There are a large number of treatments for this disease. Preparations for the treatment of cervical erosion effectively affect the site of the disease, eliminating the causes of its occurrence. The choice in favor of a medication makes a gynecologist on the basis of surrendered tests. Self-selection of drugs may not bring the desired effect.
Drug treatment is the most benign method of dealing with the disease. But it is suitable only for the initial stage of the disease. Also, this method is preferred for women who have not yet given birth, who in the future plan to have a baby.
If women have other infectious diseases of the body: herpes, chlamydia, inflammation, then they should be treated simultaneously with erosion. It is these diseases that cause the development of erosion.
Erosion pills are prescribed at the first signs of the disease, as well as with complex treatment. First of all, these are antiviral drugs that strengthen the immune system, restore metabolism, regenerate tissues and destroy the infection.
Acyclovir. It is prescribed for herpes, the remedy eliminates the virus, in which the body becomes more weakened and susceptible to diseases. Recommended dose of 400 mg 3 times a day.
Immunal. Stimulates immunity, increases the body's resistance to infections. Used at least 7 days.
Famvir. Tablets help get rid of herpes and strengthen the body's immune system.
Polyoxidonium. An effective drug with a pronounced effect. Available in the form of a solution, tablets and suppositories. It restores reduced immunity, without affecting its healthy parts. In addition, Polissidium removes harmful bacteria from the body and activates metabolic processes.
Fluconazole. Prescribed for the treatment of fungus and infections.
In case of violation of the hormonal background, drugs are prescribed to restore it. Hormonal drugs are taken strictly by appointment of a gynecologist and, if necessary, an endocrinologist!
Candle erosion treatment
Candles for the treatment of erosion - the most effective drugs. They effectively affect infected tissue, eliminate bacteria, heal damaged areas.
A candle is inserted vaginally one to two times a day. The duration of treatment depends on the nature and severity of the disease. During the course it is forbidden to drink alcohol and have sex.
The most effective candles for treating erosion:
Depantol. The drug regenerates and disinfects tissues, eliminating foci of infection. Depantol is used during the treatment of true erosion or for recovery after cauterization. The duration of treatment is 7-10 days with the possibility of extension to three weeks. During treatment with Depantol, it is forbidden to use soap, as it destroys the effect of the drug.
Ryektion. Antiseptic agent from cervical erosion, restoring the vaginal microflora. For the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases recommended to introduce a candle within two hours after sexual intercourse. The drug has no contraindications except dermatitis and allergies to its components. During erosion, the Hexicon is used 1-3 weeks, 2 times a day.
Betadine. Antiseptic kills all germs in the vagina. Betadine during erosion can initially cause an unpleasant reaction - burning and discomfort. Over time, the side effects will disappear.
Genferon. The drug is a complex effect. During erosion, Genferon destroys all bacteria in the affected area, strengthens the immune system, stabilizes the membrane. The course of treatment lasts 1-12 weeks. It is used for erosion and other viral and venereal diseases.
Terzhinan. Uterine candles eliminate germs, remove inflammation, stop and prevent the spread of infections. Also, terinanum during erosion of the cervix does not allow the fungus to spread to healthy parts of the uterus.
Polygynax The medicine eliminates fungus and infection. Polygynax is used before and after removal of damaged tissue. Polygynax is also prescribed against various types of inflammations. Reception time - 1-2 weeks.
Sea buckthorn candles. This type of treatment is widespread because of its safety: candles from sea buckthorn have no contraindications (except for individual intolerance), they can be used during pregnancy and lactation. They include a large amount of fatty acids, vitamins and sea buckthorn oil, which tightens ulcers and cracks and reduces inflammation. The recommended admission course is 2 weeks.
Candles with fytor. Consist of natural substances and microelements. Pain, reduce the temperature and disinfect the affected area. There are no contraindications.
Suporon. Candles consist of a mixture of mud. They relieve inflammation and heal minor wounds. Banned for women with allergies to ginseng, propolis and cocoa butter. Introduced for 14-21 days once a day before bedtime.
Solutions and ointments
Along with tablets and candles, solutions and ointments are used. The exact dosage and time of treatment is calculated individually at the doctor's office.
Solkovagin - this is a solution for cauterizing the affected area. Burning solkovaginom holds only a doctor.
The process includes:
- removal of mucus from the affected area,
- site treatment with a solution of 3% acetic acid,
- wetting of the tampon in Solkovagin and treatment of the affected area,
- repeat cautery in a few minutes for effective results.
Reviews on Solkovagin in the treatment of cervical erosion proves that the solution does not leave behind scars and scars, does not require painkillers, because it does not bring strong discomfort and cauterization does not take them much time.
Levomekol. The tool still has the name “surgeons ointment”. It restores damaged tissue and tightens wounds. For use with ointment, a cotton swab is lubricated and injected into the affected organ overnight. For the full course of treatment for erosion of the cervix, levomekol is used for 14 days. Ointment can cause a large number of side effects.
Virolex. Analogue of acyclovir tablets. Suppresses the development of viruses. Reception is designed for 8-11 days, 3 times a day.
Alpizarin with Gossipol. Complex treat fungus, chlamydia and viruses. Drugs are designed for 2 weeks 4 times a day.
After the end of the course of treatment with drugs for the treatment of cervical erosion, gels and ointments are used, which restore the sensitive structure of the tissues of the organ. These agents include Solcoseryl and Methyluracil.
Folk remedies are used only in the treatment of the disease at the initial stage. Before choosing a drug, you should consult with your doctor. Many solutions are incompatible with pills, so self-medicating is prohibited. This can cause serious harm to the body.
The most effective means:
- astringent action.
All this in a complex has a powerful effect on the disease. To use 2 tablespoons of herbs pour 0.5 liters. water and boil for 5 minutes. Then the solution is filtered and cooled for 5 minutes. Immediately after this, a tampon is moistened in it and inserted into the vagina at bedtime for 1 hour. The procedure is repeated during the week. Borovaya uterus with erosion also applies if the disease was caused by hormonal disruption.
Wintergirl. The recipe includes 50 g of herbs and 500 grams of vodka. The tincture is mixed and insisted for 10-14 days, not forgetting to shake. Then it is worth filtering and taking a tablespoon before eating until it ends.
Sea buckthorn oil. Alternative candles - sea buckthorn tampons from cervical erosion. Use within 3-4 hours every day. You can take the oil inside, which additionally nourishes the body with nutrients and strengthens the immune system.
Grushanka. It relieves inflammation and helps heal wounds. 2 tablespoons of wintergreen mixed with 200 ml. water, herbal solution is brought to a boil, filtered, cooled and taken orally.
Mumie. For the treatment of the disease using only natural high-quality mummy.
There are several uses:
The swab is wetted in a 2.5 gr solution. mummy and 100 ml of boiled water, then it is injected into the body overnight.
Apply lotions from a 4% mummy solution to the affected area. The course of procedures consists of daily lotion for 7-11 days. Conducted before or after the menstruation period. Can be used during pregnancy.
The same solution is impregnated with a napkin and secured with a cotton swab. The course includes 1-3 weeks of procedures. For best results, you can drink 0.1 g mummy after a meal.
The effectiveness of the use of mummy for the treatment of erosion tested over the years.
Each of the drugs brings its result for the treatment of erosion. As a rule, the doctor prescribes a treatment complex consisting of the use of tablets, tampons and candles at the same time. But medications help only with a mild degree of the disease, in severe cases cauterization of the affected area is prescribed. In order to avoid further development of the disease, it is required to visit for the prevention of a gynecologist every six months.
The effectiveness of treatment with pills
For timely detection of pathology, it is necessary to undergo a routine examination at least once every six months. In this case, there is the likelihood of early detection of a mucosal defect. As a means of erosion (ectopia), the gynecologist applies conservative therapy aimed at restoring the mucous membrane of the cervix of the uterus and eliminating the causes that led to its occurrence.
Medicines for treatment are selected by the doctor on the basis of the diagnosis. Tablets of erosion can be used both independently and in combination with candles and ointments. In order to completely cure this disease, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the regimen of drugs.
Indications for treatment with medications
Cauterization or cryotherapy gives a good effect, but in some cases this effect is excessive or too traumatic. Thermal methods have long-term negative effects:
- stenosis of the cervical canal and accumulation of uterine secretions in it,
- dilation of cervical blood vessels.
These complications can cause abnormal delivery, premature termination of pregnancy and infertility. Thus, drug treatment of erosion is indicated for women who have not given birth and those patients whose pathology has affected only superficial mucosal cells.
Erosion tablet names include:
- immunostimulating drugs.
The purpose of a tool depends on the result of the analysis and indications for its use.
Drugs for treatment
The complex effect of cervical erosion, which contain substances that suppress pathogenic bacteria and fungi, has a positive effect. Vaginal tablets normalize the vaginal microflora and have a directed action against staphylococcal infection, trichomonas, Escherichia coli, candida, and many other pathogens in their various combinations.
Thus, the candles Terzhinan used for erosion only with a doctor's prescription. They include:
- Ternidazole acting on fungi, gardnerella and Trichomonas,
- Neomycin sulfate, a broad-spectrum antibiotic, inhibits Proteus, Shigella and many other bacteria that affect the human reproductive system,
- Nystatin, able for a long period of time to cope with candidosis,
- Prednisolone is a glucocorticoid hormone that relieves swelling and inflammation.
Against the background of the drug, local reactions occur:
- itching and burning in the vagina,
- swelling and dryness of tissues
- minor pain syndrome.
In rare cases, skin allergies are likely to occur in the perineal region. Treatment of ectopia with Terzhinan during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
After the application of Terzhinan, specific secretions may appear, therefore we recommend reading additional information on this topic.
Modern pharmacology has several thousand names of natural and synthetic antibacterial agents, which can be divided into 8 groups. If, shortly before uterine erosion treatment, a woman took antibiotics, you need to bring this information to the doctor so that he can find the most effective pills. To maximize the effectiveness of drugs, it is necessary to test for their resistance.
It is important to comply with the regimen of antibiotics for erosion. In order to avoid mutation of bacteria, it is impossible to independently interrupt the therapeutic course.
In order to cure ectopia of the cervix of the uterus drug, in the scheme of anti-inflammatory therapy include agents that act on viruses. Many of them are sexually transmitted, weaken the body and lead to abnormal fetal development. The choice of drug depends on the pathogen. The most frequently prescribed are Acyclovir, Armavir, Valtrex or Famvir, which effectively suppress herpes and shingles. Sex life during the period of treatment is prohibited. To avoid relapse, the partner must also undergo antibiotic therapy. This uses a gel or chlorhexidine-based solution. For antiviral treatment of the sexual partner apply ointments and pills.
Imbalance of microflora of the vagina is caused by Candida mushrooms. Their active reproduction leads to the formation of an acidic environment, which contributes to the development of other infections. This disease is called Candidomycosis or thrush. It is characterized by cheesy secretions with a sour odor, itching and irritation of the mucous membrane, which contributes to the progression of cervical ectopia. For the treatment of fungi are actively used means:
- on the basis of Fluconazole, available in the form of capsules or tablets for oral administration. Mycomax and Mycosyst are produced as intravenous solutions.
- preparations Itrakon, Irunin and Rumikoz are available only in tablet form,
- on the basis of clotrimazole produce suppositories, ointments, gels and powders,
- Livarol and Nizoral are used as tablets and candles,
- Natamycin-based Pimafucin is a narrowly targeted drug, it only affects candidiasis,
- to the combined means can be attributed to Klomegel and McMiror. The first exists in the form of a gel, the second - in the form of a cream and suppositories.
It is not for nothing that topical medications are used to get rid of fungal infections, candles are used to treat erosion. These drugs affect the affected area without affecting the body as a whole. Sea buckthorn candles have a calming, antibacterial and soothing effect.
Before using intravaginal preparations, you must wear cotton underwear and use a pad.
For a longer exposure to the drug, it must be inserted into the vagina before bedtime.
Reduced immunity is one of the causes of the pathological processes of the female reproductive system. For a speedy recovery, it is necessary to increase the protective properties of the body. When erosion prescribe Polyoxidonium tablets, they increase the effectiveness of complex treatment. The drug is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Immunal drug is made on the basis of Echinacea, it enhances immunity and reduces inflammation.
As a local drug, you can use Epigen spray, which has antiviral, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating effects. In addition to these effects, Epigen eliminates the symptoms of itching and dryness.
With the conservative treatment of cervical erosion on an outpatient basis, solutions such as Solkovagin and Vagothyl are used.
Contains concentrated acids. When applied to affected areas, it causes necrosis of the cylindrical epithelium without damaging healthy tissue. It is used as a chemical agent for the treatment of erosion.
Accelerates epithelization of the mucous membranes, leaving no scars, has bactericidal and vasoconstrictive properties.
Self-treatment with these drugs is unacceptable, the tampon is applied strictly to the place of erosion for a certain time. These manipulations can be carried out only in the condition of the medical institution.
Drug use plan and course duration
A gynecologist is responsible for the choice of medication and the duration of treatment. Based on the examination, which includes the collection of tests and ultrasound, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics and antiviral drugs in the injections or tablets. Also used auxiliary means of local exposure - antifungal solutions and ointments that relieve symptoms and directly affect the site of the disease. Средняя продолжительность лечения составляет 10 дней и может быть увеличена до 20 суток при наличии показаний.
The key to success of drug therapy for cervical ectopia lies in the careful implementation of doctor's prescriptions, in compliance with the timing and pattern of medication.
What is the treatment of cervical erosion?
This disease can be cured by medication. Combined therapy implies use of the following drugs:
- Use a candle.
- Taking pills.
These drugs have a wide spectrum of action.aimed at the rapid removal of inflammation. The resulting wound begins to heal quickly enough. Thus, the genital tract will be cleaned, and the painful place will be restored and will no longer be a nuisance. At the same time, it will be possible to avoid therapy using the cautery method of solkovagin and argon.
Application of candles
In the treatment is to use candles, in which there is no antibacterial agents. They often have a herbal composition. They can also be aimed at suppressing inflammation in epithelial cells. Most often used such candles:
Sea buckthorn. They are prescribed to almost everyone, since they are non-toxic and effective. You can use these tools during pregnancy. You can make these candles with your own hands. To do this, a cotton swab needs to be saturated with sea buckthorn oil. It is necessary to remove in an hour.
- Candles Depantol. They are used in the treatment of the uterus, as well as in order to get rid of inflammation in the vagina. The drug will improve the metabolic processes and reduce inflammation. The duration of treatment is approximately 20 days. Candles can only be assigned by a specialist; in addition, he must warn the woman that cosmetic soap is not compatible with them.
- Candles Hexicon. They are effective because they have anti-inflammatory effects. Due to this, they lead to normal vaginal microflora. But the most important thing is that the drug has no contraindications, and it can be used for no more than 10 days in a row.
- Candles Suporon. They are very popular, as they treat not only erosion, but all inflammations of the mucous membrane. The composition includes propolis, ginseng and special dirt. Such components provide rapid healing of wounds and reduction of inflammation. Candles are contraindicated if you have an intolerance to the above components.
In the abstract, it is important to be sure to familiarize yourself with the composition of the selected drug.
The most popular are such tablets:
- Acyclovir They are very effective for treating herpes as well as for getting rid of erosion. They need to be taken 5 times a day, while without consulting a doctor is not enough. It can not be pregnant women.
- Famvir It acts on erosion, herpes and shingles. In the body, it can turn into an active form. Contraindication may be a reaction to the composition of such a drug. The dosage is 2 tablets per day for two weeks. If a woman’s immunity is strong, the course will be 5 days, 3 tablets after meals.
The treatment of erosion with medicines is suitable for many women, since it implies the absence of intervention in the problem area. Prices for candles and tablets are very affordable, so after consulting a doctor you can buy the best drug and start treatment by following the prescription.
Often one small course is enough to pay off the infection at an early stage. Good results can be achieved only with regular medication during the entire period of treatment. If you find erosion late, in this case, the doctor will offer you cauterization or radio wave treatment.
Is it possible to conservatively cure ESM, indications and contraindications
When making a diagnosis of cervical erosion, specialists generally offer treatments such as cautery, laser vaporization, radio wave excision.
However, not all women are ready for such cardinal methods of combating pathology. Moreover, such methods of ectopia removal have a number of contraindications and a long recovery time after therapy.
Therefore, many women are interested in the question Is it possible to get rid of erosion using only medications??
It is very realistic to cure ectopia with medications.. However, this therapy is effective only for small lesions that are located shallowly.
Drug control of the disease is perfect for:
- pregnant and lactating women
- nude girls
- women whose erosion is at the initial stage of development.
Contraindications for this kind of therapy are:
- inflammation of the genitals
- burning and itching of the vagina,
- diseases of internal organs
- idiosyncrasy of certain components of drugs.
Assign the most appropriate type of treatment only an experienced specialist.
What is treated: ointments, pills, other drugs
Treatment of cervical erosion medication is to receive:
- anti-inflammatory and antiviral tablets,
- hormonal drugs
Candles, ointments and tampons have a similar range of actions.. Means stimulates the regeneration of the mucous membrane, normalizes metabolism and accelerates mitosis.
In addition, most of these substances have anti-inflammatory effects. With the complex treatment of cervical erosion, it will be enough to choose one of the means of this form of release.
Anti-inflammatory and antiviral tablets affect the cause of ectopia and promote healing of damaged tissues.
Therefore, it is advisable in addition to candles, ointments or tampons to add to the treatment of substances of this type.
If the cause of damage is a hormonal imbalance, a specialist is appointed hormonal drugs in combination with the above types of funds.
Antibiotics for cervical erosion unable to cure the pathology itself, but they effectively fight the germs that provoke the disease.
It is impossible to get rid of the disease without removing its pathogen. Therefore, antibiotics are prescribed by specialists to cure the infection.
Timely treatment and the right choice of drugs will help do without radical therapies.
Recipes of traditional medicine
In addition to the use of various kinds of medicines, gynecologists often turn to traditional medicine and advised to conduct douching herbs decoction.
The solution for douching is done as follows.: 2 tbsp. spoons of dried flowers pour 1 liter of boiling water, let it brew for 30 minutes, and then strain.
Syringe should be 1-2 times a day from 7 to 10 days. The beneficial effect of decoctions of herbs was tested on many women.
Soda - another penny tool, accelerating the healing of ectopia. Douching with soda solution is carried out according to the same scheme as douching with herbs. At 2 tbsp. spoons of dry mix is taken 1 liter of water.
Within 15 minutes after the procedure, a slight tingling of the vagina is possible. Soda has anti-inflammatory effects. Due to this property, erosion is healed.
Do not douche a few recipes. It will be quite enough one, the most convenient for you.
Popular method of treatment of cervical erosion with sea buckthorn oil:
- how is the procedure
- does it hurt
- how to prepare for cauterization,
- what can the consequences of the procedure, the allocation after.
How to speed up the healing process, when it is possible to defeat the disease
In the treatment of cervical ectopia taking vitamins and immunity enhancing drugs would be helpful. Such means will give the body the strength to fight pathology, as a result of which the healing process will accelerate significantly.
Small damage can only be cured in 1-2 weeks..
A positive result will be only in the case of complex therapy and the implementation of all the recommendations of the doctor.
Chronic erosion cannot be cured so quickly.. In this case, it may take more than one month until full recovery.
If drug treatment still does not help to cure the disease until the end, do not despair. There are plenty of surgical methods that will definitely help. to cope with cervical ectopia.
Today, there are many methods and preparations that can permanently get rid of erosion. The sooner the disease is detected, the easier and faster the treatment will be.
What actually need to treat cervical erosion, experts will tell in the following video:
It is extremely important to undergo a routine check-up with a gynecologist.
Pills for cervical erosion: indications, popular drugs
Erosion is a common disease among women. For the timely detection and treatment of the disease, it is necessary to pass an examination at the gynecologist every six months.
Launched forms of erosion are accompanied by unpleasant symptoms and can lead to serious complications. Existing methods of treatment lead to a positive result and are selected by the doctor individually.
Tablets for cervical erosion are prescribed for the mild stage of the disease.
Preparations for the treatment of cervical erosion are prescribed strictly by the doctor, according to the results of a study of the vaginal microflora and the state of the mucous tissues.
Tablets are not prescribed for individual intolerance to the components of the drug, possible allergic reactions, the use of antibiotics is contraindicated in viral (herpes) and fungal (candidiasis) infections.
Antibiotics for cervical erosion should effectively affect pathogenic pathogens (chlamydia, Trichomonas, etc.). They affect the cell wall of the bacteria, which leads to the destruction or to stop the growth of microorganisms.
For the correct choice of an antibacterial drug, it is necessary to analyze the sensitivity of pathogenic microflora to antibiotics.
For complete recovery, antibiotics for cervical erosion are taken strictly according to the scheme, self-medication is unacceptable.
1) Acyclovir. Tablets contain the active substance acyclovir. The drug is highly effective against the herpes virus. The antiviral effect is due to the ability of acyclovir to integrate into the DNA of the virus and block its synthesis.
Contraindications for admission is intolerance to the components of the drug, breastfeeding, age up to 3 years. You should also carefully assign Acyclovir in violation of renal function, diseases of the nervous system.
For the treatment of the disease, Acyclovir is prescribed at a dosage of 200 mg 5 times evenly throughout the day, the course duration is 5 days. For the prevention of viral disease, the drug is used 200 mg 4 times daily.
The average price per pack of 20 tab. 200 mg - 55 rubles.
2) Famvir. The active ingredient is famciclovir, at a dosage of 125, 250, 500 mg. Acts on herpes viruses, shingles virus. In the body, penciclovir is converted to the active form. The drug is effective with low immunity, has an immunostimulating effect.
Contraindication is only an allergic reaction to the composition of the drug. In case of kidney pathology, dosage revision is necessary.
For the treatment of herpes with erosive states, accompanied by low immunity, Famvir is prescribed 2 times a day, 2 tablets per week. With normal immunity and primary diagnosis, take on day 3 of the table. on one, lasting 5 days.
The average price per package is 21 tab. 250 mg on 4000 rubles.
While taking antiviral drugs, intimate relationships should be abandoned, because the herpes virus is sexually transmitted.
Drugs with immunostimulating action
1) Immunal. The drug contains echinacea juice, which has a wide range of actions. It enhances immunity, strengthens the protective properties of the body, inhibits the growth of bacteria and viruses.
Immunal is contraindicated in the following cases:
- echinacea intolerance,
- the presence of systemic diseases (lupus erythematosus, etc.), connective tissue pathologies (rheumatism, etc.),
- tuberculosis, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, HIV or AIDS.
The course of drug treatment must be at least a week. Dosage depends on age, taken 3 times daily.
Average price: solution 50 ml 320 rub., Tablets 20 pcs. - 330 rub.
2) Polyoxidonium. The drug contains azoxymere bromide. Provides immunomodulatory, antioxidant effect, is able to remove toxins from the body. Reception Polyoxidonium increases the effectiveness of therapy, which reduces the time of treatment.
Not prescribed for intolerance to the active substance.
Dosage and treatment depends on the severity of the disease, is selected individually. Tablets taken before meals up to three times a day for 1-2 tablets.
The average price per pack 10 tab. 12 mg each. 700 rub.
Other options for drug treatment
Candles: Depantol, Hexicon, Sea-buckthorn, Fitorovye. Candles act directly on erosion, are a more effective method of treatment. For more information, see the article "Candles for cervical erosion."
Ointments: Vishnevsky, Levomekol, Vulnuzan and others are also used in gynecology. For more information, see the article "Ointment for cervical erosion."
Ways to treat pathology
As a rule, specialized methods are used to treat diseases of the cervix of the uterus, here are the most popular ones:
- Cryotherapy, a method involves freezing focal manifestations of erosion.
- Laser therapy. This type of treatment is very popular today.
- Radio wave therapy. Not less effective, but for certain reasons it is less often used than other methods.
- Electrocoagulation. Despite the fact that this type of treatment is painful, it is very often used for cervical erosion. This is because the method is quite effective.
But if the patient's initial stage of the disease and the foci of erosion did not have time to grow, the disease can be eradicated if you take special pills or candles. Such drugs will help relieve the inflammatory process in the cervix and accelerate significantly the recovery process of the mucous membrane.
Despite the fact that the tablets at the first stage of erosion of the cervix is very helpful, more often in this case, use candles. This is primarily due to the fact that the cause of this disease are pathogens such as: bacteria, infections and viruses.
Infection may appear:
- With unprotected sex,
- With frequent abortions,
- With hysteroscopy,
- During scraping.
To find out exactly the pathogen you need to take a smear on the etiological factor. In such situations, doctors prescribe antibiotics in the form of suppositories, the medication is administered, as a rule, at night and in the morning. If it was determined that the disease manifested itself due to an infection, it is necessary to treat your sexual partner so that the disease does not reappear after a while.
Most often, candles based on sea buckthorn oil are prescribed for cervical erosion. They are absolutely non-toxic and very effective, you can make such candles at home, for this, take a clean tampon and blot it in sea buckthorn oil, this method is no different from pharmaceutical preparations in its effectiveness.
If you are an adherent of traditional medicine, now we will describe to you the drugs that should be used for cervical erosion:
- Hexion. Excellent remedy that has anti-inflammatory effect and promotes other reparative processes. This tool has absolutely no side effects, so everyone can use it.
- Suporon It is very popular, preparations based on Tambukan mud, propolis and ginseng are still used for thrush. There are contraindications, therefore, before treating a pathology with this remedy, you should consult with your doctor.
- Depantol. The drug has an antiseptic effect. Improves metabolism, can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. May cause a side effect of burning in the genital area.
Among the diseases affecting the female reproductive system, this disease occurs most often. It is detected, as a rule, during a routine examination, and as soon as a diagnosis is made, the immediately asked question is: what is the safest way to treat the pathology? And is it worth doing at all?
The answer is always the same: you need to treat this ailment. With all this, it is necessary to treat in a complex way, at first the cause of the disease is established, and then the doctor is already starting to select the treatment methods appropriate in your case. How and the better to treat such a problem can suggest an experienced doctor.
In the first stage, a woman usually undergoes tests to determine the cause of the illness. In order to completely eliminate cancer, the doctor may additionally send for cytology and biopsy.
If the patient is diagnosed with inflammation, for successful therapy it is necessary to eliminate concomitant diseases. In this case, you must use an ointment that is applied to the swab and injected into the vagina. Thus, the drug directly affects the site of the affected area. The course of therapy is approximately ten days.
The most popular methods of treatment used for ectopia include:
- Radio wave therapy - this technique is quite young.It is based on the influence of radio waves on the erosive surface. Surgitron is today considered the most popular device in the treatment of radio waves. This technique has a whole list of advantages: the absence of pain, tissue regeneration occurs very rapidly, there are no scars, even non-pregnant women can use it.
- Cryodestruction is a technique in which infected tissues are treated with liquid nitrogen. The procedure is local and does not apply to healthy areas of the epithelium. After such an intervention for about fifteen days, the patient may show severe bleeding. Pros: no deformation of the vagina, painlessness, can be used to give birth to women.
- Laser coagulation is a method in which a damaged surface is treated with a laser. It must be emphasized that such radiation is absolutely safe for humans. The doctor can monitor the depth of the beam without damaging healthy tissue. The advantages of such an impact: diseased cells evaporate, there is no scarring, it is well suited for birthless girls.
- Diathermocoagulation is a kind of thermal effect on the epithelium. An electrical current is used in this procedure. Today this method is used very often quite widely. Nevertheless, diathermocoagulation should not be used for girls who wish to acquire a child in the future because they form scars. This procedure has a duration of 20 minutes and is accompanied by pain. After such a mini operation for four weeks, the loin can hurt. What kind of drugs from erosion prescribe, your doctor depends primarily on the infection, the stage of the disease and whether there are any related ailments.
Effective drugs against cervical erosion
It is necessary to treat cervical erosion, since complications can be dangerous, including organ cancer. Perhaps drug treatment of cervical erosion, the use of traditional methods or surgery. Tactic therapy is chosen by the doctor.
The disease is a defect in the mucous membrane of the cervix. She is diagnosed at the reception at the gynecologist with a mirror examination. Symptoms of the disease are practically absent, sometimes bloody discharge may occur after intercourse.
Cervical erosion is dangerous not only because it can interfere with normal delivery, which involves resorting to a cesarean section. Sometimes this disease leads to the formation of abnormal cancer cells.
The medicinal method is recognized as the most benign in such diseases as erosion. But it has a significant drawback: it can be effective only at the initial stage of the disease.
Often, drug therapy is used in relation to unborn women who plan to have children in the future.
Therapy involves the simultaneous treatment of cervical erosion and other gynecological problems. For example, such infections as herpes and chlamydia, as well as other inflammatory processes. They are the primary cause of the development of erosive formations.
Preparations for the treatment of cervical erosion are aimed at reducing the inflammatory process and the rapid healing of ulcers. The treatment will be effective in undeveloped cervical erosion. It is also shown to young girls.
There are medicines that contribute to the abstinence of abnormal cells and their replacement with new healthy tissues. This Solkovagin and Vagothil. The solutions are used by the doctor, inserting them into the patient's vagina.
When the infection process in the walls of the cervix is used an integrated approach to therapy. Fortifying and immunostimulating preparations are added.
It is worth remembering that the treatment can not be successful if you try to eliminate only erosion. It is necessary to deal with the causes that caused it. Therefore, an integrated approach to therapy is always applied.
These funds for oral administration is prescribed for the complex treatment of erosion. Tablets can be used in the following situations:
- As a fight against the virus.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- To restore metabolic processes.
- For tissue regeneration.
- To fight the infection.
Perhaps the appointment of such drugs as:
- Acyclovir It is used with the herpes virus, in which there is a weakening of the body and becomes susceptible to many infections.
- Immunal. Increases the body's resistance to infectious attacks, stimulating the immune system.
- Famvir Also eliminates the herpes virus.
- Polyoxidonium. This is an effective drug to improve immunity.
- Fluconazole. Needed if infection is caused by fungi. As a contraindication acts an allergic reaction to the drug, pregnant means prescribed with caution.
Features of drug therapy
Preparations for the treatment of cervical erosion have the following spectrum of action:
- stop inflammatory processes
- increase the protective functions of local immunity,
- contribute to the destruction of infectious microflora.
Drugs aimed at the treatment of diseases of the reproductive system, provoking the appearance of erosive foci. Medicines have a healing effect, contributing to the rapid restoration of soft tissues of the cervix, damaged by pathology.
Drug treatment of cervical erosion is predominantly carried out in patients who have not yet given birth, since with surgical removal of pathological foci there is a risk of a number of complications for the reproductive organs.
Erosion of the cervix requires complex treatment. Therapy includes the use of drugs in pill form, which deny the anti-inflammatory effect and increase the protective functions of the immune system. Therapy with pills includes the use of the following drugs:
- Acyclovir: it is prescribed when a woman has herpes virus in the blood, which aggravates uterine erosion and increases the risk of complications,
- Immunal: it is necessary to use this drug for a long course in complex therapy, it strengthens the immune system, preventing the development of concomitant diseases,
- Polyoxidonium: a strong immune stimulant, which has a inhibitory effect on the infectious microflora and helps to activate the regeneration process,
- Wobenzym: prescribed for the treatment of infectious genital diseases, which provoked the appearance of pathological foci, destroy the infection, stop inflammation,
- Fluconazole: used when cervical erosion is caused by the presence of a pathogenic fungus and infectious diseases in the organs of the reproductive system.
Medicines tablets prescribed only by the attending physician. Such drugs, which have anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating effects, are an important component of the complex treatment of this pathology, increasing the body's resistance to pathogenic microflora and contributing to the treatment of inflammatory processes.
The drug in the form of a suppository for vaginal administration has several advantages. The active ingredients penetrate immediately from the lining of the uterine cervix, promoting the rapid healing of the affected tissues, destroying the pathogenic microflora. It is recommended to use the following suppositories:
- Depantol: activates the process of tissue regeneration, destroys pathogens. Indication for use - true erosion, the recovery period after cauterization. The duration of the therapeutic course is 10 days,
- Genferon: antiseptic preparation, destroys the infection in the mucous membrane of the cervix, strengthens the local immune system. The course of treatment is from 1 to 12 weeks,
- Terzhinan: vaginal suppositories that have a complex effect - elimination of infection, increased immunity, relief of inflammatory processes.
Sea buckthorn candles are most effective for cervical erosion. It is possible to use them for the treatment of pathology during pregnancy, as there is no probability of the development of adverse symptoms and complications. Vaginal suppositories with sea buckthorn oil have a complex effect, relieve inflammation, soothe the damaged cervical mucosa, contributing to its rapid recovery. It is possible to treat the lesions with sea buckthorn candles for 2 weeks.
In the case of thrush with erosion of the cervix uteri fluomizin is prescribed - candles that restore the vaginal microflora that destroy the infection.
It is recommended to treat erosive foci on the cervix with local-spectrum preparations - ointments and solutions that have antiseptic effect, disinfect and destroy pathogenic microflora, eliminate inflammation, prevent the risks of complications. Applicable means:
- Levomekol in case of cervical erosion, it is used to wet swabs. The use of the drug contributes to the rapid healing of wounds from erosive damage. The tampon is smeared with ointment, inserted into the vagina for the whole night. Duration of use - 2 weeks.
- Miramistin during erosion of the cervix has a pronounced antiseptic effect, enhances the therapeutic effect of taken antibiotics. It is used for douching after intimacy, wetting tampons inserted into the vagina all night.
- Chlorhexidine - used for vaginal douching. For treatment it is necessary to buy Chlorhexidine in the form of a solution for internal use, which does not need to be diluted with additional water. Chlorhexidine is prescribed in complex therapy when the patient has infectious diseases of the reproductive organs that provoked the development of the disease. Chlorhexidine can be used in the treatment of pregnant women.
- Solcoseryl - ointment that has a powerful healing effect, activates the process of regeneration of soft tissues. Method of application - application directly to the affected area or the introduction into the vagina with a tampon. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. There is the likelihood of such adverse symptoms as burning and itching. The appearance of these signs requires the abolition of the use of Solcoseryl.
- One of the most effective drugs for complex treatment, which activates the process of soft tissue regeneration and promotes healing of wounds - Kolpocid, reviews of which prove its effectiveness, but also indicate one drawback - high risks of the appearance of side symptoms - itching and burning in the vagina. Appointed and in the presence of human papillomavirus.
- Solkovagin - the name of this drug is known to almost all women who have experienced this pathology and underwent its drug treatment. This drug, produced as a solution for a local spectrum of action, is applied directly to the affected areas of the cervical mucosa. The drug has a cauterizing effect. At the site of application of the medicine, crusts form, which fall off themselves within a few days, and in their place the tissue begins to regenerate and recover quickly.
Cauterization is carried out only by a gynecologist, for this most often use two drugs:
- Solkovagin. In addition to cervical erosion, this drug is used for cervical ectopia and pseudo-erosion. In a solution of this tool, a tampon is moistened and inserted into the vagina. The whole procedure is carried out in the conditions of a medical institution by the attending physician.
- Vagothil When it is used, the deformed tissue dies off, which lines the mucous membrane of the organ. When this happens, the replacement of dead cells with new ones is stimulated.
Tampons are used with the use of folk therapy and pharmaceutical medicines. There are practically no contraindications to their use. The only exception may be an allergic reaction to the components of preparations or solutions from medicinal plants.
Tampons are used as follows:
- Moistened in sea buckthorn oil and inserted into the vagina overnight. The course of treatment lasts from 1 to 2 months. You can use tampons starting from the first half of the menstrual cycle for 14 days.
- A tampon with Levomekolevoi ointment copes well with wounds. Inserted at night, in the morning douching is done. The course lasts 14 days. Remember that the ointment may cause side effects, so do not use it without a doctor's prescription.
- Methyluracil ointment is also injected into the vagina with tampons.
Removal of inflammation with candles
These medicines do not completely eliminate cervical erosion. They are only able to relieve inflammation and accelerate tissue regeneration. Candles are inserted before bedtime.
The most frequently used drugs include: Livarol, Hexicon, Evkolek.
At home, candles can be made independently, for example, on the basis of honey.
List of suppositories
- Depantol. The drug fights infection, disinfects and regenerates tissue. Depantol is used during true erosion or after cauterization. On average, the course of treatment lasts from 7 to 10 days, if necessary, it can be extended to 3 weeks. During therapy, a woman should not use soap while bathing, otherwise the effect of the product will not give the desired effect.
The drug is aimed at the destruction of germs in the vagina. At the first stage of application, a woman may feel discomfort in the form of burning and itching, with time these side effects will disappear. But the medicine will destroy all the germs that are in the vagina. Cocoa phyto candles. Their basis is made by vegetable components.
Thus, the composition of each candle includes: cocoa butter, juniper extract, tea oil, lavender essential oil. Each component has its own direction; together, the means can eliminate erosive formations in the cervix in the initial stages. Each course of treatment lasts 10 days. To achieve the desired result, on average you need to get 3 courses.
But they should be prescribed by a doctor.
In which cases are assigned vaginal suppositories:
- When violations of the vaginal microflora, which leads to ulcerations.
- With discharge with an unpleasant odor.
- With sexually transmitted diseases that triggered the appearance of erosion.
- With hormonal disorders that led to a violation of the menstrual cycle.
- With a large number of sexual partners.
Advantages of candles when used against cervical erosion:
- A complex of medicinal substances in candles can quickly reach the center of inflammation.
- The components of the candle are not able to disrupt the natural microflora of the vagina.
- The basis of suppositories is soft, under the influence of high temperatures, they dissolve, evenly distributed over the entire surface of the organ.
- Thanks to candles from erosion of the cervix is a softening effect on irritated mucous, relieves pain and discomfort.
All medicines must be prescribed by a doctor. Self-medication can lead to a number of complications. With the right approach to the treatment of cervical erosion passes without a trace. If you do not follow the recommendations of the doctor, then in the future there may be cancer.
Women after childbirth are advised to treat the disease in ways without the use of medication. This is due to breastfeeding the baby.
Treatment of cervical erosion medication: tablets, suppositories, ointments, antibiotics and other drugs of conservative therapy
Cervical erosion is often found in both very young girls and older women.
If before the age of 21 the disease can disappear on its own when the hormonal background changes, then after this period, erosion is considered to be a pathology that necessarily requires therapy.
Treatment of cervical erosion with candles
Before starting to solve the problem, the gynecologist must conduct laboratory and instrumental examinations to determine the extent of the pathology. Preparation for the treatment of cervical erosion with candles includes the following activities:
- Analysis of excision of a piece of pathologically transformed body tissue, followed by microscopic examination of it to determine the nature of the process (biopsy).
- Diagnosis of blood for syphilis and HIV.
- Research into the history of women of such serious diseases as herpes, hepatitis, mycoplasmosis, lesion of the vulva trichomonads, human papillomavirus and others.
- Colposcopy. Examination of the vulva, vaginal mucosa and cervix using a calposcope - a special medical device, akin to a microscope.
- Analysis of the composition of the vaginal microflora.
- Ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs (if necessary).
- Дополнительные исследования, которые назначает врач для установления реальной картины заболевания.
Only after obtaining a real clinical picture and in the case of diagnosing small local erosion, it can be stated that the preparation for treatment of cervical erosion with candles is completed, and one can proceed to stopping the pathology.
How is treatment of cervical erosion with candles?
Drug suppression of pathology is one of the most gentle ways to influence erosion. But it is used only in the case of a mild disease when the process is in its infancy. It is necessary to treat erosion, because later it can cause infertility, and even degenerate into malignant neoplasms.
How is treatment of cervical erosion with candles? Before proceeding to it, for any degree of pathology, primarily, it is necessary to normalize the patient’s condition itself. The complex of measures includes, if necessary: anti-inflammatory measures, methods of immunostimulation and normalization of metabolic processes, restoration of the menstrual cycle.
Only after the stabilization of the patient's state of the patient can we proceed directly to the treatment of erosion of the cervix with candles. The use of candles comes as a local antibacterial, antifungal or antiviral therapeutic agent. Vaginal suppositories affect erosion by contact. They contribute to the accelerated healing of wounds and ulcers, the restoration of the integrity of the mucous.
Vaginal suppositories have several advantages:
- Due to the soft texture and spreading when heated basis, candles evenly envelop the mucous membrane with its active components.
- There is a direct contact of the drug with the affected area.
- Candles contribute to the "washing out" of the pathogenic flora from the vagina, cleansing it.
- They do not injure the epithelium.
Answering the question: "How is the treatment of cervical erosion with candles?", - we can say that it is quite simple. The modern pharmacological market is ready to provide a wide range of versatile vaginal suppositories.
Sea buckthorn candle treatment
Sea buckthorn candles are most commonly prescribed. They have no contraindications and can be used even during pregnancy and lactation.
The scheme of their application is quite simple: one candle is inserted vaginally twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). Due to its constituent vitamins, fatty acids, such as, stearic, palmitic, linoleic and oleic, sea buckthorn oil effectively tightens ulcers and cracks, suppresses the inflammatory process. The recommended treatment course is about two weeks.
The only contraindication to the use of sea buckthorn oil is the individual intolerance to the body of a woman.
Hexion Candle Healing
Effectively restores reparative properties, is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, while stabilizing the vaginal microflora drug Hexicon, which has no contraindications in its recommendations, except for hypersensitivity to its components. Apply Hexicon suppositories similar to previous drugs intravaginally, one suppository one at a time in the morning and at night. The duration of treatment varies from seven to ten days.
This medicine is used one suppository twice a day (in the morning and in the evening before bedtime). The recommended duration of treatment is seven to ten days. If a clinical need arises, the course of treatment can be extended to 20 days.
To prevent sexually transmitted infections, prophylactically, vaginal suppositories can be used immediately after intercourse, but no later than two hours after coitus.
Do not use this drug for dermatitis, individual intolerance to the components of the drug and a tendency to allergic reactions.
The drug is administered once a day. Vaginal suppositories are best used before bedtime. With a mild disease, three to five days of treatment will suffice, with a severe disease, up to ten days.
Contraindications to the use of candles Livarol include pregnancy (especially the first trimester), breastfeeding, hypersensitivity to the drug.
Vaginal suppository is administered once a day at night, as deeply as possible. It is recommended that vaginal suppositories be inserted into the vagina, lying on your back, with your legs slightly bent. The course of treatment is six days.
This drug should be carefully, only on the recommendation of a doctor, to apply in the first trimester of pregnancy, with individual intolerance to the components of the drug, during breastfeeding.
Proktalno-vaginal Fitorovye candles
Drug created on a natural basis. Used by doctor's prescription. Usually once or twice a day. The course of treatment depends on the severity of the pathology. No obvious contraindications. The drug is not recommended for use only in case of individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
The basis of the drug is mineralized Tambukai mud (ginseng present in the composition, cocoa butter, propolis). The protocol of taking the drug is signed by the attending physician individually.
Intravaginal administration of suppositories lasts for 20 to 30 days, depending on the severity of the disease. Contraindications to the use of the drug is an allergic reaction to one of the components of candles Suporon.
It is fashionable to treat cervical erosion with candles made in the home (recipes of traditional medicine).
Treatment of cervical erosion with honey candles
For their preparation you will need only natural honey, which has already managed to be candied. Such a consistency is necessary in order to be able to "sculpt" easily.
Honey betray the shape of a vaginal suppository and for some time put in the freezer. These candles can safely use up to three times a day.
Do not use them only in the case when a woman has a tendency to allergic reactions to bee products.
During the period of treatment, it is desirable to avoid sexual contact with a partner. As practice shows, treatment of cervical erosion with candles is quite effective, especially when used simultaneously with other methods of influence on the pathological zone.
The content of the article
- Drug treatment of cervical erosion
- How to cure erosion of the uterus folk remedies
- How to treat erosion during pregnancy
What is the essence of drug treatment?
Cervical erosion is a fairly common ailment, characterized by the formation of small ulcers on the cervical mucosa. By itself, it is not dangerous and is not considered precancerous, but in an advanced stage it may increase the risk of cancer.
Modern medicine offers two options for the treatment of erosion - drug and surgery. The first method is effective if erosion does not progress, the patient is young enough, never gave birth, and plans to continue pregnancy. Unlike surgical, it does not leave scars that can interfere with the conception and carrying the fetus.
The drug method involves a comprehensive treatment with drugs that affect the cause of erosion, and also have anti-inflammatory effect and contribute to the restoration of damaged tissues.
Vaginal suppositories such as Depantenol, Dyuvaston tablets, and tampons with methyluracil or solcoseryl ointment, syntomycin emulsion and vegetable oils such as sea buckthorn and wild rose, can be used to speed up the regeneration of the erosion focus.
In order to speed up the process of the death of damaged cells and to promote their replacement by healthy epithelium, cytotoxic chemicals such as Solkovagin and Vagothyl are used. For a clear visualization of the boundaries of the lesion, the erosion zone is treated with 3% acetic acid, then the affected areas are lubricated with a solution of Solkovagin using sterile tupfer. Treatment with "Vagothyl" is carried out using a pre-moistened cotton swab, which is applied to the erosion zone for 1-3 minutes. As a rule, these procedures are performed by a gynecologist with a frequency of 2-3 times a week.
If erosion was caused by infectious diseases of the vagina, such as chlamydia, trichomoniasis, etc., then a positive effect will be achieved only if they are completely eliminated. For this purpose, special antiviral and antibacterial drugs are used. It should be noted that complex drug treatment also includes remedies that have a restorative effect and are designed to enhance immunity.
Is self-medication possible?
Erosion is a disease that does not tolerate independent decision-making. Only a specialist on the basis of data obtained as a result of examinations can select the right drug and assign an effective course of treatment.
In the early stages, it is possible to get rid of erosion without surgery, so it is very important to visit a gynecologist at least once every six months, even in the absence of any discomfort.
How effective is drug treatment?
The development of the disease takes place in several stages. At the first stage, the outer side of the neck is affected, then the pathology spreads in width and depth, capturing the entire epithelial layer.
It is possible to cure the disease with the help of drugs at an early stage. Preparations for the treatment of erosion are selected by a doctor, depending on the cause of the disease and the degree of damage. An integrated approach is important.
Details about cervical erosion at this link: https://matkamed.ru/eroziya/chto-eto-takoe
Therapy involves two stages:
- Anti-inflammatory therapy.
- Reparative (restorative) therapy.
The complex contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, immunostimulating drugs. When a sexually transmitted disease is detected in a patient (chlamydia, herpes, trichomoniasis), these infections should also be treated.
Drug therapy is the most benign, suitable for nulliparous women and for those who can not use physical or surgical treatment.
Indications and contraindications to receive
Doctors have resorted to the treatment of disease with the help of drugs in the following cases:
- The young age of the patient, the absence of children.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- The presence of chronic diseases precluding the use of other methods.
- Female infections that cause erosion.
- Severely reduced immunity.
However, it is not always possible to treat erosion of the cervix medication. Contraindications to take tablets can be:
- Intolerance of the components contained in the drugs.
- The presence of gastrointestinal diseases, kidneys, in which you can not drink pills, for example, ulcers, gastritis in the acute stage.
You also can not use antibiotics in the presence of a viral or fungal infection.
Ointments and solutions
Another method of treatment is the use of solutions and ointments.
Solutions used for cauterization erosion. This can only be done by a doctor. For example, solution Solkovagin has a mild effect, but heals erosion perfectly. Does not require pain relief and is well tolerated by patients.
For healing of erosion, you can use tampons with Levomekol ointment. Under its influence wounds are tightened, the affected tissue is restored. Alpizarin ointment, Viroleks destroy herpes viruses and chlamydia. After a course of these drugs, it is necessary to restore the mucous with the help of ointments Solcoseryl or Methyluracil.
The course of treatment lasts from 10 to 20 days, depending on the degree of the disease. The only condition when using candles and ointments - the rejection of sexual intercourse at the time of treatment.
Erosion is a common female disease. At the initial stage, there is a slight damage to the epithelium, therefore, conservative treatment with drugs is used. If you follow the recommendations of the doctor, you can achieve complete cure.