About this fact, as menstruation know everything. Television constantly rolls about the pads and their ability to protect the girl from leaking during periods of critical days. But, there is one "BUT". Not everyone knows the processes occurring in the female body during menstruation. Everyone is familiar with the fact that it hurts, it's unpleasant, that there is an opportunity to get your clothes soiled during menstrual flow. But why there are a lot of them, or vice versa a little, nobody thinks. If the monthly abundant, then guess that there are problems with the function of the genitals, it is possible. Few people know and think that with short and inactive menstruation, you need to consult a doctor.
Short periods - a reason to go to a gynecologist appointment
Why is the reduction of menstruation
Reducing the amount of discharge during menstruation, medical language speaking, hypomenorrhea, is a violation at the hormonal level. The reasons why this happens are different, depending on the age and lifestyle of the woman. Usually distinguish physiological or pathological nature.
- Physiological disorders include the disruption of the ovaries or one part of the brain, the pituitary gland. This list includes diseases such as endometriosis, pneumonia, diseases of the thyroid gland, kidney and adrenal glands. With such diseases, not only the amount of discharge is reduced, but also the period of their release - of critical days.
- Pathological disorders. They include: exhaustion, rapid weight loss, anemia, stress, surgery, hormonal drugs, the effects of chemicals (especially for women working in chemical plants).
- There are reasons that cause the female body to rebel and think about the wrong mode and attitude to yourself. Overwork, chronic sleep deprivation, physical and psychological stress, weight loss diets - all this is a way of life and thoughts in my head. They make the body panic and work in the wrong direction. This includes frequent climate change.
Adrenal glands may be responsible for reducing monthly
What are the symptoms of hypomenorrhea
Women are more afraid of abundant menstruation, but when menstruation is reduced, for some reason it pleases. Standard monthly go 5-7 days from increasing to decreasing, with a frequency of 21-28 days. Fewer days are a signal of body problems. The menstrual cycle has become smaller, it is painless, so why worry? But, over time, problems are added to the brief menstruation.
- Nausea and vomiting reflex.
- Pain in the lumbar region.
- Constipation or loose stools, it all depends on the work of the intestines.
- Bleeding from the nose.
A decrease in menstruation is not a pathology only in two cases: the first monthly adjustments (they can last for about a year) and the onset of menopause (females from 45 to 55 years old). But, signs of menopause can appear already in 35 years. It depends on genetics and if there were such cases in the genus. As for women and the formation of the menstrual cycle after childbirth, this is a separate issue.
Diarrhea and constipation often accompany short periods.
Reduction of menstruation after childbirth or abortion
- After childbirth, the woman begins bleeding and lasts about three weeks. After that, they can normalize and be full 1 time per month. And sometimes they shrink and become scarce. What is the reason? A woman carries a child about 40 weeks. The cycle disappears, as there is no ovulation. With the birth of the baby, the egg begins to perform its basic functions, the female body produces milk for the baby, and the woman herself is in the breastfeeding mode. The processes occur simultaneously and therefore the part of the brain responsible for the production of hormones, throws all the energy to restore the body after feeding and replenishing milk reserves. Therefore, the reduction of the menstrual cycle is normal and does not require treatment.
- Abortion has a very negative effect on the body and all the processes occurring in it. There is a hormone failure, menstruation may increase or decrease. It depends on what hormones are produced more. If, after an artificial termination of pregnancy in women, the menstrual cycle has decreased, this indicates that serious problems have arisen. Infertility is one of them.
How to check the danger of reducing the menstrual cycle
If a woman is overworked or is often on the move, there is a risk in reducing her period. There are diseases that can trigger their decrease or disappearance. How to understand, it is necessary, or not to go to the doctor?
First of all, it is necessary to exclude diseases. Take hormone tests and a basal temperature chart.
If everything is normal, then you just need to relax, relax and do its beauty. In cases of deviations of hormones or temperature, a visit to the gynecologist is mandatory. The sooner you do this, the faster your recovery will be.
Why is the menstrual cycle reduced?
The permanent cycle is established during the first two years after the appearance of menarche. Its duration is different for each woman, but ranges from 21 to 35 days. Under the influence of various factors, the duration may vary.
Such a situation is one-time, but in some cases repeated. The reasons for a short cycle of menstruation often lie in the violation of the diet or nervous overstrain.
Sometimes, changes indicate serious diseases that need immediate treatment.
- What signs indicate a problem
- Why it happens
What signs indicate a problem
A short cycle is not a disease and up to two times per year can be observed in healthy women. Consider this condition should be in conjunction with other clinical manifestations.
There are three types of proiomenorrhea (shortening of the menstruation cycle):
- biphasic cycle, in which the first stage is reduced - follicular. Ovulation is noted at an earlier period,
- biphasic with a decrease in the second stage - luteal. Ovulation occurs in a timely manner, but there is a short-term increase in basal temperature,
- single phase Ovulation does not occur at all, and the basal temperature is constantly changing.
In most cases, there is a reduction in the luteal phase. Despite the fact that the cyclicality decreases, the discharge becomes abundant and there is a long period.
The second and third types of disturbance that can lead to infertility are cause for concern. The fact that the cycle has become shorter is considered a sign of dysfunction of the reproductive system.
The appearance of menstruation on the 21st day is normal only if it is not repeated systematically and is not accompanied by additional symptoms, such as:
- pain in the lumbar region,
- vomiting and nausea
- emotional imbalance
- increased fatigue
- suppression of sexual attraction
In cases where the twenty-first day of the cycle becomes the first day of menstruation, a number of gynecological diseases may develop. At the same time, critical days are accompanied by the following symptoms:
- the duration of the menstrual phase does not exceed three days,
- the gap between the months is about two weeks,
- scanty, spotting.
Why it happens
Causes of shortening the cycle are pathological and physiological. Failure can cause both serious diseases and a number of external factors, changes in the body.
Not always a short menstrual cycle indicates health problems, but you still should not leave it unattended. Such violations in any case are the reason for the visit to the gynecologist.
Malfunctions of the body
Among the physiological reasons for the reduction of the menstrual cycle, there are diseases of the endocrine system, adrenal glands, kidneys and pneumonia. The pituitary and ovaries have a direct effect on the reproductive system, disturbances on their part also lead to an earlier appearance of menstruation.
Sharp weight loss
Reduction in the cycle of menstruation may be due to rapid weight loss. A strict diet is also capable of causing such violations, suggesting a significant reduction in calorie intake.
Such drastic changes are the strongest stress for the body, due to which the monthly cycle becomes shorter. Excessive leanness adversely affects the hormonal system. As a result, menstruation can stop completely.
The cycle can unexpectedly be shortened in case of successful fertilization. In this case, a woman has only scant discharge, their volume is significantly reduced.
If there are additional signs of pregnancy, you need to do a test, and regardless of the result obtained, go for a consultation with a gynecologist.
Minor bleeding is often noted not only during normal but ectopic pregnancy, which must be terminated.
This is a disease in which the endometrial layer thickens. The most dangerous complication of pathology is infertility. With the development of endometriosis, the menstruation phase may become shorter, and the discharge itself darkens.
During menopause, reproductive functions are gradually suppressed, and the concentration of hormones is significantly reduced. In this regard, the cycle of menstruation is shortened and a decrease in the volume of discharge is noted.
Thus, the body signals the completion of the ability of childbirth and the termination of the production of sex hormones by the ovaries. Following menopause, menopause begins, and menstruation stops completely.
Contraceptive pills can lead to hormonal disturbances and the appearance of menstruation ahead of time. After the cancellation of contraceptives reproductive function is restored, and menstruation appear in due time.
Such changes often cause inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
There are also simpler reasons for which the cycle was reduced. A day at 2-3 may fail as a result of hypothermia, nervous shock, changing climatic conditions or excessive fatigue.
With the appearance of menstruation before the prescribed period, it is necessary to conduct a full diagnosis, on the basis of which an adequate course of therapy is prescribed. Treatment will be carried out depending on which phase has undergone changes and what this process has provoked.
Conservative methods are used to restore reproductive health, but surgery is sometimes required.
According to the doctor's prescription, these groups of drugs are taken:
- vitamin complexes.
When inflammation of the female organs is detected, they resort to the use of antibiotics and local preparations that have an antiseptic effect.
Not always the reduction of the interval between menstruation is considered the norm. Such changes are caused by a number of diseases. To identify the cause and restore the previous cycle, you need to be examined by a gynecologist.
If you have weight problemsdo not despair! The main causes of age fat on the abdomen and sides are:
- increased appetite
- hormonal disorders,
- slow metabolism
- violation of the gastrointestinal tract,
- psychological problems.
Why cycle of menstruation decreased - causes and recovery
The female body is a subtle and well-coordinated mechanism, and the development of reproductive functions occurs at about 10-12 years of age, then menstruation begins. External indicator indicates puberty.
The menstrual cycle of each woman has features. For someone, a long cycle is considered normal, for someone - a short cycle. It all depends on the characteristics of the body. Its stabilization occurs in the first two years from the beginning of menstruation.
Sometimes a woman may notice that the number of days between months is reduced. Why it happens? What is considered normal, and when do you need to sound the alarm? What reasons can cause a decrease in menstruation in women?
Menstrual cycle: norm and deviations
It is considered normal if the menstrual cycle lasts 27-30 days. Deviations up or down for 5-7 days are quite acceptable, which may depend on heredity or other features of the woman's body.
The duration of each woman can calculate independently: it is easy to do. It begins on the first day of menstruation, and ends on the day that precedes the new menstruation for the next month. In other words, next month's monthly will be the first day of the beginning of a new cycle. This period of time will be the duration of one cycle.
It is considered normal if the menstrual cycle shrinks with age. So, up to 40 years, its duration can be reduced by 1-2 days per year, which is associated with a decrease in the functioning of the ovaries.
Changes in hormonal levels or malfunctioning of the ovaries can also cause a shortening of the cycle, and this can be caused by frequent stresses, heavy exercise, poor diet, gynecological diseases and age.
If we talk about pregnancy, then during this period there are no periods at all, and after giving birth they are restored. When breastfeeding may not be menstrual or they go irregularly, which is also considered the norm.
The menstrual cycle begins to recover when a woman stops breastfeeding.
The fact is that during lactation there is an increased production of prolactin (a hormone that prevents pregnancy).
A woman needs to follow the nature of the menstrual period and the length of the period between them, and if changes occur, be sure to visit the gynecologist. The doctor, after performing the diagnosis, will be able to determine whether this is normal or if treatment is required.
Why reduced monthly?
Why reduced monthly?
- Hormones are often to blame. Before giving birth, I didn’t notice how quot, holidays came, and they went 5-6 days, period 30. Now my period is reduced to 28 days and quot, holidays, 3-4 days go, rarely five and the first days are quite painful.
- There are many reasons for reducing the duration of menstruation, for example, hormonal failure, which happens after 30 years, childbirth, abortion, after canceling OK. An ultrasound scan is needed to measure the thickness of the endometrium in the first and second phases of the cycle.
- The number of “red days” depends on the intensity of sex life. If the quantity and quality is steadily declining, then the hormonal system of the woman calms down. Orgasm is associated with neural impulses in the brain, which signal the required amount of fertility hormones. No sex - no fruit. Nothing to give birth. After all, when a woman is breastfeeding, she also has no menstruation or scanty. It is possible that hormonal levels will be normal, and “these,” are only 3-4 days. This is normal. When blood is 5-7 days old, the load is greater for the body. In the diet, too, the body may not have enough strength for menstruation.
- With age and with a decline in the activity of sexual activity, hormones fall asleep and menstruation becomes less abundant and less prolonged. There is nothing terrible, there is no cause for concern.
- There can be a lot of reasons. The first of the reasons is hormonal changes. Months are influenced by age, sexual activity (and its absence or changes), the appearance of a child. For example, my age of 35 years began to take up to 3 days, the first is often abundant, but not like before, and after, two days at all a little bit. The following days there was no hint. Since by that time I did not have a child, I began to fear if it was a precursor of a serious hormonal failure or, even worse, of an early menopause. But it was not so scary. The child has successfully turned out, was born and has not affected the pregnancy at all. Now, 9 months after the appearance of the baby, the periods come again, go even more scarcely, painlessly and every few months. True, I still breastfeed. Hormones passed before pregnancy, everything was in order. So there is nothing to fear, I guess. Your main feeling during menstruation and after. If you do not see any other problems, then most likely everything relates only to situations in life. After all, the nature of menstruation is also influenced by stress, changing weather, changing climatic conditions (such as travel or travel), colds, workload and much more. So as not to worry, you can, if possible, take tests for hormones (male and female) , consult a gynecologist. Health to you!
- Sexual activity, age, psycho-emotional state, climate change, pregnancy, breastfeeding, hormonal medications affect the number of menstruation days. If life has not changed all, and everything goes on as usual, then most likely the reduction occurs according to age. Яйцеклеток вырабатывается меньше, месячные не обильные и число дней сократилось.
- There may be many reasons, such as hormonal failure, stress, physical work and a long list yet) Visit the gynecologist, take tests for infections, do an ultrasound. For example, I have 4 days to go, and the first two are only normal, and then just a little. Prepare herbal teas, my mom saw, when I didn’t fail, I found the recipes http: // howto-restore-the-menstrual- cycle.ru/vosstanovlenie-menstrualnogo-czikla-shy,narodnyimi-sredstvami.html
- Some versions seemed to me surprising (for example, about the relationship of the intensity of menstruation with the activity of sexuality). In a female and for practical reasons, I would be very happy to have shortened days). Worse, when the process is opposite - in the direction of increasing the period and increasing the profusion of menstruation. But you need to consult a gynecologist and an endocrinologist for reliability. Inspection + blood for hormones, ultrasound of the pelvic organs. I know that this can happen as a result of a sharp and strong weight loss.
- Usually, when a woman is at ease from sex, pregnancy, feeding, then the period comes regularly and decreases both by day and by abundance. The body is configured for mental work and is not going to reproduce offspring.
- Let's start with the fact that any system / organism failure is associated with the release of hormones. It turns out that if any problems arise on the hormonal level, this affects the body. often critical days are also a kind of stress for a woman’s body. There may be many reasons. Let us assume that a change of partner or a long abstinence from sex, or, on the contrary, frequent exercise has become an impetus for the body. stop the critical days. It is also possible another option, that after birth the number and interval of monthly decreased. But these or other options are just reasons. The root of the problem must be sought from the gynecologist. I advise you to contact a specialist for a more accurate reason. And it’s too early to rejoice that these days have become less. Go through the study as a result of which you will understand the true reason for the change that is so unexpected for you. Health to you!
Scanty periods, what is the reason?
Some women cannot understand why their monthly period has decreased. Indeed, in normal menstruation should continue for 7 days, profuse bleeding lasts about three days, then it declines.
Every woman should have at least 40 ml of blood. Please note, it is important to follow the changes of the body. If you notice that the amount of blood has sharply decreased, you need to urgently go to the gynecologist.
How dangerous is scant menstruation? What does she point to?
Noticed that this month almost did not use pads, tampons? Worth thinking! Perhaps you have a serious pathology. We can identify the main reasons for the decrease in menstruation
A large number of small cysts form on the ovaries. In addition to decreasing the number of periods, a large amount of hair appears on the body, the woman dramatically gains weight.
Problems with nutrition, refusal from a full meal can affect menstruation. Most often affects menstruation bulimia, anorexia. When a woman loses weight rapidly, constantly undernourishes, her menstruation volume is significantly reduced.
Often, problems with menstruation occur with hormonal failure. It can be caused by many diseases, by taking certain medications. Also, hormonal imbalance is characteristic of women after childbirth, breastfeeding.
The number of menstruation can be significantly reduced after suffering stress. Although some women after experiencing a nervous shock, the number of periods, on the contrary, increases. It all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism.
Rare pathology, which is characterized by adhesions in the uterus. It all ends in scanty periods, amenorrhea, sterility, miscarriage. The syndrome is characteristic of women who have experienced abortion by the method of curettage, dilatation. In addition, the syndrome develops after infection in the pelvic organs.
Intense physical exertion
When a female athlete prepares for a competition, she often has her menstrual cycle failures. At first, menses become scarce, then irregular. It all ends in amenorrhea.
Reducing menstruation in volume is the first common symptom of menopause.
The impaired work of the thyroid gland affects the menstrual cycle.
When combined with oral contraceptives, the amount of discharge is significantly reduced. Therefore, in this situation, the only solution is to refuse some drugs.
If you have a malfunction in the menstrual cycle, immediately go to the gynecologist. This symptom may indicate cancer of the cervix, other female organs.
This pathology rarely reduces the number of menstruation, on the contrary, menstrual bleeding is a concern for endometriosis.
Sexually transmitted infections and other disorders significantly affect the work of the reproductive organs. In this case, it is necessary to treat the underlying cause.
Menstruation in a woman in the form of drops, traces of blood can be brown. With scanty menstruation, such unpleasant symptoms appear:
- Constricts chest.
- It hurts in the lower back.
- Concerned constipation.
- There is dyspepsia.
- A person suffers from headaches, nausea.
Scanty periods are very painful, because the uterus is spasticly reduced. Some women complain of nosebleeds. With hypomenorrhea, the production of estrogens decreases, therefore libido decreases.
Often, scanty periods flow without pain, the woman does not notice them. Hypomenorrhea during puberty indicates natural hormonal changes, but it does not apply to pathology. For women of reproductive age, hypomenorrhea is a sign of a serious sexual disorder that can lead to infertility.
- When scanty periods accompany premenopause, no need to undergo special treatment.
- Women athletes enough to reduce the load.
In other cases, treatment depends on which disease has led to a decrease in the number of menstruation.
If you suffer from anorexia, bulimia, you need the help of a psychotherapist. Do you have polycystic ovaries? Required hormonal drugs. But in case of violations of the endocrine system, you need to pass the necessary tests.
Depending on the results, the doctor will prescribe a medicinal or surgical treatment.
To assess how dangerous the disease is, the doctor collects a history of the disease, examines the woman completely. Additionally takes a smear from the genital tract, conducts bacterial culture, PCR for genital infections. Equally important is the ultrasound of the ovaries, uterus, biopsy, histology.
If necessary, you may need to take vitamins, hormonal drugs, special antimicrobial agents. Homeopathic remedies have proved to be excellent, and they practically act in the same way as hormones.
If scanty periods are accompanied by weakness, depression, headache, apathy, frigidity, psychotherapeutic and physiotherapy treatment is necessary, with which you can get rid of a functional disorder.
So, you should understand that if you decrease the number of periods, this already indicates a specific disease. Do not tighten with a campaign to the gynecologist. You may have a serious pathology that requires urgent treatment.
In addition, you should pay attention to the way of life, whether you often experience stress, how to eat - these factors can also affect the menstrual cycle. In case of detection of gynecological disease, you can not refuse treatment.
Always carefully monitor your female health!
Why is the monthly cycle shorter?
Normal menstrual cycle - regular, lasting from 21 to 30 days with periods from 3 to 5 days. The rate of bleeding in this case ranges from 50 to 80 ml without taking into account individual characteristics. The ideal is a regular cycle of 28 days. A shortened cycle is a deviation that requires observation and treatment.
A pathological condition in which the intervals between menstruations are shortened, is considered proiomenorrhea. With this disease, bleeding comes often, scanty, lasting up to 2-3 days. Abundant bleeding is often observed.
Causes of a short cycle
The main reason is ovarian dysfunction, impaired production of female sex hormones, their restructuring due to new conditions for the patient. The individual factors are important.
If a short cycle is a variant of the norm for a woman, it will be useful to visit a doctor and clarify whether everything is in order.
A sharp, uncharacteristic reduction in the menstrual cycle is a serious cause for alarm and an immediate visit to the gynecologist.
Factors leading to proomenorrhea:
- Hormonal disbalance
- Period of menopause, early menopause, postpartum period
- Formation of a cycle (this is not a pathology)
- Inflammatory processes in the pelvis with pain, burning, changes in discharge
- Infectious diseases
- Tumor pathologies of the female reproductive system - cysts, fibroids, polyps
- Artificial, spontaneous abortions
- Endocrine Diseases
- Diseases of the chronic course
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Severe emotional stress
- Contraceptive use
- Menstruation may decrease due to injury.
- Abnormal development of the genitals, such as the bend of the uterus
- Weight reduction in a short time
- Concomitant gynecological diseases (endometriosis)
- Fasting, nutritional errors in the direction of poor vitamins
- Climate change
- Immunity problems
- Harmful environmental factors
Symptoms in context
In itself, the state when the menstrual cycle is shortened is not a disease. Cycle violation twice a year can occur without pathology. This condition should be analyzed along with other manifestations. Proomenorrhea has three varieties.
- The cycle is correct - two-phase. At the same time the follicular phase is reduced. Ovulation occurs before. Basal temperature is recorded in the normal range. The corpus luteum does its job normally.
- The cycle is two-phase. The luteal phase is reduced. Ovulation occurs in time. The basal temperature rises briefly. The dominant follicle matures. The corpus luteum ceases functions earlier than it should be.
- Single phase cycle. Ovulation does not occur. The follicle lasts longer. This state of it is called persistency, it is of short duration. The corpus luteum is absent. The basal temperature is variable. Observed changes in the endometrium until glandular hyperplasia.
More often reduced luteal phase. Despite the short cycle, women can have both heavy periods and long periods. The second and third subspecies of a violation of the cycle leads to infertility. Reducing the cycle time is one of the symptoms of dysfunction of the female reproductive system as a whole.
Common symptoms with a short cycle:
- Pain in the lumbar region
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased gas production
- Emotional discomfort
- Degradation of performance
- Decreased libido
- The duration of menstruation does not exceed 3 days
- The cycle is less than 21 days
- Menstruation 1 time in 14 days and more
- Lubricating, scanty discharge
It is important to distinguish between subjective factors and individual symptoms of the disease. During menopause, after childbirth, trauma, abortion, and with the actual disease, the gynecologist’s examination tactics differ.
In the first two years after the first bleeding, the cycle of the girl's monthly cycle is established, and his deviation towards the short is a variant of the physiological norm.
In some cases, the doctor will prescribe a pregnancy test.
In addition to the gynecological examination, analysis of discharge from the vagina and ultrasound, the patient undergoes blood tests with a goal to determine the level of sex hormones according to a specific physician's scheme. A schedule of measurement of rectal temperature for the entire menstrual cycle.
The gynecologist studies the quantity and quality of mucus in the cervical canal, and may prescribe additional examinations - colposcopy, x-ray methods, cytogram, biopsy, tests.
If pregnancy is important for a woman, she should be informed that fertility is restored before the first menstruation.
Short cycle treatment
The disease cannot be cured "by itself" without help from the outside. A timely visit by a woman to a doctor will result in the appointment, most likely, of conservative therapy and successful recovery. Treatment is selected depending on the causes and results of diagnosis. The goal is to restore the normal cycle for a particular woman.
- Hormone therapy. The goal - the restoration of the luteal phase. Effective hormones of the corpus luteum in the form of injections. The doctor will prescribe oral estrogen-containing contraceptive drugs. For desirable pregnancies, progesterone-containing medications, such as duphaston, are prescribed.
- Drug treatment. Frequently, hemostatic agents, such as dicinone, aminocaproic acid, are prescribed to tranexam. With associated inflammatory diseases, the doctor recommends antibiotic therapy, vaginal suppositories with antiseptic, antifungal effects.
- Vitamin C, E, K is important. Vitamin therapy is combined with hormonal treatment
- Diet therapy
- Moderate physical activity
- Physiotherapy - electrophoresis, magnetic therapy, phonophoresis
- Spa treatment
- It is not excluded therapy through surgery for tumors. Methods - laparoscopic, hysteroscopic, open surgery.
Important! Self-treatment is prohibited!
Cycle shrank: lifestyle
During treatment, a woman can additionally help herself. To do this, reduce the intake of spicy food, alcoholic beverages. Excessive physical exertion is contraindicated. Useful therapeutic walking (Terrenkur), swimming, breathing exercises.
It is better to avoid intimacy. The menstrual cycle has decreased - you need to be able to calm down. Effective and psychological correction of the patient, relaxation training.
For the prevention and timely response to disturbing symptoms, a woman keeps a “menstrual diary”.
- Be calm. Female reproductive health is dependent on mood, reaction to events.
- Be active. Exhausting workouts exacerbate the situation with the shortening of the menstrual cycle, moderate exercise of feasible sports will help to cope with the problem and avoid repetition.
- Control weight. Where there is an excess of adipose tissue, there is an excess of sex hormones. The dependence of the cycle on excess or hormone deficiency is direct.
- Eating rich in valuable ingredients in combination with phytotherapeutic agents. With the reduction cycle effective recipes of traditional medicine. For decoctions and infusions, onions are used, onions, bony, leaves, elecampane root, wild strawberries, ergot, tansy, calendula flowers. Freshly used juice viburnum ordinary. Any prescription requires coordination with the attending gynecologist.
If menstruation is shortened, then something goes wrong in the body. The key to successful therapy is largely determined by the timely referral of the woman to the specialist. A stable menstrual cycle will allow you to feel the full health and endure the child.
Is it worth worrying if the monthly decreased?
When the number of monthly decreased, it means there seemed to be some kind of malfunction in the body. And this can be a lot of root causes. When menstruation is not studying enough, doctors call it hypomenorrhea disease. This is due to the disruption of the functionality of the ovaries or the slimy layer of the uterus. The root cause of this can be significant.
Why is shrinking the number of monthly
Monthly start of the girl in this period, when in the uterus takes the removal of the upper lining of the endometrium.
Imagine the allocation of a certain mixture of vaginal secretions, mucus of the cervix and specifically the slimy layer, which is rejected. Menstruation must continue for about 3-6 days with an interval of 20-35 days.
The number of blood usually is from 10 to 80 milliliters. In this case, the girl does not have to feel powerful pain or discomfort.
A decrease in the monthly cycle can be accompanied by a decrease in the size of the discharge, the duration and frequency of the flow. For the first time monthly will be able to decrease even in adolescence. Doctors knit a similar fact with the innate pathologies of the sexual system.
Root causes for missing monthly
In reality, the root causes can be many and they can all walk a different temper. However, the main nevertheless are contraceptives, which affect the sexual system rather negatively.
Когда ограничение цикла и численности выделений длится достаточно долгое время, то это сможет указывать о задачах с щитообразной железой. The original disease can lead to a whole stop monthly.
Another root cause it is possible to read the extra weight, because when obesity accumulates in the body a very large number of estrogen, there is a female sex hormone. But with thinness, on the contrary, iron deficiency is shown, because of which the monthly course shrinks at a decent degree.
In some cases, the uterine lining is modified due to diseases like tuberculosis and other infections.
Abortion and artificial childbirth, due to which the girl’s sexual system is decently injured, also appear to be the main root cause of the monthly decrease.
Summarizing the results, it is possible to mark a whole series of root causes, due to which the monthly course has decreased:
- metabolic damage,
- imperfection of vitamins, iron and the rest of the body due to erroneous feeding,
- intense rework
- painful formation of sexual organizations,
- contraceptive use and most other drugs,
- deep soldering,
- fractional contact with chemicals and service in the radiation room,
- failure in the endocrine system.
You should not forget about the age category, since after 45 years soaring can be compressed due to the root cause of menopause, there is a menopause approach. The same thing looks the most to teenage girls, so the course could not yet be fully stationed.
Symptoms and healthy tips
Compress monthly can be noticeably or inconspicuously. Often modest discharge appears in the form of small drops of brown tone. And the shade can vary from clear to the most hopeless. In the case of non-abundant blood, the number of days also decreases in a decent degree.
As a law, a girl is quite elementary and lightly transferred to a narrowed course, so that he doesn’t find himself by any role. However, at times there are powerful cramping pain symptoms.
It turns out that thanks to the powerful uterus passes these days. In addition to this, the girl will feel a leading and deep disease. Vomiting and nausea, stool modification and nasal discharge are often enough.
When a gynecologist doesn’t get along for a long time, then the possibility of lowering sexual desire and producing infertility increases, therefore it’s simply necessary to immediately move to a gynecologist with the same initial properties.
He, in turn, will pave the scrupulous testimony and distribute suitable hydrotherapy due to the root cause of the origin of the hypomenorrhea.
You should not get very sick before the operation in the clinic, so that the limitation of the monthly cycle does not always indicate pathologies.
An example of when it comes out in the period of menopause in an older girl or in the time of sexual maturation in a girl, then this fact seems to be quite natural and does not have to cause alarm.
However, in another case, you need to go to an appointment with a professional and wish to see your own gynecologist. To study there is a special apparatus and lab, where organized analyzes go. Remember: only the doctor will fix the disease or its absence with accuracy.
Changing the length of the cycle - when you need to worry?
The duration of the female cycle in a normal state - from 21 to 31 days. During this period, maturation of the follicle, the release of the egg into the uterus and the rejection of the endometrium take place. Blood secretions go out within 3-6 days. A shorter or longer cycle can be considered a deviation.
During puberty, the reasons for a short cycle of menstruation can be many. In most cases, the undeveloped endocrine system has not yet had time to stabilize the level of female hormones. As a result, in the first year after the onset of menstruation, discharge may be rare (1 every 3-4 months) or frequent, but not abundant.
After the age of 45, more frequent menstrual bleeding is also possible. In the period before menopause, the hormonal background changes dramatically; this can affect well-being in general, and the female cycle in particular. In order for the process to proceed without surprises, it is recommended to contact an endocrinologist so that he prescribes drugs that will ease the condition.
In childbearing years, reduced menstrual periods can be caused by pregnancy or other diseases. It is worth worrying if suddenly critical days began to appear more often than after 20 days, while it does not matter whether they are abundant or not. To consult a doctor is to determine the nature of the blood, it may not be a department of the endometrium, and the usual bleeding.
The reasons for the reduction of the female cycle
The menstrual cycle can shorten for various reasons. Isolated cases are possible when changing external circumstances. For example, a bad cold can affect the onset of menstruation. Sporting overloads are able to bring down the schedule: if you do not calculate the load in the gym, there may be changes. Stress affects menstruation, climate change, frequent lack of sleep. If these causes are present in life, it is necessary to reduce their influence. The cycle is able to recover itself, if you relax, sleep.
Acceptance of hormonal contraceptives changes the duration of female rhythms. 21 days are taken pills, 7 days is allocated for menstruation. If earlier a woman had a long cycle, then it can be reduced. But at the same time it will be regular, not too plentiful. However, choosing a hormonal means of protection against pregnancy is important with a specialist, so as not to disrupt the body.
The change in the duration of menstruation is observed immediately after birth. If a woman is breastfeeding, the likelihood that a short cycle of menstruation occurs is very small. But if the baby is bottle-fed, the young mother under 8 months of age can have irregular menstruation. It is worth consulting with a doctor after 4 unstable periods, but there is no need to worry about it.
If there is no aforementioned reason, but the reduction of female periods is observed for more than 3 months in a row, you need to contact a specialist. This may be a sign of dozens of diseases, but it is impossible to identify them without the participation of a doctor.
How to treat a short female cycle
Treatment of short female cycles is possible only after passing the examination. Self-medication is dangerous. Only a correct diagnosis will allow you to go recovery course and get an excellent result.
If gynecological pathology is detected, the doctor prescribes drugs that solve this problem. Infections or inflammations are treated today for 2-4 weeks. Most often the process takes place at home, all procedures are painless. Modern drugs can solve such problems without complications.
When diagnosing an ectopic pregnancy, and a short cycle - this may be a sign of it, the doctor will suggest several solutions to the problem. Depending on the period, an optimal course for recovery will be adopted.
If the cycle failure is caused by hormonal disorders, then the endocrinologist prescribes medications that restore the balance of estrogen and gestagen in the body. Such treatment is longer, takes from 2 to 6 months. Required to be tested regularly to see the changes. But such therapy is necessary for the full work of the whole organism.
If the reason is anovulation or improper maturation of the follicle, it is important to undergo a course of therapy to avoid infertility. The recovery cycle takes several months, and this procedure helps balance reproductive function. Throwing this treatment is not recommended if the woman plans to have more children.
If the cycle is reduced due to age-related changes, the endocrinologist prescribes medications that make it easier to survive the menopause. They make a woman's life easier, help avoid mood swings, temperature changes and difficulties with menstruation.
Prevention of cycle duration changes
In order for a woman to pass her monthly periods, there are some simple recommendations that help to avoid difficulties:
- Avoid overwork, prolonged stress, heavy physical exertion.
- When changing climate or time zones, drink a course of vitamins in advance to maintain immunity at the time of the move.
- Avoid hypothermia. Cover the lower back on frosty days, do not get carried away with swimming in ponds with cool water.
- Give up random sexual relationships, they often cause infections that change a cycle.
- Regularly visit the gynecologist, monitor the state of the female organs, take tests to eliminate all problems that arise at the early stages.
- Give up self-treatment. For any diseases, consult with experts, and do not pick up drugs yourself.
- Contraceptives should be prescribed by a doctor, especially hormonal drugs.
- Wear cotton underwear, synthetic materials are not suitable for daily use.
- Take care of hygiene, take a shower at least 1 time a day. And during menstruation - at least 2 times a day.
The menstrual cycle is never reduced without a reason. It is important to identify it and eliminate as soon as possible.