the menstruation period is unacceptable. How do they explain this? There are several reasons for not conducting this procedure.
Decreased blood clotting
During intensive regula, the woman's body loses a lot of platelets. This process is associated with a decrease in blood clotting rates. As a result, any damage will heal longer.
Biorevitalization is a cosmetic procedure that is based on the injection of hyaluronic acid under the skin. During the manipulation of the integrity of the skin, and although it is insignificant, nevertheless, such punctures on the skin will heal longer. And this is fraught with more serious consequences.
Change in psycho-emotional state
Most women during menstruation are in a state of nervous tension. Mood swings, sleep disorders, headaches - all of these abnormalities are occurring in every second woman. And it is precisely such disorders of psycho-emotional state that are contraindications to the biorevitalization procedure using hyaluronic acid.
During menstruation, the threshold of pain sensitivity of women significantly decreases. And although biorevitalization is not too painful procedure, before the end of menstruation it is better to refuse to conduct it, because at the time of injection a woman will feel pain more acutely than she actually is.
Fluid retention in body tissues
By itself, hyaluronic acid contributes to the accumulation of excess fluid in the subcutaneous tissue, which for several days causes the formation of bags or puffiness under the eyes, or in another treated area. And if biorevitalization is carried out during menstruation, it can lead to rather unpleasant consequences.
First, the swelling will become more pronounced and will last longer. Secondly, the distribution of hyaluronic acid in the subcutaneous layer will be uneven, so the procedure will give not positive, but negative, even horrible, results. Because of this, you should not do biorevitalization during menstruation - it is better, nevertheless, to wait for their completion.
Во время менструации потовые и сальные железы кожи начинают функционировать интенсивнее. In conjunction with a change in hormonal background, this leads to the appearance of intense acne on different parts of the body. And they themselves are an obstacle to the manipulation, even in the absence of menstruation.
In addition, it must be remembered that this manipulation, although practically painless, is still a stress to the body. And during the period of menstruation any stress must be avoided.
And even 2 days before the onset of menstruation, these changes can affect a woman’s health after biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid.
When can manipulate?
Throughout the entire menstrual cycle, there is always a time when you can go to the salon and perform the procedure in question. And for this it is not necessary to risk health during menstruation. So when can you do cosmetic manipulation using a special acid injected under the skin?
The most optimal length of time is the period immediately after the end of ovulation. That is, the second half of the menstrual cycle. This is due to the fact that:
- the state of the immune system improves, it begins to function fully,
- pain susceptibility decreases,
- hormones are stabilized,
- normalization of the general state of the body, due to the absence of a sign of PMS,
- ESR returns to normal.
And, finally, the woman's psycho-emotional state is normalized. It becomes more resistant to any stress, so this cosmetic procedure can not harm the body.
What is the consequence of the procedure during menstruation?
Biorevitalization during menstruation can have very unpleasant consequences. First of all, they affect the condition of the skin. But, we will consider them in more detail.
- Edema. Their appearance is due to the accumulation of fluid in the subcutaneous space. The reason for this, in turn, are hormonal changes and hyaluronic acid.
- Bruises, hematomas in the treated area. Their cause is poor blood clotting. Because of this probability, you should not do biorevitalization until the end of the regul, because you can seriously worsen the skin condition. In addition, bruises and hematomas will disappear longer than is usually the case after this procedure.
- The accession of a secondary infection. This is one of the most unpleasant complications. As the body defenses weaken during the regulatory period, it becomes easier for pathogenic bacteria and fungi to penetrate the wounds on the skin that form during this procedure. Subsequently, you can get an unpleasant "bonus" from the biorevitalization procedure.
- Education papules. Although such a risk exists even when performing a cosmetic procedure in the absence of menstruation, yet this period significantly increases it. Therefore, a woman will have to fight not only with bruises or edemas, but also with other unpleasant skin defects.
- The development of a powerful allergic reaction. Of course, it is possible even in the absence of menstruation, since a woman may be intolerant to a particular drug used during biorevitalization. But since immunity weakens over critical days, the body becomes more vulnerable. Consequently, during such a cosmetic procedure one can expect completely different reactions from it.
Biorevitalization is a very popular procedure that helps tighten the skin, return it to youth and freshness. But during regulation, it is better to refrain from manipulation for the sake of your own safety.
Instead of biorevitalization, it is better to give preference to other methods of skin care. Morning face wiping procedures with ice cubes, washing with decoction of medicinal plants, using masks with curd, sour cream or yogurt… There are lots of safe ways to tighten the skin without biorevitalization. Moreover, these methods are absolutely safe for menstruation. And when the “critical” period in a woman’s life is over, you can think of more serious and fast-acting anti-aging procedures!
What is biorevitalization
This procedure is the saturation of the upper and middle layers of the epidermis with hyaluronic acid. After all, if at a young age, our skin is 70% composed of this acid, which is responsible for elasticity, smartness and healthy appearance, then with age this amount decreases, which leads to dryness, sagging and similar age-related changes.
Hyaluronic acid is a high molecular weight polysaccharide, so it is not able to independently penetrate the surface layers of the skin into the deeper ones. When applied superficially, the acid will moisturize and nourish only the upper layer of the epidermis, therefore invasive techniques are necessary for more effective rejuvenation.
Injection biorevitalization is the most effective method for transporting hyaluronic acid to the middle layers of the epidermis. Recently, laser biorevitalization is gaining more and more popularity, which is less damaging to the skin, but no less effectively delivering the acid to its intended purpose.
How menstruation affects the body
If you understand what happens in the female body during menstrual flow, it becomes obvious whether you can do the procedure biorevitalization during menstruation, or should wait for them to finish.
The menstrual cycle affects not only the reproductive system of a woman, but also other systems and organs. Quite a large impact on the endocrine system, which is responsible for the production of hormones. The hypothalamus gives orders to the ovaries through the pituitary gland. And the ovaries directly produce sex hormones - progesterone and estrogen, which regulate the maturation and release of the egg.
In the first phase of the cycle, the uterus prepares to receive a fertilized egg. And if conception did not occur, then the more unnecessary endometrium, along with blood, is rejected during menstruation. During the period of menstruation in the cerebral cortex of a woman, two opposite processes, excitement and inhibition, extremely quickly replace each other, which is the cause of the following manifestations:
- excessive sweating
- increased heart rate
- increased tendon reflexes,
- slight increase in blood pressure
- stable increase in body temperature by tenths of a degree,
- change in the number of erythrocytes and leukocytes in the blood,
- an increase in the number of platelets in the blood leads to puffiness, which lasts longer than on other days,
- violation of the sebaceous glands, may cause a rash or acne,
- increased sensitivity of pain receptors,
- reduced efficacy of the immune system.
As you can see, the changes are quite significant, and biorevitalization, carried out during menstruation, can have an impact on the body.
What can lead the procedure
Almost all cosmetologists say that it is not necessary to carry out injection procedures, including biorevitalization, during menstruation. First of all, it is associated with an increase in the sensitivity of pain receptors. Any injection during menstruation will cause much more discomfort than on other days of the cycle. And biorevitalization is not a vital procedure, so it is worth postponing it.
There are other reasons why you should not do biorevitalization or other cosmetic procedures during menstruation:
- the swelling that appears at the injection site will disappear much more slowly than in the other phase of the cycle,
- bruises and hematomas are likely to appear in the injection zones, which will be difficult to get rid of,
- during biorevitalization, an infection may be introduced into the body, which the weakened immune system simply cannot cope with.
Therefore, it is advisable to take into account your menstrual schedule when recording the procedure. Also, cosmetologists say that you should not do biorevitalization before menstruation, since the body is busy preparing for it and the negative consequences can be even more significant.
When can biorevitalization be performed
Since the answer to the question, is it possible to do biorevitalization before and during menstruation is negative, then the next one arises - when is it possible? It is believed that the most optimal time for the procedure is the second half of the cycle, or more precisely, from the 14th day. During this period, you can not be afraid that the body after the administration of the drug will behave strangely and unusually.
At this time, the sensitivity of the female body becomes much lower, which means that the pain after biorevitalization will not be so noticeable. Also in the second phase of the menstrual cycle, under the influence of hormones, blood clotting increases, so the probability of bruising and hematomas decreases.
Features of the injection procedures during menstruation
During critical days in the body of a woman there are rapid hormonal changes. The level of progesterone drops sharply, the amount of estrogen increases. This leads to emotional instability of the girl, lowering the threshold of pain sensitivity.
When performing biorevitalization during menstruation, a beautician should consider a number of factors:
- Due to the reduction of the pain threshold, previously unpleasant injections become intolerable for most patients.
- In the first phase of menstruation, blood clotting activity decreases. This increases the risk of bleeding and bruising.
- Menstruation is accompanied by increased blood supply to the body, resulting in the formation of edema.
- The patient's skin during menstruation is prone to the appearance of purulent rashes.
A cosmetologist must take into account the emotional instability of the girl. The patient during the menstruation may be distressed by the result. Therefore, the cosmetologist should be as courteous and understanding as possible.
Can I do mesotherapy during menstruation?
Beauticians do not recommend doing mesotherapy during menstruation and 3-4 days before they start. And there are several reasons for this.
First, mesotherapy is an injection intervention. It is accompanied by damage to the skin. On critical days, this is fraught with large bruises on the face, bleeding.
Secondly, the procedure is done with the introduction of special mesotherapeutic cocktails. Therefore, it is contraindicated for girls with an increased tendency to fluid retention. In this category of clients mesotherapy during menstruation may result in the formation of massive swelling on the face.
Is it possible to prick fillers during menstruation
Fillers are drugs that are injected under the skin with injections. Due to their dense texture, they fill the nasolabial folds, deep wrinkles.
The intervention is better not to do in these days, if the body is prone to fluid retention. It will end the same way as in the case of mesotherapy.
If the procedure for the correction of wrinkles to postpone between the critical days is not possible, it is better to give preference to the introduction of light biorevitalizant.
Is it possible to do biorevitalization during menstruation
The principle of biorevitalization is based on the introduction of hyaluronic acid into the upper layers of the skin. This drug stimulates the synthesis of connective tissue fibers (collagen). As a result, wrinkles on the face are smoothed.
There are 2 types of biorevitalization:
During menstruation, it is better to refer to the first option. Injection intervention is accompanied by great damage to the skin. Therefore, it is more likely to lead to the formation of hematomas, edema. But it is better to wait a little with laser biorevitalization. The reasons are the same.
The optimal time for procedures is 7-10 days after the cessation of bleeding. Hormonal background stabilizes at this time, the threshold of pain sensitivity increases.
Possible negative consequences
If you do biorevitalization a few days before or during menstruation, you may develop such undesirable consequences:
- allergic skin reaction (itching, redness),
- swelling of the skin,
- appearance of rash,
- purulent inflammation of the skin (furuncle, carbuncle, abscess),
- subcutaneous hematomas.
Beauticians do not recommend biorevitalization during bleeding. Most of the clients registered for the period of menstruation remain dissatisfied with the result of the procedure. Often does not help even the most gentle attitude of the beautician.
The incidence of complications from procedures performed during menstruation is much higher than after injections between critical days.
You can find out what is not recommended to be done on “these days” from the video below.
What happens in a woman's body during menstruation?
Monthly - special days in the life of every woman. The drop in the level of hormones in the body is just one of the manifestations that await women during this period. The temporary changes do not end there, their series is quite long:
- sweating increases,
- pulse accelerates
- there is a slight increase in pressure and body temperature,
- hemoglobin count is significantly reduced
- the level of platelets changes, which may affect the swelling - it will last longer,
- pain receptors become particularly sensitive,
- sebaceous glands begin to work actively, perhaps even the appearance of rashes,
- immunity weakens.
In more detail about what happens to the body of a woman during menstruation, you can learn from the video:
Important! If you ask any beautician about whether you can do biorevitalization during menstruation, or abstain, the answer is unequivocal - it is better not to tempt fate and not to check how inadequately the body responds to the introduction of fillers.
Why not to cost biorevitalization during menstruation?
Biorevitalization and menstruation are incompatible concepts, and this is somewhat true, it is better not to be convinced, because you will have to get rid of complications for a long time. Even an inexperienced cosmetologist is unlikely to undertake the manipulation, offering to postpone the session for a short time.
Why can not do biorevitalization during menstruation? There are a lot of reasons to refuse the procedure, and a cosmetologist, who will carry out the manipulations, will certainly notify them beforehand. Biorevitalization during menstruation can lead to such problems and complications:
- hypersensitivity these days can lead to the fact that even painkillers will be powerless, and each injection will cause unbearable pain,
- puffiness will last a long time
- there is the likelihood of bruises that go away for a very long time, causing a lot of trouble,
- An infection that the reduced immunity cannot cope with can get into the wounds.
Tip! You should not carry out the procedure before menstruation - there can be even more adverse events. It is better to coordinate with the cosmetologist in advance the optimal time for the introduction of biorevitalizers - this will save you from many problems..
Reviews after biorevitalization during menstruation
Despite the warnings and recommendations of the masters, many ladies decide on the procedure, which often repent. We ask our readers to share their experiences, even if they are not very comforting.
“Despite the warnings of a cosmetologist, she decided on biorevitalization, without saying that her period had begun. I did not expect such a result! The face is not just swelling, but simply swollen, his eyes turned into two slits. I had to take a vacation at work for a week, but even after this time the swelling remained. Girls, I do not advise you to repeat my mistakes, she herself has already regretted a hundred times. ”
“Biorevitalization was carried out for the first time, she didn’t even suspect that it was impossible to do this during menstruation. The cosmetologist apparently thought that I knew this, so I did not bother to warn. I didn’t even want to recall the fact that I survived during the administration of drugs - the pain was wild, I even wanted to ask to stop this mockery of my patience. The effect did not keep me waiting either - in the evening of the same day bruises began to appear on the face. Almost a fortnight was afraid even to approach a mirror "
“I carefully reviewed the reviews during menstruation about biorevitalization, but they didn’t impress me, decided that beauty was more important than temporary discomfort, moreover, I needed to look younger before an important event. The results of my carelessness - I had to abandon the long-awaited event, because with such a face, it’s terrible to go outside. The puffiness is incredible - and she held on for several weeks. ”
“I undergo the biorevitalization procedure annually, but it only once coincided that it was necessary to recover for the session during menstruation. I want to share my impressions. Pain is several times more tangible than in normal conditions, painkillers are ineffective. I did not have time to get home, as the face began to swell, the pains at the same time differed little from the sensations in the cabin with the introduction of fillers. On top of that, the whole evening was nauseous, dizzy, it was impossible to get out of bed. Only the next day, the beautician explained to me the reason for the problems. ”
«Никогда не замечала у себя каких-либо подозрительных симптомов или недомогания во время менструаций, поэтому на процедуру решилась, долго не раздумывая. The pain during the administration of the drugs was sensitive, but it was also tolerable, and there was no strong swelling. Despite this, not everything is so smooth - the filler is distributed unevenly. The beautician said that there is only one way out - to introduce a drug that will accelerate the absorption of hyaluronka. I had to agree
“I also want to share the effect after the procedure. Fortunately, it coincided with the end of menstruation, so she did not bring any particular trouble, except for multiple bruises. The doctor advised to do compresses and lubricate with a special cream - after a week ugly manifestations began to disappear. This did not affect the biorevitalization effect - wrinkles disappeared successfully. ”
When is the best procedure?
Experts advise to recover for biorevitalization not earlier than two weeks after menstruation. It is at this time that the sensitivity is significantly reduced, so the painkillers act effectively and quickly.
Another plus of manipulations in the second half of the monthly cycle is that blood coagulation increases. This reduces the risk of bruises and bruises. Side effects during this period are also very rarely felt.
You should not risk your health and beauty, even if the desire to get rid of wrinkles makes you decide on risky actions. It is better to wait a few days and after the menstruation, calmly undergo a procedure that will bring nothing but positive emotions and an effective result on the face.