At a certain period of her life, a woman begins to dream of a child, so arranged by nature. Children save from loneliness, form a full-fledged family, make life interesting. And from that moment on, problems can begin. All become pregnant, all give birth, and you can not. Numerous attempts to conceive a baby end in fiasco. And especially worried about the situation when the doctor says that everything is fine. Why not get pregnant? Sometimes it is enough to review your lifestyle, nutrition, and now it is a long-awaited pregnancy. And it happens that long-term treatment does not bring the desired result.
Favorable days for conceiving a child
The woman’s menstrual cycle is divided into 2 halves. In the first, an egg develops in the follicle. In the second - the body is preparing to secure a fertilized egg, or to menstruation. At about 12–16 days of the menstrual cycle, the egg leaves the follicle in search of a sperm cell. If the meeting takes place - conception happened. Ovulation lasts 2 days. During intercourse on these days, the probability of pregnancy is 100%. However, favorable for conceiving days is considered a week before ovulation. This is because the sperm remain in the female genitals for about 7 days. Every day their activity is waning. But the probability of conception when meeting with the sperm remains. Moreover, the sex of the unborn child depends on the strength and activity of the sperm. Weak sperm give rise to the life of girls, strong - boys.
The whole complexity of the process lies in accurately determining the moment of ovulation. 12–16 day - averaged value. It happens with most women. But ovulation can occur at the beginning of the cycle and near the end. And in some cycles it is not at all. In women under 30 years of age, anovulatory cycles in year 2, in women over 35 years old - about 6. The lack of ovulation and the irregular menstrual cycle are the main reason why it is impossible to get pregnant.
Signs of a lack of ovulation in a woman’s body
- scanty discharge during menstruation,
- long menstruation delay, irregular cycle,
- male body hair growth - mustache, beard, belly,
- age spots on the face, rashes,
- thick daily discharge, no transparent, volatile mid-cycle.
In such a situation, it is recommended that a woman be examined and independently measure the basal temperature for 6 months.
Can not get pregnant for physiological reasons
One of the main reasons for the impossibility of conception is obstruction of the fallopian tubes. The ovum after fertilization moves through the tubes into the uterus. When obstruction of the fallopian tubes in them there is a large number of adhesions that interfere with this movement. Then the egg cell dies or attaches to other places - the ovaries, uterus tubes, cervix, continues its development there. Doctors call such a phenomenon an ectopic pregnancy, which is dangerous for the genitals and the life of a woman. In case of untimely assistance, it is necessary to remove part of the pipe, the ovary, to make other sacrifices in order to save the woman’s life.
The situation with spikes and ectopic pregnancy can happen because of:
- sexually transmitted diseases
- with endometriosis and endometritis,
- with weak sperm.
The latter reason is associated to a greater extent with sexually transmitted diseases in men, which are present in the body, occur hidden. Weak sperm due to the presence of disease, physical fatigue, psychological stress - the main reason why you can not get pregnant in ovulation.
The second common reason in this category, why it is impossible to get pregnant is a violation of the functions of the ovaries. The reproductive organs produce an inferior egg cell that is not capable of combining with the sperm. The situation arises as a result of postponed gynecological diseases, after abortion, as a hereditary factor.
To help a couple conceive a child, it is necessary to examine both of them. However, even more have to worry about infertility, if both are healthy.
Why not get pregnant from a healthy couple
When all tests are normal, you should pay attention to lifestyle, habits, food.
First of all, it is necessary to take into account the psychological factor. Often a young couple first lives with their parents. Then, during intimate intimacy, a woman controls her emotions and cannot fully relax. Psychological barrier interferes with full-fledged physiological processes. The body of a woman is simply not ready for pregnancy. Unfavorable psycho-emotional situation prevents the couple from conceiving a child. The hostility of the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law often contributes to this. A young woman is under constant stress, which negatively affects the reproductive function of the body.
The second point - after numerous unsuccessful attempts to conceive a child, a woman during intimate intimacy directs her thoughts to the fact that there will be failure again. And only when she can forget past troubles, just have fun - the pregnancy will come. In addition, male nervous tension affects the quality of sperm. Weak sperm are unable to fertilize an egg.
Another point why it is impossible to get pregnant - the lack of orgasm during intimacy in a woman. At this point, the cervix opens slightly, the genital organ prepares for the adoption of sperm. Where they are waiting for a meeting with the egg.
Physical fatigue is another reason why it is impossible to get pregnant. The body is simply not up to pregnancy, it is exhausted without it. In this state, conception does not occur.
The most rare reason why it is impossible to get pregnant is the rejection of the body of a woman sperm. In general, almost always the female body perceives the sperm of a new partner, as an alien substance, trying to reject it. Over time, a woman gets used to partner sperm. The chances of getting pregnant with a married couple increase many times after a year of living together. And only in rare cases, the female body can not take a man's sperm after repeated intimate intimacy. With another man to conceive a child will almost the first time.
The next reason why it is impossible to get pregnant is a disturbed vaginal microflora. Normally, it should be sour. Sperm carry an alkaline environment. Several change the state of the vagina, contribute to the rapid movement into the uterus. The acidity of the vagina increases due to the multiplication of pathogens. Then there is thrush, candidiasis and other diseases that change the vaginal microflora. However, it also happens that the vagina has an increased acidity, which does not entail negative consequences for the woman’s body. In general, everything is in order, but conception does not occur.
The following situation, why it is impossible to get pregnant - overweight or excessive thinness. In the first case, the menstrual cycle is disturbed, the load on all internal organs increases, the course of natural processes changes. In the second case, the body lacks nutrients, which causes a malfunction of the reproductive system. But the main cause of menstrual irregularities and the problems of why it is impossible to get pregnant is a disturbed balance of hormones. They tend to accumulate in fat cells. With excess weight, progesterone is too much, with its lack - there is a shortage of sex hormone.
Why not get pregnant - the main cause of failure
All the causes of unsuccessful pregnancy are reduced to hormonal disorders. In the first half of the cycle estrogen is in an increased amount. Under his leadership, an egg develops, an endometrial layer is formed for future pregnancy, ovulation takes place. In the second phase, the amount of progesterone increases. This hormone is responsible for the full development of a fertilized egg, ensures the formation of the endometrial layer, supports pregnancy in the event of its occurrence during the first 3 months. With an insufficient amount of one of them, the reproductive system functions are disturbed.
Affect the hormonal balance:
- diseases of the reproductive system
- condition of the nervous system
- diseases of internal organs
- endocrine system pathologies,
- some medications
- bad habits.
Doctors prescribe hormone therapy to help get pregnant. Conduct numerous observations, ultrasound and other expensive procedures. However, such attempts by doctors do not always give a full result. Why not get pregnant, even if the hormones are normal?
Mystical reasons for the absence of pregnancy
When doctors throw up their hands, do not find the causes of failures, we have to think about higher matter. Children are a blessing from God. If He does not let pregnancy happen, sin prevents it. And a woman is not always guilty of something. Severe sins are bathed by relatives up to the 7th generation. Perhaps, some of the old relatives, whom she did not know, were guilty. Or the relatives of the spouse deserve the heavenly punishment. Some girls beg sins in the temple, others go to the magicians and magicians to take damage. And what to prevaricate - helps!
And there are many cases where the pregnancy occurred after the decision was made to adopt or adopt another child’s child. These are moments that do not have answers from doctors. Pregnancy comes by a miracle. There are a lot of such stories. The surest way to a hopeless pregnancy is to ask a baby from God. He gives a child to someone at the first request, someone asks for years, but receives! For him, nothing is impossible. There are cases when, after the enduring verdict of many doctors about infertility, it was possible to give birth to a healthy child.
Reviews of women why getting pregnant does not work
If you know the reasons for your failures in the question of conception, leave your feedback in the comments, they will be useful to other users who have not yet figured out this cause of infertility.
She survived an ectopic pregnancy, the tube was not removed. Prescribed 4 months of hormone therapy. Withstood the test of hormones with difficulty. After the treatment we have been planning with the husband of the child for 9 months, it does not work. Analyzes are fine. The ultrasound shows that the dominant follicle matures - it is impossible to get pregnant. Examined in paid and free clinics, doctors shrug. I bought the icon of the Mother of God. I put candles every evening, please. Last hope for this way!
I have not been able to get pregnant for a long time due to the weak sperm of my husband. When she was convinced that everything was in order with me, she persuaded her husband to undergo an examination. Prescribed him drugs. After a month of therapy, the long-awaited 2 strips on the test. Very happy, soon there will be a baby!
Interesting video: gynecologist tells why the girl can not get pregnant
Why not get pregnant in ovulation? Question to the doctors
If you plan to conceive and then give birth to a child, but you have nothing, then you should contact a gynecologist. You can also visit the fertility specialist for advice and advice.
Women often ask a specialist: "Why can not I get pregnant in ovulation?" Answer it at once is not possible. First you need to assign a patient examination. Often, it includes the study of hormonal levels, the state of the uterus and fallopian tubes, checking for the presence of infectious processes in the pelvis, and so on. Do not forget about men's health. After all, two organisms are involved in conception. Consider the main and most common reasons why in ovulation could not get pregnant.
Invalid calculation of auspicious day
Why did not get pregnant on the day of ovulation? Because it was calculated incorrectly.
The release of an egg from the follicle occurs one (less often two or three) times a month. At the same time, the duration of the menstrual cycle plays an important role. The average duration of this period is 4 weeks. In this case, ovulation occurs exactly in the middle of the month. However, this is not always the case. Many women do not know that the follicle rupture occurs approximately 10-14 days before the next menstrual bleeding. They believe that this process falls in the middle of the period. In the short or long cycle this rule does not work. To correctly calculate the day of ovulation, it is necessary to use such methods as temperature graphing, testing, folliculometry, and so on.
Obstruction of the fallopian tubes: a serious diagnosis
Why not get pregnant in ovulation? The reason sometimes lies in the blockage of the fallopian tubes. This can happen for various reasons. Often this circumstance is accompanied by inflammatory diseases, surgical interventions and some diseases.
Fallopian, or fallopian tubes are a kind of conductor. Immediately after fertilization, cells begin to actively divide and progress in these same channels. By this method, they reach the cavity of the reproductive organ, where they are fixed for the coming months. If there is a blockage in the tube or the so-called spike, the fertilized egg cannot reach its goal. Often this leads to an ectopic pregnancy. However, if the tube is impassable throughout its length, then the pregnancy simply does not occur due to the fact that the sperm cells cannot reach their goal. In this case, the woman and the question arises why the ovulation could not get pregnant.
Endometriosis and endometritis are dangerous pathologies
Why can not get pregnant during ovulation? Sometimes the cause of the lack of pregnancy becomes a disease. Endometriosis is the process by which the mucous membrane of the reproductive organ (endometrium) begins to spread to other organs. Often this process affects the peritoneum and ovaries. So, even the onset of ovulation and fertilization does not lead to pregnancy. All due to the fact that the fertilized egg remains in the abdominal cavity, and does not fall into the uterus. As a result, it dies and begins menstruation.
Endometritis is an inflammatory process in the uterus. It also does not allow normal pregnancy to occur. This is due to the fact that the endometrium is growing unevenly and cannot provide conditions for the development of the embryo.
Progesterone insufficiency of the second phase of the cycle
Such a diagnosis indicates that a woman cannot become pregnant even on the day of ovulation. To understand the essence of this problem, you need to know something about the menstrual cycle. Estrogen is produced in the first half of the month. This hormone triggers follicle growth and affects the endometrium. After the release of the egg in the case enters progesterone. This substance must be released for at least ten days. Only in this case, pregnancy can take place.
Progesterone relaxes the muscles of the uterus, preventing it from contracting and prematurely expelling the endometrium. If it is not allocated enough, the muscle comes into work, throwing out of its cavity the ovum with parts of the endometrium. As a result, the fertilized cell simply cannot consolidate on the wall of the reproductive organ.
Drugs taken by partners
Why a woman can not get pregnant on the day of ovulation? The reason may be the use of certain medications. Most hormonal drugs somehow affect the process of rupture of the follicle. If you have a similar question, first of all you need to review the medications you are taking.
It is worth noting that in the same way medications can affect the male body, reducing the number of spermatozoa and disrupting their activity. During pregnancy planning, it is worth noting the use of medications at all if they are not prescribed by a doctor.
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Why in ovulation did not work to get pregnant? The reason may be in the infection. It should be noted that this process can affect not only a woman, but also a man. The most common problems with conception are infections such as ureaplasma, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, and so on. In the absence of timely treatment, the disease becomes chronic.
As a result of this combination of circumstances, the internal cavity of the uterus becomes inflamed. This leads to frequent breakthrough bleeding, disruptions in the cycle. Endometrium begins to grow not in full. Also prevails uneven location of the mucous. In such conditions, even after fertilization, the egg is not able to attach normally.
Varicocele in men
Why is it impossible to get pregnant in ovulation with the second child? The reason for failure can be in a man. With age, the representatives of the stronger sex can have various problems. Some men have an erection. Другие же сталкиваются с патологией под названием варикоцеле. Это и становится причиной отсутствия беременности даже после полового акта во время овуляции.
Варикоцеле – это проблема, при которой страдают сосуды яичек у мужчин. Обычно они расширяются. Это ведет к перегреванию органов. Many people know that high temperatures are detrimental to sperm. When varicocele occurs, it is overheating of the testicles. Because of this, most normal sperm cells become unviable. Cells simply can not fertilize the female gamete in this state.
Bad Semen: Male Wines
And why not get pregnant in ovulation? The reason may be hiding in men's health. Not always in the absence of pregnancy to blame the woman. Recently, married couples are increasingly faced with the fact that male cells are not able to fertilize an egg. The reason for this circumstance may be in the wrong diet and lifestyle, use of alcohol and drugs. Some medications in the same way ruin the sperm, reducing its quality.
Normally, most sperm males should move straight. However, this is not always the case. If more than half of the cells are recognized as pathological, then the probability of pregnancy is greatly reduced. It does not matter what day the intercourse occurred. A woman will not be able to become pregnant until the man receives an appointment from the doctor and does not receive treatment.
Anovulatory female cycle
Why can not a woman become pregnant on the day of alleged ovulation? Sometimes it happens that the follicle does not break. This cycle is called anovulatory. Often it lengthens. At the same time monthly come scanty.
Sexual contact in such a cycle can never lead to pregnancy. Even with a good spermogram and excellent health in a man, a woman cannot be fertilized during this period. There can be several such cycles throughout the year. However, if this number exceeds three, then it is worth contacting a doctor for examination.
In conclusion of the article ...
You have learned the main reasons for not getting pregnant on the day of ovulation. It should be noted that tumors of the ovaries or the uterus can have an indirect effect on this process. Often, fibroids, located in the cavity of an organ, simply do not allow the ovum to invade the shell. Also, ovarian cysts contribute to the violation of ovulation and malfunction of the corpus luteum. All this can cause the absence of pregnancy even on favorable days.
If you are faced with the fact that you can not get pregnant during ovulation, consult a doctor. You may have been shown some treatment. Sometimes it is necessary partner. That is why it is better to go to a specialist together. After the correction in most cases, an independent pregnancy occurs. I wish you health and good results!
What prevents pregnancy from the first time
In order to become happy parents, careful preparation for the upcoming pregnancy is sometimes necessary. In theory, if both are healthy in a married couple, nothing should prevent pregnancy during ovulation. It was at this moment in the body that all the conditions were created for the meeting of the sperm with the egg, but, unfortunately, this is not always the case. If the cycle after the pair pair fails to conceive, you need to find out the cause of the problem. To do this, first of all you need to pass all the necessary tests in case of detection of infectious processes in both spouses. Often the presence of infections interferes with conception, and increases the risk of developing a missed abortion.
For some time before ovulation is supposed, it is better for the couple to refrain from intensive sex life, since one of the possible causes of unsuccessful attempts may be an insufficient number of spermatozoa in the ejaculate. For fertilization, a sufficient portion of sperm with active sperm is needed, so at least two days before ovulation, it is better for the couple to stop sex. Before intercourse on the day of the alleged conception, a woman should not use soap and too hot water when washing. The man, on the contrary, having taken a hot shower, will remove the excess viscosity of the sperm, which will facilitate the movement of sperm.
A situation in which conception did not work in a pair can cause the absence of the expected ovulation, since for some reason even a perfectly healthy woman can go through a cycle without the formation of an egg ready for fertilization. To determine such a deviation will help examination for ultrasound and the use of the test.
Can't get pregnant with your second child
Often in the absence of problems with the first pregnancy, a situation happens when the couple couldn’t conceive a second child with all their desire. Changes in internal genital organs can interfere with pregnancy, when, after the delivery, the scars and stitches from manipulations can remain on the cervix and on the uterus itself. It is necessary, as in the first pregnancy, to pass all tests and make colposcopy, which can detect possible erosion. After the first birth, especially in the case of a large fetus and inadequate preparation for the generic process, erosion sites may form on the cervix, due to which it was not possible to conceive.
Sometimes it is impossible to get pregnant because of polyps formed in the uterus. Such formations also significantly reduce the ability to conceive a baby, even with full-fledged ovulation. According to the decision of the gynecologist, it is necessary to decide whether to solve this problem surgically or the polyps are located in such a place that they will not interfere with the possibility of conceiving a child, as well as hinder the development of further pregnancy.
Can't get pregnant after miscarriage
Recently, gynecologists are increasingly faced with the problem of spontaneous abortion - miscarriage. The reasons leading to this pathology may be different, but the consequences of such an interruption are much more dangerous. No matter how long it corresponds to a similar violation of the performance of reproductive functions, deep changes in the hormonal background occur in the body. If during pregnancy hormonal changes occur cyclically and gradually, then with miscarriage, such processes are carried out rapidly. It is not characteristic of the body and affects the functioning of the uterus, ovaries and other organs. Often, after a miscarriage, curettage is required, which severely injures the uterine lining - the endometrium. A damaged endometrium can be restored for a long time, which is individual in each specific case. With such violations, a new ovum, fertilized during ovulation, is not always able to gain a foothold in the uterus, or to receive sufficient development and necessary nutrition in the future. These pathological situations can be explained - why the couple with many attempts failed to conceive after a miscarriage and all attempts to become pregnant in ovulation ended in failure.
What prevents to conceive a child if both are healthy
Appearance safe form is not a guarantee that you will be able to get pregnant with ovulation. For example, latent pathological situations can significantly complicate the situation and create such conditions in the female body so that conception does not work out. But leaving a married couple without offspring can not only inflammatory processes, but quite objective reasons. For example, if an ovulation period is incorrectly determined, it is possible that attempts are made out of time, or earlier or much later than ovulation. Due to hormonal disruptions that occurred in the past month, the period of ovulation may shift and occur in other terms.
Analyzes will show excellent results, and getting pregnant will also not work with incompatibility between spouses. It often happens that the spermatozoa are quite active, and there is nothing wrong with the volume of sperm, and the aggressive environment of the vagina suppresses the vital activity of the sperm. Under the influence of adverse conditions for the existence of sperm will not be able to reach the egg, even in the case of ovulation occurred and ready to conceive egg.
Why can not conceive during menopause
A certain age of a woman can also become a hindrance to pregnancy. Often, a couple fails to conceive a child before the upcoming menopause, because at 40 and later, ovulation does not occur in every menstrual cycle. Climax in a woman does not occur in one day, sometimes the preparation of the body for the next life stage can last for years. Nevertheless, a woman in 40 years will not be able to quickly get pregnant from the first time, even when ovulation has happened. Since all reproductive abilities at this age gradually fade. The wise nature has disposed in such a way that even with a full-fledged ovulation, a woman should have enough strength and capabilities not only to conceive a child, but also to endure and safely give birth.
Lingering expectation or problems with conception?
Do not panic, if within a few months of regular sex life failed to conceive a child. The probability of conceiving a perfectly healthy woman from a perfectly healthy man is only 25% per menstrual cycle. This is also explained by the fact that this event can occur only in a certain period, which is called fertile. Its maximum duration for a couple is no more than six days. Therefore, the simplest answer to the question why it is impossible to get pregnant if both partners are healthy is the choice of “wrong” days. According to statistics, every second couple is trying to conceive a child in adverse days of the female cycle. This happens either out of ignorance, or through carelessness, or because of unsaturated sex life. The better you study your body, the closer you will be to the desired goal.
The answer to the question why it is impossible to get pregnant during ovulation is not so obvious. To give an answer to it, you will need to pass a lot of tests, undergo hardware research. However, they are appointed only if the couple has not been able to achieve the desired result within a year.
How to speed up the process of conception
If we are talking about a couple of months of unsuccessful attempts to get pregnant, then you should not worry. Perhaps the cause and factors that are not a serious obstacle to conception:
- Irregular or too frequent sexual intercourse, not coinciding with fertile days.
- Age of partners. Over the years, fertility of the ovum decreases in women, and ovulation does not occur in every menstrual cycle. In men, the number and motility of sperm are reduced.
- Take some medicines. Analgesics, antibiotics, antidepressants and some other drugs have a negative effect on fertility.
- Bad habits: smoking, drinking alcohol, drugs and even caffeine reduces the chances of getting pregnant and producing healthy offspring.
- Weakened immunity and lack of vitamins.
How to increase your chances of pregnancy in these cases? Here are some simple tips.
- Have a regular sex life. It is advisable to have a break of 3 days between sexual acts. On the one hand, it will allow to accumulate the required number of spermatozoa for each attempt. And on the other hand, normalize the quality indicators of sperm and remove stagnation in the reproductive organs of men.
- Track ovulation and days favorable for conception. Fertility is controlled by natural hormones. So, before ovulation in a woman’s body, luteinizing hormone (LH) is released. By measuring its content, it is possible to determine the onset of ovulation with high probability. Therefore, it makes sense to purchase a test to measure the level of fertility hormones at home. Other ways of determining the best time for conception have also proven themselves: the calendar method, the measurement of basal temperature or the determination of ovulation by saliva.
- Eat full. Meals should be regular and balanced. Be sure to include in your diet slow carbohydrates, proteins (meat, eggs and legumes), dairy products, fats (olive oil, fatty sea fish, nuts), vegetables and fruits.
- Take folic acid, vitamins E and C. The probability of becoming pregnant increases if the body is provided with the necessary vitamins and minerals. Strong immunity is able to maintain the normal balance of hormones.
- Drink at least two liters of water per day. The best drink during the preparation for conception is water. It accelerates all metabolic processes and saturates the cells with moisture.
- Eliminate stress and give up bad habits.
- Normalize mode.
- Change intense exercise to moderate.
- Visit a psychologist or psychotherapist.
- Abandon certain medications.
Individual or family consultation with a specialist will help you find the psychological causes that prevent pregnancy. Often it is the installation of partners or fears provoke physical problems.
Diagnosing problems with conception
If the above recommendations did not help, and the number of months of fruitless attempts was close to 12, it is time to consult a doctor who will most likely refer you to the diagnosis.
- Spermogram Defects of sperm - the most common cause of infertility in men. The analysis allows to evaluate the most important parameters of this biological fluid: volume, consistency, color of the ejaculate, the number and concentration of spermatozoa, their structure and overall mobility. In addition, semen often includes a test for the presence of bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms in the semen.
- Determination of hormone levels. The standard list of tests for women is as follows:
- cortisol, thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH),
- follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH),
- luteinizing hormone (LH),
- prolactin (and macroprolactin),
- estradiol (E2).
Tests for both partners:
- serum dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DEA-S04), or 17-ketosteroids (17-KS) - in the urine,
- sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG),
- 17-OH progesterone (17-OP).
- Detection of infections. In some cases, the cause of infertility lies in the inflammatory processes of the appendages, cervix or uterine cavity, the presence of which the woman often does not even suspect. Sexually transmitted infections in men are often generally asymptomatic. Therefore, tests are required for the presence of the DNA of microorganisms (or antibodies to them):
- Chlamydia trachomatis (chlamydia),
- Mycoplasma hominis and Mycoplasma genitalium (mycoplasma),
- Ureaplasma urealyticum and Ureaplasma parvum (ureaplasma),
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (gonococci),
- Trichomonas vaginalis (trichomonas).
- Immunological tests and compatibility tests. According to statistics, up to 1/5 of all cases of infertility account for immunological causes. When, in the course of the primary studies, the doctors fail to detect the cause of the infertility, the analysis of serum and sperm for the detection of antibodies to spermatozoa is carried out. Antisperm antibodies may be found in the mucus of the cervix, seminal plasma, on the surface of spermatozoa. Normally, the female body should not produce such antibodies, and the male body should not contain more than 55–60 U / ml (titer 1: 200) of antibodies to sperm antigens in the ejaculate.
- Research on the genetic factors of male and female infertility. The frequency of chromosomal abnormalities, according to statistics, averages 2.4 cases per 1000 people. For research take blood.
In addition to the above types of laboratory tests, a woman needs to do:
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs with the assessment of blood flow,
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and mammary glands,
- X-ray of the skull in the Turkish saddle area, where the pituitary gland is located,
- hysteroscopy or laparoscopy, allowing to make a conclusion about the patency of the fallopian tubes.
It should be noted that the choice of tests for diagnosis in each case is individual. The examination often takes several months. The duration is due, among other things, to the fact that many analyzes can be carried out only in certain phases of the menstrual cycle.
Causes of problems with conception
If as a result of the study was diagnosed with "infertility", you should not despair. Of the total number of infertile couples, 40–60% may have their children in the future as a result of proper treatment.
But why exactly did your couple fall prey to this diagnosis and what factors could trigger problems? Conventionally, all the causes of infertility can be divided into three groups - purely feminine, due to the peculiarity of the structure and functioning of the female body, especially male and common, with no gender.
First, consider the main causes leading to female infertility:
- Obstruction or absence of fallopian tubes. Obstruction, as a rule, is the result of adhesions. Adhesions prevent the movement of spermatozoa, and also do not allow the fertilized oocyte to descend into the uterine cavity. The absence of fallopian tubes results from a surgical procedure associated, for example, with an ectopic pregnancy.
- Adhesions in the pelvis. It is a consequence of operations, inflammation, endometriosis. Adhesions prevent the egg from entering the tube.
- Various pathologies or absence of the uterus. Патология матки может быть врожденной (внутриматочная перегородка, двурогая матка, удвоение матки и др.) и приобретенной (удаление или рубцы на матке после операций, миома матки, эндометрит, аденомиоз, полипы, кисты, гиперплазия эндометрия).
- Длительное отсутствие первой беременности. Due to the lack of demand for reproductive organs, microcirculation is disturbed in them, hormonal regulation becomes imperfect, which is a weighty reason that a pregnancy does not occur for a long time.
The causes of male infertility are usually as follows:
- Ejaculatory disorders. This is the absence or insufficient amount of sperm, lack of sperm in it. In addition, there may be weak sperm motility or retrograde ejaculation.
- Erectile disfunction.
- Anatomical changes in the male genital organs. For example, hypospadias, in which the opening of the urethra does not open in the head of the penis, but at the scrotum root, as a result of which the sperm does not enter the woman's vagina. Another option for anatomical infertility is obstruction or congenital absence of the vas deferens.
- Damage to the spermatogenic epithelium. This can occur, for example, as a result of radiation, chemotherapy, exposure to toxic substances or high temperatures, infection, injury to the scrotum, dropsy of the testicles. As a result, the production of spermatozoa decreases or stops in the testicles.
The third group includes general causes (we described them in detail earlier):
- Hormonal disorders.
- Genetic, chromosomal abnormalities.
- Inflammatory processes and infections.
In most cases, problems can be solved by prescribing hormonal, anti-inflammatory or antiviral therapy, as well as by laparoscopic surgery. However, in some cases, assisted reproductive technologies (ART) are shown.
There is a problem - there is a solution: assisted reproductive technologies
The term "ART" combines methods of treatment of infertility, the use of which individual or all stages of conception and early embryo development are carried out outside the maternal organism.
Assisted reproductive technologies include:
- Artificial insemination using sperm husband or donor. This method is used if a woman does not have problems with ovulation, but spermatozoa for some reason cannot reach the egg and fertilize it. In this case, the sperm with the help of a catheter is injected directly into the uterine cavity, thereby increasing the chances of conceiving a child.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). This is one of the most effective and common methods, which is shown with a low quality of sperm or physical barriers that prevent natural conception. The scheme of classical IVF includes stimulation of the ovaries, their puncture, preparation of eggs and sperm, fertilization in vitro and transfer of the embryo into the uterine cavity.
- Injection of sperm into the oocyte cytoplasm (ICSI). This method is used if the sperm requires assistance in fertilizing an egg. The doctor selects the most healthy reproductive cell of the partner and introduces it into the female cell with the help of a microneedle.
- Cryopreservation of germ cells and embryos. This method allows you to postpone the fact of pregnancy by maintaining healthy cells for a long period of time. Also, the use of donor oocytes, sperm and even embryos is referred to the methods of ART. Sometimes the cause of infertility lies in the pathology of the parent germ cells. To overcome this problem helps the bank of sperm or eggs.
- Surrogacy. This is the only way when a woman is physically incapable of pregnancy and childbirth. For example, her uterus is removed or there is a severe chronic disease in the history.
Of course, ART procedures are expensive and not always from the first attempt to give positive results. However, for many infertile couples this is the only way to become parents.
Which clinic to contact in case of problems with conceiving a child
According to the Russian Association of Human Reproduction, there are 167 centers of ART in Russia (according to the Register of ART for 2014). Of these, 30 are concentrated in Moscow and the Moscow region. Which center to contact? An expert on choosing a clinic is given by the specialist of the Embryo Medical Center for Infertility Treatment:
“... The choice is definitely big. But there are also quite a few criteria for determining the most appropriate option, among them:
- reputation of a medical institution
- qualifications and experience of specialists
- availability of modern medical equipment
- use of new diagnostic methods,
- a wide range of reproductive technologies used
- geographical (transport) accessibility,
- cost of services provided.
Without false modesty, I will say: the most stringent assessment criteria are met by the Embryo Medical Center for Infertility. It was established in 1992 on the basis of the 4th maternity hospital in Moscow. Since then, for almost 25 years, the clinic has been one of the best in its field. We employ highly qualified specialists, thanks to whom more than seven and a half thousand desired babies were born!
In the Embryo, all currently available methods of ART are available. This treatment of infertility by the method of IVF, ICSI, intrauterine insemination, embryo freezing, auxiliary hatching. Our clinic carries out a full range of diagnostic procedures and measures for the selection of adequate tactics for treating female and male infertility. ”
P.S. CJSC “Embryo Medical Center for Infertility Treatment” is headed by one of the founders of the introduction of the IVF method in Russian medicine practice, laureate of the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation - Kim Nodarovich Kechiyan.
The license for medical activity LO-77-01-007343 dated January 9, 2014 was issued by the Moscow Department of Health.
This method implies calendar availability and knowledge of the menstrual cycle. But there is a nuance, the cycle should be regular.
It is calculated simply:
- · It is necessary to highlight the dates of the last monthly for the last months.
- · Determine the length of the cycle.
- · Subtract from the duration of the cycle 14. For example, the cycle is 28 days, then 28-14 = 14, that is, ovulation occurs on day 14.
- · A number is marked when the follicle is ripe. Conception is guaranteed if you have sex actively on that day. By the way, the effect will be the day before or the next day.
The way has a big drawback - doubtful accuracy.
Significant role of women
Fertility women is the specificity of the menstrual cycle. All the responsibility of its formation falls on the hormonal system.
Each phase of the cycle depends from the production of a certain hormone. The period of ovulation depends on the luteinizing hormone that appears in the bloodstream.
Substance changes the structure of the follicular fluidwhich becomes fluid. This causes an increase in the volume of this solution. He begins to put pressure on the shell of the formation, which is becoming thinner.
Weakest section shell bursts. This phenomenon is called ovulation. This period is the most favorable for conception.
What is the role of men in conception?
Oddly enough, but ovulation is not always conducive to pregnancy. In this case, you need to look for the cause in the childbearing function. Conception is promoted by sex glands, of which there are three. Each of them is responsible for a specific element of seminal fluid.
The ability of childbearing depends on the quality of sperm.which is required to contain at least 50% of healthy sperm. Fertilization is possible only with active sperm.
The main reasons preventing pregnancy during ovulation
The main reasons for the lack of pregnancy during ovulation are:
- · Adhesions of the phallium tubes, as well as their obstruction.
- · Lack of progesterone in the final stage.
- · Conception attempts are carried out in anovulatory cycle.
- · Cycle failure due to stress.
- · Cystic or polycystic.
- · Inflammatory processes.
- · Obesity or excessive thinness.
- · Venereal pathology.
- · Male semen is not normal.
These causes can be eliminated., if you are examined with further correct treatment.
Fallopian tube occlusion often leads to the inability to get pregnant even during ovulation. This circumstance is preceded by inflammatory diseases and surgery.
The fallopian tubes, it is a kind of conductor. After successful fertilization, the cells actively divide and begin to move in these channels.
They penetrate into the cavity of the reproductive organ, staying there over the coming months. But if there is a spike in the pipe, this state is not reached. Often this leads to ectopic pregnancy. If there is an obstruction throughout the tube, then the pregnancy cannot occur, since the spermatozoa are not able to reach the goal.
Obstacle to conception, this deviation is not, if this is an anatomical feature body structure.
Difficulties arisewhen the bend is pronounced, since sperm penetration into the uterus cavity is complicated. In this case, certain positions are selected for women for sexual contact.
To sperm reached the goal, after intimacy need to lie quietly on the back (40 minutes).
If in the presence of a bend of a uterus pregnancy came, it does not guarantee the birth of a child, since it can be interrupted at any time. Therefore, a gynecologist should constantly monitor a pregnant woman.
Condition of church mucus
This particular fluid that is secreted by the cervix. Its content allows you to protect sperm from the acidic environment of the vagina and selects full-fledged cells, which helps to move through the fallopian tubes to the "destination".
Church mucus obliged to sift out insolvent sperm. Sometimes the functions of the fluid are disturbed, and it begins to block, that is, immobilize full-fledged sperm. Accordingly, pregnancy cannot occur.
But it happens that mucus does not stand out at all or its consistency and acidity is not able to help the movement of germ cells. If mucus does not have time to ripen in the body (“dry” days for a woman), then conception is impossible.
This phenomenon is eliminated by the intake of drugs.normalizing hormone levels.
Another reason that a woman cannot become pregnant during ovulation, is thick mucus. Spermatozoa get stuck in it and reach only the cervix.
Progesterone deficiency in phase 2 of the cycle
This pathological condition often breaks the menstrual cycle and leads to infertility. Progesterone is very important for women. The lack of this hormone exacerbates the manifestations of PMS, the discharge becomes painful.
Progesterone is a 2 phase hormone menstrual cycle. It balances the effects of estrogen. The lack of this hormone causes endometriosis.
It is quite difficult to detect this deficiency.. It is usually detected during the treatment of other pathologies. But there are characteristic symptoms: lack of ovulation, infertility, miscarriages.
Progesterone even before conception prepares the uterus and adjusts the woman’s immune system to protect the future fetus.
Deviations in men's health
A woman is not always to blame for the fact that pregnancy does not occur.
Often the reason is hidden in the health of men.
Increasingly, a situation arises where male cells are unable to fertilize an egg.
The reasons for this are many: bad habits, poor nutrition, unhealthy lifestyle.
Sometimes pregnancy does not occur during ovulation because of the drugs. It can be: antidepressants, analgesics, any antibiotics. Even vitamin C is contraindicated (in large doses), since its excess leads to a decrease in the level of cervical fluid. This minimizes the chance of male cell survival.
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Many infectious diseases (chlamydia, trichomoniasis), sexually transmitted, prevent conception, as they affect the fallopian tubes. Many infections are asymptomatic, so spouses may be unaware of the presence of such diseases.
When planning a pregnancy, it is imperative to pass tests for STDs, which strongly influence conception. In identifying the disease, even one of the partners will have to be treated both.
Reproductive function over time is depressedand the age factor significantly reduces the possibility of conception.
For women, doctors considered the best time for conception to be a period of 20-25 years. New opportunities for medicine have shifted this framework. Now, many experts say that there will be healthy offspring, if you conceive in 25-35 years.
But do not forgetthat after 40 years, ovulation occurs less frequently. An egg cell does not always form during menstrual cycles. It is becoming more difficult to conceive a child, but this does not mean the appearance of infertility.
But the male body can continue the race for quite a long time. A healthy male sperm matures continuously. Naturally, this process is influenced by ecology, stress, and the presence of bad habits. On average, men have a reproductive age of up to 50 years, although this boundary shifts a lot, which often happens.
Incorrect calculation of favorable cycle
Most women do not knowthat the follicle is torn 2 weeks before menstruation. They mistakenly believe that this process occurs in the middle of a cycle. With a non-standard menstrual cycle, this does not "work."
Therefore, so that conception is successfulit is better to use special methods for determining a successful day: temperature measurement, charting, folliculometry.
If you don't get pregnant during ovulationI do not need to experiment, but it is better to contact a specialist. It is likely that some treatment is indicated. This problem is dealt with by a reproductive specialist who will prescribe a survey to determine the cause of strange infertility.
Why can not get pregnant: the main reasons
Recently, more and more often you can hear the question: “Why can't you get pregnant?” Unfortunately, infertility in our world has grown significantly.
What was the cause? It is difficult to say, everything can be: the ecology, and unhealthy diet, and the “over-sized” pace of life of a woman or a man. Only what, in essence, is the difference, if you get a sad outcome.
But, as you know, where there is a problem, there will be ways to solve it. Before looking for such a method, you need to determine the cause of the problem.
There are a number of reasons for not getting pregnant. But to begin with, we emphasize that infertility is given to those couples who cannot conceive babies for a long time, at least a year.
Reasons why a woman may suffer from infertility:
- Psychological factor . Quite a well-known phenomenon, even among celebrities who have seemingly how much money, and they suffer from infertility. Female psychology is a subtle thing. Ladies very closely take everything to heart, love to “exaggerate” and, often, predict their future. And when it comes to future offspring, then there is nothing to say: everything should be laid out on the shelves. If conception did not work the first time, a panic connects: “maybe I am not capable of conceiving ?!” and as a result - looping over this problem. Here is an example scenario. Hence, the nerves are taken, and they are responsible for all the mechanisms in our body, and for the reproductive system, including.
- Stress . As mentioned earlier, nervous exhaustion still did not make anyone healthier. You know, there is a saying: “all diseases are from nerves”.
- Adverse days for conception . Another brick in the foundation of the question “why it’s impossible to get pregnant” can be an elementary reason: sex on the “wrong” days. The Internet has a huge amount of available information. But, unfortunately, not everyone uses it. And it would be necessary. It turns out that you need to plan your baby on certain days - this is a week before ovulation and during the ovulation process itself.
- Age framework . The older the woman, the harder it is for her to fulfill her dream. And it's all about nature, she made it so that after 35 years the female reproductive system begins to change in the direction of attenuation. After all, some individuals of the beautiful part of humanity at this age may have early menopause.
- Woman's weight . Everything should have a measure, and the shape of a girl, including. Sometimes a simple set or weight loss for a couple of pounds brings the desired pregnancy.
In addition to these reasons, pregnancy is reduced to zero, if the health of a woman is not all right.
Possible pathologies in the body of a woman that prevent her from successfully becoming pregnant:
- Fallopian tube obstruction . It is a known fact that the fertilized egg moves towards the uterus for implantation, through the fallopian tubes. They must be passable and have a normal structure. When there is no progress in them, an ectopic pregnancy can occur or the egg cell dies. The cause of this problem is hidden in the late treatment of the inflammatory process in the female genitals.
- Ovarian failure . Any damage to the ovaries can cause infertility in a woman. For example, polycystic ovary.
- Anovulatory cycle . Can not get pregnant because of the lack of ovulation in the cycle. Some pathological processes in the body of a woman can affect ovulation, and closer to the menopause, it occurs less and less.
- Endometriosis . This is a fairly common disease, during which the endometrium of the uterus grows beyond the walls of the uterus.The cause of this disease can be disruptions in the hormonal background or inflammation of the internal genital organs. As a result of this disease, infertility can become.
- Various pathologies of the uterus . For example, hypoplasia, intrauterine septum, uterine fibroids, like. Their woman can acquire during life or have from the moment of birth.
- If the endocrine system suffersthen it can affect the functioning of the reproductive system. They are closely intertwined with each other. When endocrine functions are impaired, they can pull anovulation behind.
Male causes of infertility:
- Hypogonadism . This is testicular failure, accompanied by a decrease in the level of sex hormones and characteristic clinical manifestations, due to organic testicular pathology.
- Varicocele . This is a violation of spermatogenesis, which is characterized by a decrease or lack of reproductive function.
- Infectious diseases . For example, boys who have had a mumps disease in childhood may suffer from impaired male fertility.
- Poor quality sperm . Problems associated with insufficient sperm count or their complete absence.
- Sperm motility . Another factor is the mobility of "tadpoles". Sometimes, their speed is so low that they do not have time to fertilize an egg.
There is also a common reason why there is no quick result - this is the incompatibility of partners.
Here are the results of examinations and analyzes showed that they are healthy and able to conceive a new life, but together it does not work out. After parting, such couples quickly become parents. What influences such situations? Many great minds are trying to solve this riddle, but so far without results.
Alternative ways to conceive a child
Many couples want to know how to get pregnant if it does not work. First of all, it is worth contacting a specialist. It is necessary to identify the cause of this condition, and, it is necessary to look for it from both partners.
Our mentality is as follows: if a married couple suffers from childlessness, then infertility is automatically put on a woman. But, as practice 50 to 50 shows, the “carrier of the problem” can be any of the partners.
And one more thing: the doctor prescribes a series of tests for the detection of all possible diseases, so as not to lose such precious time and quickly become pregnant.
If the doctor finds someone's pathology, he will prescribe the appropriate treatment. It may have a medical nature or surgical.
Situations where the problem cannot be solved with the help of treatment, then medicine can offer artificial insemination (IVF). Already tens of thousands of childless couples have become happy parents using this method.
And there is nothing shameful here, because life does not give a person those tests that he cannot bear.
So, the modern world offers the following methods of artificial conception:
- ECO. One of the most used methods. He is appointed to individuals who can never have children in a natural way. For example, when a woman has no fallopian tubes.
- ISM - intrauterine insemination with husband's sperm.
- ISD - artificial insemination with donor sperm.
- GIFT is when sperm and a previously taken egg are placed in the fallopian tube.
- LFTT - fertilization of the egg occurs outside the woman’s body, and then it is transferred to the fallopian tube.
- IKSI is when the most active and sturdy sperm cell is taken and placed into the egg cell.
Quite a frequent situation is in the pair that both partners are healthy, and to conceive the baby everything just does not work out. All analyzes show that partners have no problems.
The compatibility test is positive, there are no visible reasons, but it’s still impossible to conceive a child for a long time.
When it is not possible to find out the cause, a diagnosis is made in medicine: infertility of unclear genesis. For such cases, there are many recommendations on how to get pregnant.
Here are the common ones:
- Love yourself and, if possible, eliminate all possible stressful situations. Nerves have never made anyone happier.
- Give up bad habits . Alcohol, smoking - this is a danger to the fertilized egg. Women who have at least one bad habit are more likely to have a child from congenital pathologies or their embryo dies more often than a pregnant woman without bad habits. And men suffering from dependence on something have less mobile "tadpoles", as well as a smaller total number of them.
- Healthy food . When planning your diet, pay attention to the pyramid of proper nutrition. It was developed in 1992 and after that recognized as the most successful healthy nutrition advice. The pyramid is a tier on which there are: physical activity, weight control, the amount of fluid consumed and product groups. Products are divided into portions and it is indicated how much they need to be taken daily or how much per week.
- Balance your weight . There is a mass index for each person, and he should be normal. Any deviation from the norm can cause problems with conception. This also applies to men, since an excess or lack of mass can cause problems with "tailed friends."
- Try to the maximum refuse medication . This is especially true of antibiotics and antihistamines.
When there is no hope, many decide to turn to alternative medicine or traditional methods.
Some couples are turning to alternative medicine. It . Judging by the reviews, she helped many infertile couples. Alternatively, there is a method of treating infertility, as.
Some lucky girls could get pregnant by listening to the mantra. This is one of the options to relax, to believe in yourself. After such therapy, many women soon became pregnant.
Sometimes women, in the hope of becoming pregnant, turn to the church. These can be prayers that help to get pregnant, holy places or icons. For example, the Holy Matron of Moscow. They pray for her and ask for pregnancy.
Many positive reviews about the treatment of infertility with medicinal herbs. Sometimes. It may be others. But you should follow the dosage, because any decoction or tincture can not only help but also harm.
There are so-called tips from the people, how to get pregnant, which are not tested by one generation. Many couples, taking advantage of such tips, were able to immediately conceive a child.
- The first and most important piece of advice: it’s worth starting babybike planning on favorable days. On average, these days fall a week before and several after ovulation. How to calculate such days any reader can find on the Internet.
- If you know exactly when you need to perform sexual intercourse, then let the man refrain from ejaculation for at least 2-3 days. This will help sperm to be stronger and faster.
- Vitamins E and C, as well as the well-known folic acid will help you get pregnant quickly. Such supplements will help the ovaries and the entire reproductive system work better. Men should not circumvent such a complex, because it helps them as well.
- In the world there is a perception that some postures during sex are capable of rapid fertilization. For example, to make so that the hips of the woman were in a raised state. And after making love, lie down in a peaceful position, enjoy each other. Some advise to stand on the birch or on the bridge. So it seems like a faster sperm cell will “run so far” for a date with an egg cell. It does not matter, in principle, how you will relax, just take your time in the bathroom.
- Another method is divided into how to get pregnant if it does not work, experienced women. This is to try to change the time of sex. Why not? If you most often love to make love before bedtime, change to morning sex. Imagine how quickly your mood will rise and be like that all day long.
- And most importantly, try to live a full and positive life. Do not force yourself to do something against the will, even if it concerns conception. Believe me, it certainly does not help to get pregnant quickly.
- If a couple has a question: what to do if you can't get pregnant? That answer is very simple - to believe that this will happen. Here is the whole secret of successful conception.
But the most important thing is when you cannot conceive a child, try all methods and not lose faith that some day a small miracle will appear in your family. Miracles happen, you just have to believe in them!
Here is the conversation that took place in one of the offices of the most ordinary female consultation. “Doctor, I want to get pregnant so much, but I’m not getting anything,” a young woman, about 25 years old, complained to the gynecologist, “the husband is angry. He says that he has everything in order, that I am to blame for childlessness. Well, what should I do? ”“ Well, my dear, you shouldn’t despair like that, maybe you are just tired, you have suffered stress, there has been a lot of work lately. Take a vacation, go with the husband to the sea. You look, from there you will arrive already with a tum. And if not, then we will take the tests, look for reasons and be treated. And tell her husband to stop pulling you. There are 50 percent of barren couples in the world. And not only wives are to blame, but husbands are also. ” What happened in the life of a visitor to the gynecological office after a trip to the sea, history is silent. And it does not matter, in general. We are much more interested in the question why, at first glance, a healthy girl or woman cannot become pregnant for a long time, what does it depend on, and what are the causes of female infertility in general.
Why not get pregnant from a completely healthy woman?
Here's a paradox that happens, you and your spouse are completely healthy, and the kids all do not appear. Why is it impossible for an absolutely healthy woman to get pregnant as soon as she decided to have a baby? There are several reasons for this:
- Emotional stress. It so happens that, wanting to become a mother, a woman is so fixated on this issue that she cannot think of anything else. And when she sees that she can’t get pregnant in any way, she panics. Such an emotional state aggravates the situation even more, and a vicious circle is obtained. Break it can only change the situation and emotional relief. A trip to the sea, for example, and the spouse's patient attention.
- Physical exhaustion. This is the second most common reason why a woman does not manage to get pregnant for a long time. The solution to the problem here is the same as in the previous case, a change of scenery and good rest.
- Incompatibility partners. If a woman fails to get pregnant for a long time, and all the main tests are normal, the banal incompatibility between husband and wife is most likely the cause of infertility. To confirm or deny this, an immunological analysis will be required. If he turns out to be positive, he will have to either accept and live without children, or look for another husband.
Why not get pregnant - other reasons
But the reasons listed above why a girl or woman cannot become pregnant are not the only ones. There are a number of factors that influence the conception and attachment of the ovum in the uterus.
There are other reasons why a woman does not get pregnant for a long time. For example, hereditary predisposition or infections in childhood. To describe and consider them all, you will need more than one thick book. And yet, if this problem has visited you, do not despair. Go to the doctors, are being treated, and a stork will visit your house very soon.
At a certain period of her life, a woman begins to dream of a child, so arranged by nature. Children save from loneliness, form a full-fledged family, make life interesting. And from that moment on, problems can begin. All become pregnant, all give birth, and you can not. Numerous attempts to conceive a baby end in fiasco. And especially worried about the situation when the doctor says that everything is fine. Why not get pregnant? Sometimes it is enough to review your lifestyle, nutrition, and now it is a long-awaited pregnancy. And it happens that long-term treatment does not bring the desired result.
The woman’s menstrual cycle is divided into 2 halves. In the first, an egg develops in the follicle. In the second - the body is preparing to secure a fertilized egg, or to menstruation. At about 12–16 days of the menstrual cycle, the egg leaves the follicle in search of a sperm cell. If the meeting takes place - conception happened. Ovulation lasts 2 days. During intercourse on these days, the probability of pregnancy is 100%. However, auspicious days are considered the week before ovulation. This is because the sperm remain in the female genitals for about 7 days. Every day their activity is waning. But the probability of conception when meeting with the sperm remains. Moreover, the sex of the unborn child depends on the strength and activity of the sperm. Weak sperm give rise to the life of girls, strong - boys.
The whole complexity of the process lies in accurately determining the moment of ovulation. 12–16 day - averaged value. It happens with most women. But ovulation can occur at the beginning of the cycle and near the end. And in some cycles it is not at all. Women under 30 years of age have anovulatory cycles in year 2, women over 35 have about 6. Absence is the main reason why you cannot get pregnant.
When not to worry?
If you become pregnant with your second child for only a few months, then you should not raise panic. Typically, women believe that after a long protection with the first unprotected contact will conceive. However, the organism is a complex system. All processes in it depend on external and internal factors. Lack of pregnancy for several months is not a cause for concern. It is necessary to continue the attempts that, with the natural functioning of the reproductive organs, will soon lead to conception.
Do not worry about the absence of re-pregnancy, if the partners do not regularly have sex. The modern pace of people's lives leaves little free time. Business trips, departures, long work - all this does not allow to have regular sex, which is an essential condition for conception.
If during 12 months of regular sex life without the use of contraceptives conception did not come, it is worth worrying. Often women decide on a second baby after 35 years. Being in this age group, it is necessary to be puzzled by the absence of pregnancy after 6 months.
Why not get pregnant with the second child?
The number of couples who want a second child, but does not work, is growing every year. The reasons for the absence of pregnancy may be the most unexpected. Learning about them yourself is quite difficult. Some conditions are asymptomatic and do not cause any discomfort to the woman, apart from the absence of pregnancy. You can learn about the problems after a comprehensive survey. Sometimes it is enough to pass only a few analyzes, as the reason for the impossibility of realizing the childbearing function will become clear.
The psychological state of a woman is extremely important for a safe conception. Stress, anxiety and emotional instability result in a breakdown in the production of certain hormones: cortisol, serotonin, endorphin, adrenaline, norepinephrine. All hormonal processes in the body are interrelated. For the onset of conception, the work of the ovaries, adrenal glands, and the hypothalamic-pituitary system must be stable.
Going in focus on the only goal, getting pregnant with your second child often fails. Such infertility is called psychological. It is not amenable to medical treatment. To achieve the desired goal, a woman must let go of her obsessive desire and trust nature, and this can be the hardest to do.
Reproductive health problems for her husband
Getting pregnant a second time may not work because of the male factor. If a woman has a new partner, then her reproductive health can be doubted. Problems can also begin with a man with a first child. The main causes of violations are:
- wrong lifestyle,
- poor nutrition
- bad habits,
- abuse of thermal procedures (baths, saunas),
- genital infections
- tumors of the pelvic organs,
- reducing the level of male hormones.
It is much easier to test a man for fertility than to diagnose female infertility. A vivid picture of the functioning of the body gives spermogram.
Wanting to give birth to the same age, the couple begins to conceive at the moment when the first baby is barely six months old. Often they fail to get pregnant. The cause is breastfeeding the first baby.
In the process of breastfeeding a woman actively produces the hormone prolactin. It is necessary for the formation of milk. Prolactin blocks the ovaries and inhibits ovulation. Even if the menstrual cycle has already recovered, but the woman continues lactating, the probability of pregnancy will be low. To increase the chances of conception, you should first roll up breastfeeding. In addition, doctors do not recommend breastfeeding during pregnancy, as this process may adversely affect gestation.
Medical women's problems
It would seem that the birth of the first child confirms the fecundity of a woman. However, problems in the reproductive system can begin after delivery. Наиболее распространенными являются:
- cysts, ovarian tumors,
- hormonal imbalance,
- lack of ovulation
- adhesions in the pelvis,
- inflammatory processes in the uterus,
- change of vaginal microflora,
- cervical disease.
If it is impossible to get pregnant with the second child, then it is necessary to be examined. Detailed diagnostics will reliably determine why a woman has secondary infertility. Usually, after the treatment, the second pregnancy occurs without difficulty within six months.
How to speed up conception?
When planning a second child should lead a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes the rejection of bad habits already brings the moment of conception. During this period, cigarettes and alcohol will be banned. Food should be as natural and useful as possible.
Folk remedies are actively used by women. Borovaya uterus, red brush and sage are considered effective herbal remedies for infertility. You should not count on them especially, but you can try by agreement with the doctor.
To conceive a second child quickly, it is necessary to establish fertile days. To determine favorable periods, you can use the following methods:
- measure the temperature and keep a schedule
- take ovulation tests,
- observe the position of the cervix and vaginal discharge,
- enroll in folliculometry.
If you have sex just before the egg leaves the ovary, you can quickly become pregnant with your second child. To improve the quality of seminal fluid, it is recommended to refrain from intercourse for 2-3 days. Sexual intercourse, performed the day before the release of the egg and the day after ovulation, increases the chances of pregnancy.
Also during the period of pregnancy planning, it is recommended to take special vitamin complexes. Important in the formation and division of cells is folic acid. Vitamin E supports the function of the corpus luteum in the second phase, which also favorably affects conception.
Examinations and Treatment
If after a year attempts to conceive a second one were not crowned with success, then you should contact the antenatal clinic or any gynecologist. The gynecologist will hear complaints and collect obstetric history. Which will help you choose the right direction for further examination. It is advisable to start the diagnosis with a partner. For men, the only analysis of fertility is spermogram. If abnormalities are detected, more detailed examinations may be recommended: smear for infection, MAP test. If the partner is healthy, and the sperm indicators are good, then the cause must be sought in the female body.
Women's health is much more difficult to check. Diagnosis is time consuming and is sometimes costly. The first thing that is recommended to the patient is to undergo a pelvic examination and an ultrasound scan. Based on the results, we can indirectly judge violations of the reproductive organs.
It is important to conduct laboratory diagnostics. Tests include more than a vaginal secretion test. For women over 30 it is important to determine the hormonal status. After 35, the probability of becoming a mother becomes lower due to a decrease in the efficiency of the ovaries. Closer to 40 years, ovulation occurs about 3 times within 12 months. To conceive a baby in such a perspective will be difficult.
If the performed diagnostics did not reveal any abnormalities, the woman may be prescribed instrumental examinations:
- hysteroscopy - the study of the surface layer of the uterus,
- hysterosalpingography - determination of tubal patency,
- colposcopy - examination of the state of the cervix,
- laparoscopy - endoscopic examination of the pelvic organs.
The treatment is carried out in accordance with the detected pathology. If non-functional ovarian tumors are detected, surgery is performed. If infections are established, then antibiotic therapy is prescribed, providing for systemic and local action. In case of deviations of the hormonal background, it is recommended to undergo appropriate treatment.
You can increase the probability of conception with the help of oral contraceptives. Gynecologists prescribe the use of such drugs only after the examination. The type of hormonal agent is selected based on the individual indicators of the body. Oral contraceptives inhibit ovarian activity. After the abolition of the drug, the sex glands begin to work with double force, reproducing eggs.
If the results are not successful, then you can always use assisted reproductive technologies: IVF, ICSI and others.
How is the process going?
With a standard menstrual cycle of 28 days, ovulation occurs in the second week. During this period, which is about 48 hours, a ripened follicle ruptures and the female cell goes outside. It enters the fallopian tube, where, under favorable conditions, the fertilization process. The resulting zygote for 6-12 days moves into the uterus and is fixed in it. So comes the pregnancy.
For some women, the cycle time is 35 days, so ovulation does not occur before 20 days.
Why did not get pregnant on the day of ovulation? This does not always happen immediately. The probability of pregnancy in ovulation is 30 cases out of 100. The short duration of the vital activity of the female cell has an effect on this process. Usually her death occurs a day after the release of the follicle.
Sperm live up to five days. A high chance of pregnancy exists not only at the time of ovulation, but also 3-5 days before it.
If the egg is completely destroyed, then the probability of pregnancy is zero. Ovulation divides the menstrual cycle into two parts. In the first half, which equals 16 days, follicle maturation occurs.
In the second period, the burst follicle turns into a yellow body. It produces hormones that are necessary for the preservation of pregnancy. At the onset of the yellow body phase, conception does not occur, as there is no egg.
During pregnancy, the corpus luteum increases in size, and the progesterone hormone is actively produced. This continues for four months, then the placenta takes over these functions.
If fertilization has not occurred, then the level of hormones falls and the endometrial layer is rejected. After 12-13 days after this process, menstruation occurs.
If conception does not occur within six months, then it is necessary to seek help from a specialist to find out possible causes.
Reasons for not getting pregnant
Why could not get pregnant during ovulation? This can be found if we determine the factors that inhibit this process:
- Hormonal failure when estrogen-progesterone imbalance occurs. This affects the time of release of the egg, its complete absence, and sometimes the inability of the ovum to attach to the walls of the endometrium.
- The obstruction of the fallopian tubes, or the pathology of the uterus, prevent fertilization during ovulation. The adhesions formed after inflammation close the tube, and the fibroids or tumors do not allow the embryo to attach to the walls of the uterus.
- Pregnancy sometimes does not occur due to the bend of the uterus in a woman. In this case, the spouses must change their positions during intercourse.
- The condition of cervical mucus can also interfere with fertilization during ovulation. During the cycle, there is a change in its consistency, which is associated with the activity of a certain hormone. When the cell exits, the mucus becomes similar to egg white, which helps promote sperm. If there is a violation of the hormonal background, the promotion of male cells will be difficult, and this prevents conception.
All these pathologies can be cured after passing the desired examination. Then the exact date of ovulation is calculated, which contributes to the conception as soon as possible.
Factors preventing pregnancy
Why did not get pregnant on the day of ovulation? If a woman has a constant menstrual cycle, then she can easily calculate the time of its occurrence. Pregnancy in this case can come quickly. In some cases, the culprit of the absence of conception is a man, although he can be completely confident in his health and refuses to go to the doctor for an examination.
Often a couple cannot give birth to a child due to the following reasons arising from a man:
- Low concentration or low activity of sperm. With such a diagnosis, it is simply impossible to conceive a child. A man needs to be examined, make spermogram and abandon sexual relations a week before the intended fertilization. Such actions can improve the quality of male cells and lead to a quick conception.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, syphilis) can prevent women from becoming pregnant.
- There are not enough active male cells that die before they enter the uterus.
- Varicocele. In some cases, the man is completely unaware of such a diagnosis, because he feels completely healthy. A woman can not conceive because of the extended seed channel in men. In this case, the temperature in the testicles increases, which negatively affects spermatozoa.
Why in ovulation did not work to get pregnant? Identify the reasons that prevent the onset of conception, it is possible in the case of a full examination of the body of women and men.
What can prevent conception?
When the spouses are completely healthy, but it did not work out to get pregnant in ovulation, there may be several reasons:
- Stress and nervous tension. Scientists have shown that a high concentration of stress hormones makes it impossible to conceive.
- Improper nutrition. The absence in the body of the future parents of the required number of micro-and macroelements, as well as vitamins prevents fertilization.
- Bad habits. Passion for alcohol, smoking and drugs will not lead to a healthy pregnancy. Even if conception happens, a sick baby can be born as a result. Parents who are planning a pregnancy should stop smoking and other bad habits.
- Reducing the protective functions of the body.
- Abrupt cancellation of oral contraceptives. In this case, hormonal background was subjected to long-term adjustment, which also adversely affects the ability to conceive.
- Sometimes pregnancy does not occur because of the constant intake of drugs. These include antidepressants and painkillers.
- Rare sexual intercourse leads to a decrease in the activity of sperm. Too frequent sex on them also has a negative effect.
- The age of the spouses. The older future parents, the harder they quickly conceive a child. In a woman, the fertilizability of the egg cell is reduced. With regular menstruation, ovulation may not occur every cycle. A man's sperm activity decreases over time.
Why could not get pregnant on the day of ovulation? Spouses should get rid of all the causes that can impede fertilization. They need to eat a balanced diet, reduce the effect of stress on the body and try to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Why does not re-pregnancy?
Many women with one baby, decide to give birth to the second, but they have problems with conception. Why is it impossible to get pregnant in ovulation with the second child?
With age, the female body does not become younger, therefore the childbearing function starts to atrophy. It largely depends on age. If a woman is 30-35 years old, then she has to worry about the absence of pregnancy after nine months of unsuccessful attempts. At the age of 35-40 years old, you should seek medical help after six months of absence of conception. Women who are 45 years old need to contact a specialist after three months of attempts. The probability of becoming pregnant in ovulation is 20% of all constant efforts to conceive a child.
Favorable time for the birth of a child is the age of a woman not older than 30 years. Making some efforts, and in 35 years, expectant mothers manage to give birth to an absolutely healthy baby. The main difficulties begin in women aged closer to 40, when the number of ovulations decreases. This is mainly due to age-related changes in the body, hormonal disturbances, and, consequently, the inability to conceive and give birth to a child.
Despite the many factors that prevent pregnancy, women over 35 have every chance of a successful conception and childbirth.
Determining the correct day
Why can not get pregnant during ovulation? For this, it is necessary to determine an auspicious day for conception. Some women use the calendar method of determining the days of ovulation. Sometimes for this purpose use the schedule of construction of basal temperature.
Many women, applying the test for ovulation, can accurately determine the occurrence of a favorable period. All these methods do not give 100% guarantee for the onset of pregnancy.
Currently, the most accurate way of the onset of ovulation remains ultrasound. It allows you to trace the growth of the follicle, and then the attachment of the egg and the growth of the embryo.
When you can not get pregnant during ovulation, then in the remaining days of the cycle you should not try. Better to wait until the next favorable day.
Hormonal fertilization stimulation
Why in ovulation did not work to get pregnant? In case of violation of the menstrual cycle, the release of the egg, and its further fertilization is impossible. For this reason, specialists conduct therapy with hormone substitutes. Sometimes therapy takes several months and in most cases ends in a healthy pregnancy.
Preparation for conception
If you could not get pregnant during ovulation, the woman does not need to despair, but you should adjust your usual life:
- Fill a diet with foods that are rich in vitamins A, E, C, folic acid and healthy fats. It is necessary to include buckwheat, nuts, meat, fruits, vegetables, greens, etc. in the diet. You should drink more drinks that can create an alkaline and acidic environment in the woman’s body.
- Abandon diets.
- Fill your life with positive emotions.
- Do not forget about sports. Looking for ways to get pregnant, you can do yoga.
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Reduce the impact of stressful situations, learn to relax and properly relax.
- The change of climatic conditions has a positive effect on the conception process. To do this, you can go on holiday to the sea and tune in to possible conception.
- If drugs adversely affect the fertilization process, they should be abandoned after consultation with a specialist.
- Overweight or underweight sometimes becomes one of the reasons that impede the fertilization process. To do this, you need to adjust the condition of the body to get rid of these negative factors.
In some cases, the change in a permanent lifestyle led a woman to a favorable conception and pregnancy.
Why in ovulation did not work to get pregnant? If conception does not occur, then popular recipes come to the rescue. The herbs used are natural sources of hormones. They have a beneficial effect on the nervous system of women, which contributes to the removal of the psychological barrier. Sometimes it is he who prevents the onset of pregnancy.
Before starting a decoction, a woman needs to consult a doctor and take tests to check the hormonal background. If this is not done, then you can cause the production of not those hormones that are needed in this situation.
Herbs that can be used by women to stimulate ovulation:
- From the fifth day of the menstrual cycle it is necessary to brew sage. To do this, 1 teaspoon of herbs pour boiling water, insist. To accept 3 times a day on 1/4 glasses of broth before meal. Observe such a schedule of admission should be up to 11 days of the cycle. The growth and maturation of the follicles a woman should be checked periodically for ultrasound.
- Borovaya uterus is taken in the second phase of the cycle. After confirmation of ovulation and to maintain the desired level of progesterone, it must be taken up to 28 days. Method of application is to brew 1 teaspoon of grass with a glass of boiling water. Take 1/4 cup 3 times a day.
- Such a grass as a red brush is an effective means for normalizing the hormonal background of a woman. 1 tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of water and boil for a few minutes. Take a tablespoon every 2-3 hours. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
- Plantain seeds can affect the hormones of a woman. To do this, brew a spoonful of plant seeds with a cup of water and boil. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day for 2 weeks.
All medicinal decoctions should be used only in the correct dosage prescribed by a specialist.
Factors that increase the chance of pregnancy
Simple rules can help you get pregnant with ovulation. The more points of the plan are involved, the higher the chance of a quick pregnancy.
- Stable emotional state in women. The absence of stress, nervous tension, as well as constant thoughts about pregnancy, significantly increase the possibility of fertilization. Thinking about possible infertility is a strong psychological barrier that can cause childlessness.
- По законам физики определенные позы увеличивают шанс беременности. Для успешного зачатия нужно выбирать те позы, где мужчина сверху или сзади. Pregnancy during intercourse, when the girl is on top, is almost impossible.
- A healthy diet and the absence of bad habits in both partners creates favorable conditions for the development of germ cells. A smoking woman has a weak egg, and a man has a slow sperm. Vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts and mushrooms help the growth and development of healthy cells.
- Moderate exercise provides active blood flow throughout the body, including the pelvic organs. With properly dosed load and no overwork, the chances of conceiving a baby increase.
The easiest way to get pregnant
To easily and quickly get pregnant, you need to adhere to some rules.
- The fastest way to conceive a baby will turn out, having precisely determined the phase of ovulation. You should try to avoid sexual intercourse a couple of days before the onset of a suitable period.
- Positive emotions and impressions create favorable conditions for conception. Therefore, many couples learn about the desired pregnancy after the holidays.
- For a long time, missionary is considered to be the optimal posture for conception. The deep penetration and location of the girl from below contributes to the rapid penetration of sperm into the cervix.
- After intercourse, a woman should raise her pelvis on the pillows so that it is above head level. With sufficient physical training, you can get up in the "birch".
If you follow these simple rules, ovulation and pregnancy will come as quickly as possible, provided that both partners are healthy.
Is it possible to get pregnant in ovulation
In the absence of pathologies and diseases in men and women, the probability of becoming pregnant in ovulation is about 35%. If the girl determines the ovulation period precisely, she will be able to become pregnant for 1-3 months.
The percentage of possible pregnancy increases with particularly viable sperm. Then conception can occur within 7 days, and not 3-4 days.
Fertilization can occur in only 1-2 days per cycle. With a short cycle, a woman can become pregnant faster, as she ovulates more often. With a cycle of about 35 days, the egg cell needs more time to mature, so expecting a pregnancy will take a little longer.
To get pregnant quickly, you need to know all the factors that accelerate and slow down conception, and try to stick to them as much as possible.
Factors that reduce the chance of conception
You should know why ovulation is, and pregnancy does not occur. The reasons are very diverse and mainly depend on the health of future parents.
- Frequent depressions contribute to the appearance of cycles without ovulation.
- Taking birth control pills can lead to failures and lack of ovulation.
- Normally, the uterus has the shape of a pear, and during the pregnancy it becomes round. In some women, the uterus is of abnormal shape. For example, two-horned. The unusual structure of the body reduces the chance of conception. Such a defect is most often inherited.
- Obstruction of the tubes, tumors and growths in the pelvis prevent conception.
- With an irregular cycle, ovarian dysfunction can be suspected. Pathology means the impossibility of maturation of the egg.
- Incorrect calculation of the timing of ovulation creates difficulties in conception. To accurately determine the desired date, you can use ultrasound or special tests. Some girls ovulate at the beginning or end of the cycle, and not in the middle.
- Slow speed of sperm reduces the chance of conception. To determine the pathology you need to pass tests in any laboratory.
- During the abortion, the inner layer of the uterus is damaged, so the embryo is harder to consolidate.
- Bad habits in both women and men reduce the possibility of conception.
- The older future parents, the slower all the processes occur in the body. At age 25, getting pregnant is much faster and easier than at age 35.
- Sexually transmitted infections greatly reduce the possibility of conception.
- There is an immunological incompatibility between women and men, which prevents fertilization.
The most common myths
In modern society, "live" myths and false information that confuse future parents. In order not to get confused in the information, and ovulation and pregnancy occurred as soon as possible, you need to know the true information. The following are the most famous myths.
- Sexual intercourse should occur on the day of ovulation. The egg cell lives for a day, maximum two. But sperm can be in the female body for up to 7 days. This means that sexual intercourse 5 days before ovulation can also result in pregnancy.
- Abstinence increases the chances for conception. During abstinence, as with very frequent ejaculations, the quality of sperm (the number and speed of movement of spermatozoa) decreases. Optimal for conception are sexual intercourse 1 time in 2-3 days in the fertile period.
- Lack of pregnancy for 6 months of attempts means infertility. Most healthy couples manage to conceive during the first year. About possible infertility, you can talk no earlier than 2-3 years of constant attempts to get pregnant.
- Abrupt cancellation of birth control pills ends with pregnancy. Conception occurs in about 25% of these cases and is a coincidence. While taking the pills, estrogen production is inhibited - the eggs do not mature. The time it takes to restore the cycle individually. Most women after oral contraceptives need more time to conceive than girls who did not take them.
- You can not get pregnant during breastfeeding. This applies only to the first 2 months after delivery, when lactational amenorrhea occurs. After the end of this period, ovulation and pregnancy can occur with a high probability.
- Hot temperatures inhibit sperm cell speed. After a sauna or hot bath, fewer sperm are in the semen, but their speed remains unchanged.
- Taking folic acid increases the chance of conception. Folic acid does not affect fertilization. This vitamin contributes to the proper development of the fetus during an already occurring pregnancy, eliminates the appearance of many pathologies. Folic acid is useful to take at the planning stage, because this vitamin is long accumulated in the body. He must take the entire first trimester of pregnancy to exclude pathologies of fetal development.
On the forums you can read a lot of real stories confirming the information described above.
One married couple could not conceive for 2 years. The husband and wife underwent many examinations, but they could not confirm the diagnosis of infertility. When the couple resigned to the fact that they would not have children, the woman saw 2 stripes on the pregnancy test.
A lot of mothers of infants become pregnant with their second child while breastfeeding the first. Due to the absence of menstruation, most learn about second-trimester pregnancy, when an abortion cannot be done.
Does ovulation occur during pregnancy?
During each menstrual cycle, the female body is configured to conceive. When fertilization has not taken place, the cycle begins anew: the body resumes attempts to become pregnant. If the fertilized egg successfully implanted in the uterus, transformed into an embryo and actively developed - the body undergoes serious changes.
After the onset of pregnancy, the female body is trying with all its might to keep it. To do this, the production of certain hormones. They relax the muscles of the uterus, preventing miscarriage. Also, sex hormones are responsible for the growth and development of the embryo and placenta. In such difficult conditions, the body does not need to create conditions for the growth of the egg. Fertilization has already happened, so ovulation during pregnancy does not occur.
If hormones create certain conditions for conception, then a completely different environment is needed to preserve the fetus. Therefore, potentially ovulation during pregnancy is a threat to the embryo. Nature took care of the safety of life of the baby, so during pregnancy, ovulation does not occur.
To get pregnant in ovulation on the first try, both partners must be completely healthy and follow all the rules that increase the chance of conception as much as possible. Knowledge of the ovulation phase will help to correctly calculate the dates of sexual acts, so that pregnancy comes as soon as possible. Most couples manage to conceive constant attempts throughout the year. Only after 2-3 years can infertility be suspected.
Reasons for not conceiving
Ovulation, though the shortest period in the menstrual cycle, is significant enough. It is located approximately midway between the two phases and lasts from 24 to 48 hours. With favorable circumstances, sexual intercourse at this time may be crowned with pregnancy.
But fertilization does not always occur at the expected time. Sometimes the couple has no noticeable deviations, and it is impossible to get pregnant in ovulation with all the efforts. In this case, after long attempts that ended in nothing, the couple should find a reason that prevents them from becoming parents. An experienced doctor will help in this.
Signs of ovulation (video)
The most accurate method for determining the day of the egg from the ovary remains ultrasound. This study allows you to track the entire path of follicle growth, and then the attachment and development of the fetus.
The most accurate way to track ovulation is considered to be an ultrasound scan.
If you could not get pregnant on the day of ovulation, then in this cyclic period you should not try anymore. An unfertilized egg cell dies in a day and a fruitless segment of the second phase begins. Should save power to the new cherished day.
Hormonal stimulation of ovulation
Sometimes, in violation of the menstrual cycle, growth, development and release of the egg become impossible. To eliminate such a deviation, doctors use treatment with hormone substitutes. When the expectant mother is hormonally stimulated ovulation and can not get pregnant the first time, you should not despair. It is quite normal when a course of treatment takes several months. But then in most cases safely ends with conception.
Tips and tricks
Every woman's body is individual. Oocytes suitable for fertilization do not always mature in each cycle. Therefore, you should not think all the time why it is impossible to get pregnant in ovulation. The forum can help with some helpful tips or useful information. There, this topic is widely discussed and the advice of girls, who have already solved this problem safely, will help you to wait for your happy moment without any extra nerves.
The doctor's answer on the women's forum is whether you can get pregnant the first time in ovulation and what is recommended for this