Erosion of the cervix is found in 60% of women. The disease is detected by a gynecologist after the initial examination, it determines the tactics of treatment, depending on the characteristics of the organism and the degree of damage to the surface of the cervix uterus. Apparatus methods (cauterization, laser therapy, cryotherapy) are used to eliminate erosion. As an integrated approach, candles are prescribed for cervical erosion. Suppositories have sufficient efficacy and safety, are a convenient method of treatment.
The erosion in the initial stage proceeds without visible signs, represents the formation of ulcers on the surface of the cervix. With the development of the disease and late treatment, erosion can turn into cancer.
Is it possible to cure erosion only with candles?
Cervical erosion is amenable to complete cure by suppositories only in the early stages of the disease. Small ulcerations are effectively eliminated at home with the help of pharmaceutical candles. But whether it is possible to cure erosion is decided only by a doctor who prescribes a course of therapy. To self-medicate and follow the advice of friends is unacceptable.
Suppositories are prescribed in the following cases:
- the initial stage of erosion,
- still women who have not borne them
- cervical erosion has arisen as a result of imbalance of the vaginal microflora,
- the presence of sexually transmitted diseases that caused erosion,
- vaginal discharge accompanied by an unpleasant smell,
- irregular menstrual cycle, which has arisen due to disruption of hormones,
- damage to the genitals during pregnancy termination,
- inflammatory diseases of the uterus,
- discomfort, lower back pain,
- high risk of penetration of infections in the vagina due to low immunity,
- irregular sex life, contact with many partners.
Candle Treatment Preparation
After examination, the doctor, to clarify the diagnosis and the choice of the correct tactics of treatment, prescribes the following tests:
- blood test (AIDS, hepatitis B and C, syphilis),
- smear from the vagina to determine the state of microflora, bacterial culture,
- analysis for sexually transmitted diseases, herpes virus,
- organ tissue biopsy, to exclude cancer.
Suppositories that can be used to treat erosion
What kind of erosion candles can be used depends on many factors. The list of drugs prescribed by the doctor:
Suppositories include: chlorhexidine - has antimicrobial, disinfecting effect and dexpanthenol - promotes tissue regeneration.
Candles Depantol prescribed most often after surgical interventions in the treatment of erosion, to accelerate the regeneration of the vaginal mucosa. It helps to reduce the inflammatory process that occurs due to the presence of pathogenic microflora (chlamydia, gonococcus, streptococcus, ureaplasma, yeast fungi, E. coli, etc.).
Candles Depantol are a safe drug, it can be prescribed to pregnant women and women during lactation.
Contraindication is the body's hypersensitivity, manifested in the form of itching and irritation.
The duration of treatment is 7-20 days. Suppositories are inserted into the vagina in the morning and evening. At the time of treatment should be excluded the use of care products for intimate places containing soap.
The average price of 550 rubles. Contains 10 candles per pack.
Suppositories contain chlorhexidine, which has an antimicrobial effect.
Chlorhexidine acts on most pathogenic pathogens, does not affect the balance of the vaginal microflora. With erosion of the cervix uteri, the Hexion eliminates the inflammatory process and reduces the swelling of the tissues, thereby promoting rapid cervical regeneration.
Candles Hexicon is not contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
An allergic reaction (itching and irritation) and vaginal dryness may occur during treatment. In such cases, the doctor must replace the drug.
Candles Hexicon is used one at a time in the morning and in the evening, the treatment is from 7 to 10 days, it is possible to extend the treatment to 21 days. During treatment, do not use detergents for intimate hygiene.
The average price of 300 rubles. per pack 10 pcs.
The drug Suporon consists of a concentrate of Tambukan mud, ginseng extract and Eleutherococcus. They relieve inflammation, exhibit wound healing, analgesic and healing effects.
Candles for the treatment of cervical erosion are inserted at bedtime, treatment takes about a month.
Not prescribed in the presence of an allergy to the components of the drug.
The average price of 350 rubles. per pack of 10pcs.
The active ingredient in candles is ketoconazole, which has antifungal and antimicrobial effects. The main indication of Livarola is the treatment of a disease caused by yeast-like fungi (candidiasis). Anti-erosion suppositories are prescribed when thrush is the trigger factor for the appearance of ulceration, in combination with a bacterial infection.
The drug can not be used during pregnancy until the second trimester and with an allergic reaction to the components of the drug.
The treatment takes 3 to 5 days. Candles for cervical erosion injected one at a time before bedtime. It is necessary to insert candles as far as possible into the vagina. The duration of treatment can be increased to 10 days.
The average price of 500 rubles. In the package 5 candles.
The active component of candles is clotrimazole. Suppositories have antifungal and antibacterial action. Used mainly to treat thrush. Clotrimazole is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of candidiasis before treating cervical erosion.
The drug can not be used in pregnancy until the second trimester and an allergic reaction to the components of the drug.
Apply suppositories need one per day, during the week.
The average price of 45 rubles. In the package 10 candles.
Sea buckthorn candles
The active ingredient of suppositories is sea buckthorn oil, which has the following properties:
- accelerates the healing of ulcers and tissue repair,
- eliminates itching, irritation, vaginal dryness,
- removes pain in the pelvic region,
- boosts immunity
- reduces inflammatory processes.
Sea buckthorn vaginal suppositories are contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the drug components, in case of large ulcerations.
The course of treatment is prescribed by a doctor and depends on the severity of erosion. Suppositories are used twice a day.
The average price of 100 rubles. per pack 10 pcs.
The main component of the drug is cocoa butter, which has a healing and moisturizing effect. Cocoa butter does not cause side effects and allergies. Suppositories also contain juniper and tea tree essential oils, which reduce inflammation and accelerate tissue regeneration.
Apply candles for cervical erosion once a day, ten days in a row. Then they take a break of 20 days and repeat the treatment again. There must be three courses.
The average price of 350 rubles. per pack 10 pcs.
Fitor vaginal candles contain extract of oak leaves. Able to relieve pain and temperature, have a hemostatic and antibacterial, antioxidant effect, increase immunity.
Do not have contraindications, are safe. During treatment should limit alcohol intake.
Apply twice a day, the duration of treatment is controlled by a doctor.
The average price of 100 rubles. per pack 10 pcs.
How to insert suppositories
The effectiveness of suppository treatment directly depends on their proper use. Recommendations on how to use candles for cervical erosion:
- Before use, prepare a candle, remove it from the package. Wash well and rinse your hands under running water.
- Candles should be inserted lying on your back using a special applicator (if included in the package) or with your fingers. The candle is inserted deep into the vagina. With the introduction of the knees for convenience can be raised to the chest.
- After the suppository has been applied, it is necessary not to get up for some time, in order for the drug to not immediately leak out.
- Some candles are not completely absorbed and may leak, in such cases a gasket or cloth is used.
What is erosion of the uterus
Sometimes this ailment can be pseudo-erosion (with hormonal failure), but it is often still diagnosed with true erosion - the formation of a wound in the epithelial area.
The reasons that provoke this disease are many, but mostly it is mechanical damage to the mucous membrane (with rough sexual intercourse, abortion or childbirth), or the presence of a genital infection - herpes.
Symptoms and causes
Causes of erosion:
- mechanical damage,
- chemical burn (when syringing, using spermicides),
- past infectious diseases (chlamydia, E. coli or mycoplasmosis),
- ovarian dysfunction,
- violation of the menstrual cycle,
- hormonal failure (estrogen oversupply),
- constant change of sexual partners,
- unprotected sex.
Symptoms of erosion:
- pain during intercourse,
- discomfort in the lower abdomen,
- abundant whites,
- bleeding character (not on critical days),
- yellow-green discharge - purulent,
- itching and burning in the vagina.
Types of disease
There are several types of this disease:
- congenital - characterized by the presence of a small red spot on the cervix, does not require special treatment, is detected in adolescence and needs to be monitored by a pediatric gynecologist,
- ectopia-pseudo-erosion - characterized by extensive wounds that cover most of the neck of the maca. Their surface is uneven with bright red color. Ulcers can grow inside the cervix. This type of disease is prone to the formation of cysts and the malignancy of cells. It requires urgent treatment.
- the true - represents the scarlet wound surface of the uterus. There is inflammation, bleeding wounds. After 10-14 days, this species enters ectopia.
Congenital and acquired pseudo-erosion does not require local treatment. In these cases, contraceptive pills are prescribed to normalize the cycle.
In case of complicated ectopia, conservative treatment is indicated, which combines hormonal preparations (Diane-35, Logest, Triregol) and antibiotics (Levomycetin, Penicillin, Aureomycin, Pimafutsin, Biomitsin), as well as vaginal suppositories (Hexicon, Betadine, Livarol).
Also, the woman is shown taking multivitamins (Complivit, Alphabet, Vitrum) and immunostimulants (Immunal, Likopid).
Local treatment is carried out with the help of candles, ointments, creams, etc. - they have an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, destroying pathogenic bacteria.
Treatment with candles
Candles are used in the following conditions:
- unborn women,
- microflora imbalance,
- bacterial or viral infection,
- inflammatory pathologies of the uterus,
- damage to the mucous membrane,
- sexually transmitted diseases
- presence of unpleasant smell
- after cauterization of erosion,
- weakened immunity
- frequent change of sexual partners,
- irregularities of the menstrual cycle.
Therapy against erosion of the uterus with vaginal suppositories helps to eliminate the inflammatory process, which contributes to the restoration of cervical tissue without surgery.
This method is prescribed in violation of the vaginal microflora, sexually transmitted diseases, colpitis, after abortion or childbirth, when the disease is in its initial stages.
Usually, candles are prescribed for the treatment of erosion, either with a small lesion of tissues (up to 2 cm) or after cauterization.
The advantage of this type of drugs in the absence of injury and accelerated cell regeneration of the cervix.
List of popular antibacterial candles for uterus erosion:
- Clotrimazole - antifungal agent that is able to remove inflammation, sanitize the affected area. Restores microflora balance. The course of treatment is 6 days. During pregnancy, it is allowed only from the second trimester. Enter the drug once a day,
- Livarol - active ingredient - ketoconazole. Kills the fungus, prevents the reproduction and spread of the affected cells to other organs of the small pelvis. 3-5 days of treatment with this drug is enough. Introduced candles into the vagina 1 time per day - better before bedtime. Candles are contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation,
- Betadine - drug on iodine basis. Perfectly relieves inflammation, destroys viruses, sanitizes the wounded surface. It is used for viral and bacterial infections. Drug administration is indicated daily for a week. Allowed during gestation and lactation.
Anti-inflammatory candles for uterus erosion:
- Depantol - a drug with this name, contains dexpanthenol in combination with chlorhexidine. This drug not only relieves inflammation, but also accelerates the process of wound healing (after cauterization of erosion). Do not use soap while applying these candles, as alkali is an antagonist to their active substance. The course of suppositories is from a week to 3,
- Hexicon - An antibacterial agent (based on chlorhexidine), which not only destroys the causative agent of the disease, but also normalizes the vaginal microflora. The drug has no contraindications, and is hypoallergenic. Candles are used intravaginally, 1 suppository, 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-10 days,
- Genferon - a drug based on benzocaine, interferon and taurine. It acts as an antiseptic, stabilizes metabolic processes and regenerates damaged tissue. In addition, suppositories possess immunomodulatory and antiviral properties. Appointed twice a day, every day from 10 days to three months.
In this disease, you can not use candles on the basis of nonoxilone-9, because it can enhance the damage to the mucous membrane.
The only spermicidal agents that are allowed for cervical erosion are benzalkonium chloride suppositories. These are drugs that negatively affect the pathogenic microflora, have a moisturizing effect, and also prevent the appearance of pain during sexual intercourse.
These contraceptive candles should be inserted into the vagina in a horizontal position, lying on his back. After the introduction of the drug before the release of sperm should take at least 10-15 minutes.
One suppository is designed for one sexual intercourse.
After washing the genitals with soap, the effectiveness of the active ingredient is significantly reduced.
The best candles based on benzalkonium chloride are 3 representatives, their action and composition are almost identical:
What to use after cauterization
After cauterization of the erosion of the cervix, careful hygiene should be observed until the eschar disappears. During this period, a woman may be disturbed by a yellowish discharge with an admixture of blood and an unpleasant smell.
To bring the vaginal microflora back to normal and speed up the wound healing process, it is worth using suppositories based on such components as:
- chloramphenicol (helps reduce discharge)
- boric acid (softens and helps repel the scab)
- sea buckthorn oil (increases the regenerative capacity of cervical tissue),
- chloramphenicol (broad spectrum antibiotic - affects the gram-positive flora),
- anesthesin (reduces pain)
- methyluracil (promotes tissue healing and stimulates local immunity),
- miramistin (fights infection)
- dexpanthenol (renders wound healing and antimicrobial effect).
It is allowed to use such candles a few days after the cautery procedure.
It is better to introduce them intravaginally in the supine position, you can half-sit. The course of therapy is from one week to 10 days.
Suppositories will have a more significant and quicker healing effect after douching with furatsilina solution.
How to choose
Which candles are better suited for the treatment of cervical erosion, can only decide the attending physician, because he conducts the examination and examines the results of tests.
To make the right choice you need to match:
- signs that
- type of disease
- degree of neglect
- allergic reactions of the body,
- the presence of pregnancy, etc.
Is there a bacterial infection, is there an inflammatory process, and is contraception necessary? These are the main questions that should be answered before choosing which candles to treat erosion.
For the rehabilitation of the wound and stopping the inflammatory process, candles based on Miramistina and Levomycetin are best suited, and for the destruction of bacteria and viruses, it is recommended to use clotrimazole and iodine suppositories.
Candles from cervical erosion, due to their composition and convenient form, deliver healing components directly to the lesion focus. Due to its soft base and the texture melting from body temperature, they evenly affect the entire affected mucous surface of the vagina and other tissues.
Candles, which are prescribed for cervical erosion, have the following effect on the female body:
- mitigation of the affected mucous membrane, thereby eliminating the unpleasant symptoms of the disease and eliminating pathological discharge,
- vaginal suppositories contain active substances that do not have a detrimental effect on the microflora of the female body,
- plant-based cervical erosion medications are capable of stimulating immune cells, penetrating the inflammatory focus, eliminating this process and removing concomitant discomfort,
- many of these drugs reduce histamine levels, which provoke and aggravate inflammation in the body,
- The antibacterial property of candles is manifested in the impact on the walls of bacterial cells and in the change of the DNA of pathogenic microbes. Such agents in the treatment of erosion can simultaneously fight with salmonella, Escherichia coli, staphylococcus and other microorganisms.
Due to the varied composition of the candles, which are prescribed in the treatment of cervical erosion, can have the following effect:
- immunity stimulation
There are a lot of drugs against inflammatory diseases in the reproductive system of women, each of them contains 1-2 active ingredients and auxiliary healing elements that have a tonic and healing effect, for example, beekeeping products, plant extracts, oil extracts from mud, etc. .
Indications and contraindications
Suppositories are prescribed to such patients:
- those who have the disease at the initial stage,
- if the woman has not yet given birth,
- if bacterial imbalance caused the erosion,
- in the presence of venereal complications,
- if there is an unpleasant smell, which indicates the presence of an infection caused by bacteria,
- with irregular periods,
- if there are inflammatory diseases of the uterus,
- to eliminate injuries of the mucous after interventions, for example, after curettage,
- with low body resistance,
- in the presence of a large number of sexual partners,
- for relieving inflammation and fast healing after and before cauterization of erosion.
Vaginal suppositories are not used in such cases:
- in the presence of individual intolerance to some components of the drug or excessive sensitivity to them, which is manifested by itching, redness of the skin and irritation of the mucosa,
- with an erosion rate of more than 2 cm,
- with grade 3 dysplasia,
- if there is a high likelihood of oncology of the cervix and cervical canal.
Is it possible to cure erosion with candles?
Candles for the treatment of cervical erosion can cure the disease only at an early stage, if it has already turned into a chronic form and spread to a large area, it is useless to use suppositories without additional therapy.
In any case, only a gynecologist should prescribe a treatment for cervical erosion, in this case independent therapy can only aggravate the situation.
What candles to use
Chooses a method of treatment and makes the selection of drugs to eliminate the symptoms and causes of erosion only the attending physician. In its decision, it is based on the results of the examination, the presence of pathogenic microbes and the general condition of the patient. The list of suppositories prescribed for this disease is very extensive. We will describe in more detail only the most effective candles to combat erosion, and also consider which healing candles after cauterization of cervical erosion are best used.
There are a variety of patients on the Internet about candles Hexicon, this is explained by the wide range of the drug, because it can cure many diseases of the reproductive system, and is also allowed to be taken by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Apply 2 p. per day 7-10 days.
The main active ingredients of the drug are depantol, chlorhexidine and dexpanthenol. It speeds up the healing process, disinfects, reduces inflammation and eliminates pathogens. It can be used by pregnant women and during lactation.
Candles Depantol may cause allergic reactions in the form of itching, when they appear, you should immediately stop taking it. During treatment you need to wash without soap, because it adversely affects Depantol. Apply 2 p. per day 10 days.
The main components are extracts from curative Tambukai mud, propolis, cocoa butter and ginseng. The course of treatment can be a month and is prescribed individually, it all depends on the location of erosion and the degree of mucosal damage.
Some erosion candles have a wide spectrum of action, therefore they can be used both in gynecology and in other areas of medicine, for example, in urology and proctology.
In the treatment of this disease, the use of a suppository is preceded by careful hygienic procedures, and if necessary, the presence of a medical prescription can be carried out douching. The patient should lie down or take any other comfortable position, remove the candle from the protective sheath and insert it into the vagina. Candles have a convenient form, so the procedure is quick and painless.
In the treatment of erosion, special contraceptives with a healing effect can also be prescribed, such as Erotex or Farmatex. The complex antimicrobial drug Metiuracil or the immunomodulator Viferon may also be prescribed.
In general, there are many analogues of vaginal suppositories, so you should not choose them at random, only a specialist should be involved in the appointment of these medications.
Candles after cauterization erosion
The purpose of suppositories after and before cauterization of erosion depends on the type of procedure performed, the nature of the changes that occurred in the cervix, the size of the eliminated focus and the general condition of the patient.
After cauterization of erosion by current, Olazol or Levovinisol may be prescribed to reduce inflammation and prevent infection, which have an antibacterial and analgesic effect. To stimulate the healing process appoint candles with sea buckthorn oil, methyluracil candles, Depantol, etc.
If radio wave cauterization of erosion was performed, it is sufficient to use Depantol or methyluracil preparations. The same recommendations relate to the elimination of erosion by liquid nitrogen and laser.
But if the cauterization was carried out with chemical reagents, in most cases, subsequent treatment with candles is not required.
Use during pregnancy
When a child is born, any drug is prescribed taking into account its effect on the fetus, therefore, if the future mother has erosion, sea buckthorn candles are usually prescribed as the most gentle and gentle drug. When bleeding erosion can be prescribed candles with methyluracil. In any case, the appointment in such a delicate state can make only a doctor.
Spotting after the use of candles can be a sign of re-infection or to talk about the presence of a concomitant disease. Very often, hormonal components that have a stimulating effect on endometriosis foci, cysts, polyps, etc.
To clarify the cause of such discharge requires a consultation with a doctor.
Recently, I saw in my spotting on linen, went to the doctor. After the examination, it turned out that I had erosion. Gynecologist advised to use suppositories. Since she applied on time, no surgical intervention was required. The disease has passed after a course of candles.
After cauterizing the erosion, the doctor recommended that I use sea-buckthorn candles to speed healing. The drug really helped to cope with discomfort and recover quickly. The only negative - leaves traces on underwear.
Alexandra, 20 years old.
She came to the usual routine inspection, but it turned out that I have erosion. The doctor said that it is not necessary to cauterize, because I have not yet given birth, prescribed candles Depantol and other anti-erosion drugs. Pass the course, there is no discomfort, re-examination and analysis will show the result.
Other erosion treatment methods
In addition to drug treatment, erosion can also be treated by conservative methods:
- chemical coagulation - treatment of the nidus with a chemical solution,
- diathermocoagulation - removal by current,
- cryodestruction - freezing with liquid nitrogen,
- laser cautery,
- radio wave therapy
- Argon plasma coagulation - exposure to radio waves, which are amplified by inert argon gas.
In extreme cases, resort to surgical treatment, but only if other methods are powerless and the patient does not plan to give birth more. Folk reference books also have a large number of recipes that help with uterus erosion. All of them are based on herbal ingredients, decoctions and natural oils. These can be tampons soaked in decoctions, douches and baths.
Classification of uterine erosion
In practice, there are two basic types of erosion at the border of the transition of the cervix to the upper vaginal fragment:
erosion due to infection, or the general non-optimal microbiological background of the body. Presumably provoked by a prolonged inflammatory event, malfunction of the protective functions of the body, and endocrine diseases,
- the presence of pseudo-erosions that do not need therapy. Such a violation of the integrity of the tissue in any way does not threaten the health of the woman, does not affect the conception and carrying the child. In therapeutic activities does not need.
However, if provoked tumors are present, then there are some amount of uterine erosions.:
- endometriosis - this term means perpendicular displacement of the endometrium, which is associated simultaneously with this phenomenon by the formation of tissues different in the genetic structure of the tissues located on the surface of the mucous membranes inside the genital organ
- ectopion - it is characterized by the displacement of the internal cervical structures. The cause of the occurrence is a strong mechanical pressure, for example, at the time of delivery, or as a result of a difficult abortion,
- in the form of cervical polyps, warts of viral origin and polyps growing on the cervix,
- leukoplakiain which solidification of the mucous membrane epithelium occurs. It is always necessary to treat similar phenomena by means of operative surgery.
Diagnosis of erosion is carried out at the time of visual inspection of the gynecologist using a special gynecological mirror.
Candles are a good remedy for treating erosion
Indisputable is the assertion that gynecological suppositories are a completely harmless, effective and mild medicinal way of dealing with the pathological process. This method of treatment is very positive for women who are planning to conceive and pregnancy, as well as for the treatment of onset of the disease.
Suppositories, when introduced into the vaginal cavity, interact with the mucous membrane and due to this, neutralize the further development of the inhibitory phenomenon, provide a quick cure for erosion and recreate and renew the inner cervix of the cervix.
The use of vaginal candles, has a significant number of advantages:
candles transport the active ingredients directly to the localization of inflammatory manifestations,
- candles have a gentle structure, and under the influence of body temperature melts, gradually distributed over the entire affected area, organ,
- candles auxiliary soften the inflamed mucosa and because of this, they eliminate the feeling of discomfort and pain firstly, and secondly, it ensures the elimination of pathological compounds from the healthy cavity,
- active components of suppositories do not inhibit the life support of “healthy” microflora,
- candles are much more comfortable to usethan, for example, vaginal tablets, because they are not required to be prepared before use, and they do not violate the integrity of the shell and the walls of the body,
Suppositories are dispensed in each retail pharmacy, in addition, you can prepare them yourself. In any variation they will bring the desired result.
Indications for treatment of cervical erosion with candles
Therapeutic measures suppositories carried out in the following circumstances:
Inflammatory locations of small volumes,
- Pseudo-erosion during healing,
- Inflammatory manifestation of the cervical canal (cervicitis) and external genital organs (colpitis),
- Recovery treatment after cauterization,
- Preventive - health measures before destructive methods of treating diseases of the cervix uteri.
Contraindications for the use of candles for erosion
Treatment with gynecological candles is unacceptable in the following circumstances:
Abnormal structural changes in the vaginal epithelium of the cervix. II and III stages
- Cervical cancer, or a greater risk of malignancy of this pathology,
- The presence of erosions with a volume of more than 2 cm, not perceiving drug treatment,
- Excessive sensitivity to the ingredients of the drug.
After detecting the presence of the disease, the specialist establishes the method and treatment regimen and measures aimed at eliminating erosion.
With a late visit to a gynecologist, irreversible phenomena appear, including:
The formation of adhesions and scars that complicate the period of gestation and delivery,
- The loss of the organ mucosa ability to the natural principle of preservation, the occurrence of recurrent inflammation,
- Moving inflammation inside the uterus on the endometrium,
- Infertility due to an infectious disease in the chronicle,
- Transformation of erosion into a malignant neoplasm in the cervix.
Examination and preparation for treatment with candles
Preliminary tests for therapy consist of:
Preliminary tests for therapy consist of:
Following the establishment of the root cause of the disease and diagnosis, the gynecologist determines the method and treatment regimen.
How is the treatment of erosion candles?
To ignore therapeutic measures in this disease is impractical.
Such neglect can threaten rebirth into a new growth of a malignant property.
Before embarking on therapeutic methods, it is necessary to normalize the cycle of critical days, in the event that it has been changed under the influence of the disease.
Popular candles for treating erosion
In the medical arsenal there are many gynecological candles.
Candles for the treatment of cervical erosion is divided into:
- For healing after cauterization.
The most commonly used vaginal suppositories are:
- Chlorhexidine. It has the property of eliminating inflammation and antibactericidal effect. It makes it possible to quickly neutralize the causative agent of the pathology of the genital tract, moreover, this drug is absolutely harmless.
- Vaginal candles Betadine. The suppositories contain iodine, which removes inflammation and its root cause viruses. However, betadine is not recommended for use when carrying a child.
- Terzhinan. These candles are well help with viral and venereal diseases of the genital sphere. The pharmacological preparation perfectly eliminates most active microbes and viruses, and also blocks the movement of the fungus, the causative agent, to neighboring organs and epithelium areas.
- Polygynax The drug qualitatively eliminates fungal and infectious lesions. It is widely used for the treatment and healing of mechanical damage and erosion. The course of effective treatment is usually 14 days.
The positive outcome of therapeutic measures is largely provided by the herbal composition and natural components of suppositories. The drug effectively relieves pain, has a strong antiseptic properties, thereby can guarantee the speedy elimination of erosion.
These effective candles, as an application after cauterization of erosion, have a healing effect, thanks primarily to their regenerating, contributing to the growth of a new epithelium. The scheme and mode of use of candles, determines in all cases, only a gynecologist.
Many of the names of this method of treatment are very effective, such methods include the operation of sea buckthorn candles.
The downside of most drugs are side effects. Often drugs cause severe intoxication, subsequently causing complications of the kidneys and liver. To prevent the side effects of such drugs, we want to pay attention to special phytoampons. Read more here.
This disease of any complexity, involves visiting the gynecological office and only after passing certain tests, suppositories can be prescribed on the basis of sea buckthorn. How do they work?
Proctal Vaginal Candles
Medicinal product made with natural ingredients.Basically, specialists of this particular medicine are prescribed for use alone or twice a day. The time of treatment is determined by the degree of complexity of the pathology.
Expressed contraindications not installed. The drug is not recommended for administration, only when there is an individual immunity to active substances.
Folk remedies for the treatment of erosion
Non-traditional methods of treatment (folk recipes), is a very effective method in combating erosion of the uterine cervix. Candles can be made independently, it is not a very laborious process.
For example, honey, coupled with other useful, natural or herbal ingredients gives excellent results in getting rid of this disease. In particular, the May product is very high-quality, it can even cure the advanced stage of the disease in just 7 days.
Recipe for honey number 1.Stir 5 tbsp. l honey, 2.5 g of propolis (mumie will also work), 150 g of butter or ghee (you can do with fat from fat). Dissolve by means of a water bath and mix all the components of future candles, then cool. From the resulting mass mold candles. Keep in the fridge. The treatment period is 7-10 days, using 1 candle for each night,
- The recipe with the content of honey №2. Mix honey, juice from aloe leaves, placed in advance in the fridge for a few days (you can do without kalanchoe), fish oil in a 1: 1 ratio. Add 150 g of butter (or fat from lard) to the whole mass. The resulting slurry is thoroughly mixed, dissolved by means of a water bath, and then cooled. From the frozen mass sculpt candles and keep them in the refrigerator. The course of therapy is the same as in the first method.
Honey candles should be used after douching with herbal infusions, which, like candles, can be prepared in your kitchen.
The cost of treatment of erosion of the uterus candles
The method of treatment of the disease, its stage and pathogen is established by the doctor. The cost of treatment depends on the selected drug and its full course.
To determine the price of the therapeutic process itself, you need to know the cost of the drug in the pharmacy market and multiply it by the amount required to cure the disease completely.
In a situation when a medical institution is on the budget balance, then at this stage calculations are stopped, if a woman applies to a private institution, then the patient will also receive medical consultation services for payment.
The cost of gynecological suppositories varies on average from 225 to 350 rubles for a cardboard box of 10 suppositories. For much less money, pharmacists will release candles based on sea buckthorn oil for a cardboard box. 22.5 - 35 rubles.
Reviews of women:
Prevention of cervical erosion
In order to prevent the occurrence of this disease, all gynecologists, without exception, advise you to follow the usual rules:
Timely visits to the doctor, for example, in the event of unusual symptoms in the form of burning, painful manifestations and vaginal discharges.
- Strict compliance with the requirements of personal hygiene.
- The use of protective agents during sexual intercourse with a non-regular sexual partner.
- Systematic performance of relevant analyzes and at the time of the treatment of the initial stages of the disease.
To take measures to prevent the appearance of cervical erosion is very important. In the circumstances of the initial symptoms of the disease, it becomes extremely necessary to visit the gynecologist.
The specialist, in turn, determines the cause of the disease and assigns an optimal therapeutic effect that can cure erosion and prevent complications of the pathology.
Is it possible to get rid of the disease at home?
Cervical erosion is a common and very unpleasant gynecological disease.
It is possible to get rid of the problem with vaginal suppositories only at an early stage of the disease.
If erosion enters the chronic phase, it will become extensive, the impact of candles alone will not be enough.
At the initial stage of development, when the expressions on the cervix are small, and there are not many of them, it is quite possible to stop the problem with the help of candles. However, it is very important to recognize the disease at an early stage in order to cope with it in a timely and gentle way.
Indications for use of suppositories
Suppositories for erosion are shown in the following categories of patients:
- at the initial stage of the disease,
- giving birth,
- in case of a disease caused by an imbalance of microflora,
- with venereal complications,
- in the presence of an unpleasant smell, talking about a bacterial infection,
- if the menstrual cycle is not regular,
- in inflammatory pathologies of the uterus,
- during ruptures, damage to the genital mucosa (as a rule, such defects occur in the process of artificial termination of pregnancy),
- with weakened immunity,
- women leading a "hectic" sex life with many sexual partners.
We find out why vaginal suppositories are chosen so often when treating erosion.
First, suppositories provide a safe, pronounced and directional effect exactly where it is needed. With a powerful therapeutic effect, the treatment procedure is gentle, since it does not require surgical intervention.
Candles have a complex effect:
- eliminate inflammatory processes
- fight bacteria
- strengthen the immune system
- remove microbes from the mucous,
- restore microflora,
- help tissue healing.
In addition, some types of suppositories are also capable of acting as a means of contraception.
Candles soften the genital mucosa, thus stopping the painful discomfort that often occurs in women due to erosion. In addition, the use of candles does not suppress the vaginal microflora, does not kill along with harmful and beneficial bacteria.
Groups of drugs and their names
To eliminate cervical erosion in gynecology, several groups of drugs are used:
- anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammatory symptoms,
- antibacterial antibiotic status
- contraceptive, leveling hormones, and protecting against pregnancy,
- antiseptic to restore the vaginal microflora, disinfect the mucous.
Next, consider in detail what the names of candles from cervical erosion are considered the best in these categories and are widely used in the treatment of the disease.
They have a complex antimicrobial and wound-healing effect. They contribute to the regeneration of tissues, and therefore help in the healing of expressions. It is necessary to use suppositories twice a day for 10-14 days.
The second name of the drug - Betadine. Candles perfectly cope with viral and bacterial pathogens, and are able to fight pathogenic fungi. Enter vaginally once a day for seven days. It can not be used for hyperthyroidism, but can be during pregnancy and lactation.
These candles are often used in gynecology: the drug has a pronounced antiseptic effect, helps to cope with microbes on the mucous membrane, eliminates the imbalance of the microflora. The suppository is released from the plastic shell, and gently injected for its intended purpose. Manipulation is carried out twice a day with the general course - 7-10 days. If there are serious medical reasons, it is permissible to extend the course (as decided by the doctor) to three weeks.
Candles with a pronounced antimicrobial effect. One suppository per day is administered with a general course of 10 days. Not recommended for allergies to active ingredients of the drug.
The following video clip describes some of the tools described above:
What else can be treated
Before you begin treatment, a mandatory examination by a gynecologist is necessary. You may need to pass tests, as well as preparatory treatment in the form of healing wounds, scratches, and other minor defects of the mucous.
It is important that the treatment is carried out comprehensively: It is necessary to use not only local candles, but also preparations for internal use: tablets, suspensions, medicinal infusions with a healing, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effect. Comprehensive measures will not allow erosion to spread and protect the body from the transformation of expressions into malignant neoplasms (and it happens).
The following video presents a medical telecast on cervical erosion, as well as the position of doctors regarding the treatment of the disease:
We found out which candles are best suited from cervical erosion. As you can see, this category of drugs can help only at the initial stage of the development of the disease, and neglected erosion should be treated surgically. Therefore, in order to have time to get rid of an unpleasant disease sparing with local methods, consult a doctor in time if you find alarming signs indicating erosion.
How to get rid of fibroids once and for all?
And finally, we will share with you a story.
Irina Kravtsova in her blog told how she got rid of fibroids without surgery.
Here is what she writes: "I never thought that I would write public appeals, but I can not help but boast of my discovery. I’ll run a little ahead and say that I finally found a really working way that completely freed me from myoma without an operation!"
Sea buckthorn based product
Vitamins and minerals as components of drugs have anti-inflammatory effects. In general, the effect of the drug is:
- wound healing
Under the influence of active components occurs regeneration of mucous membranes and skin. Sea buckthorn suppositories are recommended for 10 days: once a day for prophylaxis and twice (in the morning and in the evening) as therapy.
Honey Candle Healing
Suppositories based on natural honey consist of a product that allows you to give the tool the desired shape. Before using for some time the medicine should be kept in the freezer. Procedures can be performed three times a day.
The components of the medication are considered harmless to the body. Honey based medication is contraindicated in women who suffer from allergies. It is usually prescribed in combination with other drugs acting on the problem area.
The use of candles Livarol
This tool contains active ingredients, the main of which is ketoconazole, which destroys bacterial and fungal infectionscausing cervical disease. The drug Livarol prevents the further spread of infection that infects cells in the pelvic organs.
The course of treatment lasts 3-5 days with mild disease. The doctor who prescribes Livarol to the patient recommends that a suppository be administered once a day. The procedure is more convenient to perform at bedtime. Therapy for severe cervical disease is up to 10 days.
Treatment Suppositories Hexicon
An effective influence on the female body has Hexicon, which has reparative properties and anti-inflammatory action. Therapeutic course medication used in the morning and evening allows you to improve the vaginal microflora. Procedures are carried out for 7-10 days. If necessary, the doctor recommends to increase the duration of the course of therapy up to 20 days. The use of suppositories for two hours after intercourse prevents the spread of sexually transmitted infections.
Contraindications to the effects of active substances Hexicon is hypersensitivity. The drug is not recommended for women suffering from dermatitis, individual intolerance to the components. The drug should not be taken to girls whose body is prone to allergic manifestations.
Treatment with Depantol
The course of therapy with intravaginal suppositories lasts 7-10 days. Introduce them into the vagina should be twice a day. If necessary, the duration of the treatment course is increased to three weeks.
Contraindications to the medication is the individual intolerance of the patient's body. Depantol is not recommended for girls with hypersensitivity to antagonist-containing ingredients. Therapy requires personal hygiene without the use of toilet soap.
Reception of candles Suporon
Suppositories are based on mineralized tambukan mud. The composition of the drug includes the following components:
The drug is taken intravaginally. The duration of the course of therapy is 20-30 days and is prescribed by a doctor depending on the severity of the cervical disease. The drug is not prescribed to patients whose body is prone to allergies caused by any component of the drug.
Treatment with candles
Suppositories with rectal-vaginal effect is recommended to use. by appointment of a gynecologist. The preparation on the basis of fitor has the following actions:
- pain killer
Phytoric suppositories should be applied once a day for 10 days. The duration of treatment is prescribed by a specialist, depending on the severity of the disease.
Vaginal suppositories Terzhinan
Candles Terzhinan have a wide range of effects on the body, so the drug used in urology, dermatology, dentistry and other areas. Pregnant women and nursing mothers may appoint Terzhinan in different forms, but not in the form of suppositories for intravaginal use.
The impact of the active components of the drug on the lactobacilli of the vaginal microflora is positive. Using Terzhinan for therapeutic purposes, you can not fear for the condition of the vaginal mucosa. It is important to carefully observe intimate hygiene, not using medicines containing saponins, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium dodecyl sulfate.
Antiseptic drug Betadine to eliminate cervical erosion is produced in the form of vaginal suppositories, which contain the active ingredient - povidone-iodine. This substance destroys many types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa. The therapeutic effect is reduced if there are bleeding or purulent wounds.
The drug Betadine is contraindicated for use by pregnant and lactating mothers. The doctor prescribes suppositories for patients in the position after the examination, if there are absolute indications, otherwise the fetus may develop hyperthyroidism. This is due to the possibility of free penetration into the blood of the embryo through the placenta of the main component of the drug - iodine.
After using suppositories such a sign indicates infection. Pathology may be accompanied by concomitant disease of the reproductive system. If taking the remedy caused a similar reaction, then treatment with this medication should be abandoned.
To find out the causes of vaginal discharge, it is necessary to consult a doctor. This symptom is diagnosed when the patient has endometriosis, a cyst or a polyp. Usually a gynecologist prescribes suppositories based on methyluracil.
It was not necessary to cauterize the erosion of the neck through the use of effective candles. Hexicon accelerated healing of wounds, having a positive impact on the overall health, which was quickly restored. The course of treatment was short - only six days.
Oksana, 44 years old
Following the recommendations of the doctor, began to use suppositories based on honey. Additionally used honey douches. Re-examination revealed a decrease in erosion in size and improvement in smear.
Lilia, 38 years old
A gynecologist discovered a similar disease in me. As it was not necessary to give birth, cauterization was not appointed. Timely administration of the drug Depantol caused a positive reaction of the body in combination with other means. Stayed final analysis.
Svetlana, 30 years old
Erosion is a dangerous disease that causes discomfort in the lower abdomen and pain in the sacrum. Therapy with candles on the basis of various components cannot be carried out without consulting a doctor, otherwise health can be injured. Timely treatment prescribed by a specialist drugs leads to rapid recovery of the body and get a positive result.