The allocation of whiter from the vagina is considered the norm. Due to the secretion of the vaginal mucosa, the genital organs get rid of mucus, and in addition, bacteria and dead cells of the epidermis, blood residues after menstruation, and so on. But discharge from women can also warn of a failure in the reproduction system. The quantity, presence of smell, color and consistency of secretion periodically changes in women, which directly depends on various factors. We will understand the causes of discharge without itching and smell, and also find out what secretion is the norm for healthy women.
Causes of discharge that does not smell and itch
Many women are often interested in the origin of watery and transparent secretion from the vagina without odor and itching. Let's try to reveal this topic in more detail. According to experts, there are many reasons for the appearance of discharge without smell and itching in women. The main culprits of their occurrence is the natural process of physiology, along with infectious diseases. Vaginal secretion is usually odorless, and then it is considered normal. If there is a bad flavor, it will be one of the first signals of the appearance of health problems. But what does the discharge, which have no smell? What does the yellowish discharge without odor and itch mean? Often they are observed in women for the following reasons:
- Vaginal secretions may take a more fluid, and at the same time, a watery consistency (without odor and itching), and also become more abundant during ovulation (that is, at the menstrual stage immediately when an egg leaves the ovaries).
- Thick discharge without odor and itching, as a rule, accompany sexual intercourse. Against this background, the vagina produces a natural lubricant for easier entry of the male sexual organ inside. Due to this, both partners do not feel any discomfort during intercourse.
- The amount of non-dangerous white discharge without odor and itching in women may increase during the period of gestation. Such secretions also have no color or smell. This is a kind of necessary effective protection of the fetus and mother against infection in the body.
- Sometimes, such an odorless and itchy discharge can be provoked by the use of intrauterine devices, cream, contraceptives, and so on.
When do women have discharge?
In the event that before the menstrual cycle, during sexual intimacy or during pregnancy, there is a clear or mucous discharge of white color without itching and smell, then this should not be a cause for concern. A similar reaction of the body is considered characteristic. In that case, if the secret causes discomfort, has an unpleasant odor, or changes shade, then it is necessary to consult a doctor without fail. Atypical discharge may indicate diseases that should be treated in the initial stage.
So, whitening from the vagina in healthy women is observed during the cycle before menstruation. Natural secretions during this period are created by using the secret of the genitals. Thanks to the secretions it helps to moisturize the vagina, blocking the appearance of harmful bacteria. In the event that there is no infection in the body, the discharge, as a rule, is distinguished by transparency, white color and a small amount.
The consistency of secretions often varies, which directly depends on the activity of secretion and hormone levels. White discharge without symptoms such as itching, burning and smell, may have a slightly dull color, then this is also considered normal. Thus, the vagina gets rid of dead cells. The spotting observed at the beginning of menstruation (even if it is without itching and smell) may indicate the appearance of pathology. When discharge is cheesy, stinging, or accompanied by a delayed menstruation, you should immediately and without delay go to the gynecology for medical advice.
White discharge without odor and itching in the presence of pregnancy refers to a normal reaction of the body, occurring due to an increase in the level of hormones and increased blood circulation in the vaginal area. In the event that such secretions differ in abundance, then it is necessary to abandon the wearing of synthetics and narrow clothes for the period of carrying a baby. It is advisable to carefully monitor your personal hygiene, using daily pads. On vaginates, as well as on the condition of the unborn child, such vaginal discharge does not affect.
Occasionally, yellow, odorless and itchy discharges occur, but those in the early stages of pregnancy in some cases are a signal of the appearance of vaginal infectious pathologies and similar ailments. The most common ailments in pregnant women are fungal infections, which cause a selection of atypical colors. The discharge, far from the norm, can also occur in sexually transmitted diseases. In that case, if it was found that the secretion of the vagina does not correspond to natural whites, then you must immediately undergo a full medical examination. A timely visit to the doctor guarantees an easy, and at the same time a quick healing process.
When are there still clear, odorless and itchy discharges?
Discharge after intercourse and during it
The amount of secretion that is secreted by the vagina during or after intercourse is always increased if the woman has no problems with urinary function. Vaginal leucorrhoea, as a rule, plays the role of a lubricant, helping to avoid feelings of discomfort and pain when a partner enters the penis. But when the female secretion secreted when excited, changes color along with the consistency or acquires an unpleasant smell, then you need to consult a doctor.
Similar signs act as harbingers of venereal pathologies and not only. For example, cheesy, but at the same time white and too strong discharge indicates the appearance of thrush. Symptoms of an extremely unpleasant illness (trichomoniasis) are greenish vaginal secretion with a foamy consistency and severe itching. Thus, you should not risk your health once again and start the disease. Immediate therapy will certainly help to achieve a speedy recovery.
Thus, women can experience a variety of discharge, which is not always the norm. Next, find out which of them are considered natural.
What secretions are considered normal?
Such vaginal discharge include:
- The presence of vaginal secretion neoblnogo nature.
- The presence of a transparent white secret vagina.
- The presence of discharge without any smell (the secret at the same time has a barely perceptible, specific aroma, which is individual for each woman).
- The secreted secretion does not irritate the skin and the mucous membrane of the vagina.
- A yellowish, odorless and itchy discharge that does not cause pain, discomfort or burning in general.
What diseases say discharge?
As noted earlier, mucous discharge of white color from the vagina, normally, as a rule, do not differ in color or smell. Periodically their density may change, in some situations signaling the appearance of various diseases:
- Thick discharge, which has a dense, cream-like consistency, even if they do not cause itching and have no odor, speak of the likelihood of harmful microbes in the female body. The sooner the disease is identified, the more chances there will be of getting rid of its further development and characteristic consequences. The source of the occurrence of such secretions is often fungal, viral or bacterial pathology (less often it can be more serious diseases that require surgical intervention). The most common culprits of such secretions are thrush, along with infections of the urethra.
- Liquid secretion is considered normal only during ovulation or against the background of the luteal period. Constantly present watery discharge, accompanied by whitish streaks, are symptoms of inflammatory processes in the cervical canal and talk about its erosion. With this pathology, itching and odor in the secretions may be absent.
- When leucorrhoea does not stop during the entire menstrual cycle and resembles a stretching, dense snot, it is urgent to consult with a gynecologist.
Treatment of pathological secretions
To get rid of unhealthy discharge, you need to contact a specialist. It is possible to consult a gynecologist by phone. The specialist will conduct an examination and refer the patient to a laboratory study, the result of which will help to identify the causes of the discharge, uncharacteristic for a healthy woman.
After that, gynecologists prescribe an effective treatment in each case. Basically, the following methods of exposure are used for this:
- Treatment with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral or antifungal drugs. Type of drug depends on the causes of the disease. Most often, antibiotics are prescribed in the form of "Penicillin", "Tetracycline" and others.
- The use of medications that restore normal vaginal microflora. Most often used for this candles in the form of "Gravagin", "Clotrimazole", "Hexicon", as well as pleased with their counterparts.
- Conducting physiotherapy activities.
Consultation by a gynecologist on the phone is rarely when used. Most often you need a visual inspection. It must be emphasized that both partners must undergo treatment at once. This will avoid the recurrence of pathology. Next, we learn what popular methods are offered to women to eliminate such a disease as pathogenic vaginal discharge.
Treatment with folk techniques
Alternative medicine offers many recipes for the preparation of medicines that help eliminate abnormal secretions. They can be easily applied and made independently in the framework of home conditions.
One of such effective and useful tool is soda. The treatment of this product in traditional medicine is characterized by many recipes. For example, using soda can make local baths. To do this, take a spoonful of baking soda and iodine, add a liter of water. In the resulting solution you need to sit for about twenty minutes. This procedure is carried out at bedtime daily during the week. Soda can also be used as a douching solution. This requires a spoon of soda and a liter of purified water. Syringe is necessary three times. Baking soda can have a devastating effect on the fungal infection in the vagina.
It is used to treat odorless discharge and itching and pine. For the preparation of medicines required pine buds, which are necessary in the amount of 20 grams, they should be poured with two liters of boiling water. Next, put the tool to languish on the fire for about thirty minutes. At the end of time, leave the medicine to infuse for exactly an hour. After that, the resulting solution is douching procedure twice with odorless and itchy discharge.
Folk remedies can be very effective. A plant such as juniper is also used to treat pathogen secretions from the vagina. For treatment requires 20 grams of juniper fruit, which must be poured with a glass of hot water. Next, the drug is infused for approximately four hours. At the end of time, use a spoon three times.
Chamomile treatment can, with this ailment, have an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect on the female reproductive system. For the preparation of medicines from this plant should be five tablespoons of dried flowers pour three liters of boiling water. Insist on medication for about one hour. Then do the local bath for about thirty minutes. This procedure should be carried out once a day, just before bedtime.
It is important to remember that immediately before treatment with traditional methods, it is imperative that you consult with your attending gynecologist. The fact is that traditional therapy should not be used as the only true and independent treatment. The use of such techniques can be a useful addition to the main treatment, but only with the consent of a specialist who can competently assess the feasibility of such a way to get rid of the infection. Thus, the doctor will certainly help to choose the most effective drug in each individual case.
We examined the causes of odorless and itchy discharge.
Normal discharge in women
Having a permanent vaginal secretion is a physiological process that is the norm. In a healthy woman, discharge may change color, consistency, and profusion depending on the menstrual cycle.
The following types of vaginal secretions are considered natural:
- transparent, mucous consistency, moderate amount, profusion appears before ovulation, and in the middle of the cycle, vaginal fluid is yellowish and watery,
- secretions similar to cream or kissel appear in large numbers at the beginning of the menstruation cycle,
- minimal secretion of a kissel-like or cream-like secretion is a feature of the 2 half of the menstrual period,
- liquid white or transparent - can appear in women after intercourse,
- whites with bloody veins are observed before the onset of ovulation,
- brown vaginal secretion is possible at the beginning of hormonal-based contraceptive use.
Transparent discharge appears before ovulation
During pregnancy, white or colorless discharge without odor should be normal. During the entire period of gestation, their number can vary from scarce to abundant.
Table "Variety of vaginal discharge in color"
The natural healthy fluid from the vagina is virtually odorless. The appearance of stench is a sign of inflammation that has arisen as a result of a bacterial infection or disease in the pelvic organs.
By a specific smell, pathology can be identified:
- Sour smell from the vagina may appear after a change of sexual partner or be the result of changes in the microflora due to stress, hormonal disorders, reduced immunity. If the stench is accompanied by milky or curd discharge with white lumps - this is a thrush. A greenish or yellowish whiteness with a smell is a symptom of venereal diseases.
- Putrid - most often accompanies inflammation in the vaginal mucosa (colpitis) and in the urinary organs (gardnerella). Launched pathologies in the uterus and cervical canal can also manifest as purulent and succinic secretions.
- A rotten fishy smell is present when dysbacteriosis develops in the genitals. The stench is sharp and persistent, especially after intercourse, and the discharge is thick, with a grayish tint. The development of acute inflammation due to the ingress of anaerobic bacteria into the urogenital system is also characterized by a rotten odor of discharge.
- The smell of iron from the vagina occurs with cervical erosion. Vaginal secretions often contain streaks of blood after sexual intercourse. This is due to mechanical injury to the endometrium.
- The smell of acetone or vinegar is often in women with diabetes. The stench can also indicate a lack of fluid in the body, disruptions in metabolism, urinary infection or hormonal imbalance.
On the fungal infections and the presence of pathogenic microorganisms in the vaginal microflora say discharge, the stench of which resembles garlic, onions or yeast. But the sweet smell is not a pathology and occurs most often due to excessive consumption of sweet fruits, chocolates, marshmallow.
By consistency and structure
In addition to smell and color, the discharge at different times of the menstrual cycle changes its structure and consistency. In its normal state, it is a watery and fluid secret. In the middle of the cycle, the consistency becomes mucous or jelly-like, sometimes like snot. If negative changes begin to occur in the urogenital system, the discharge changes its character based on the specific pathology.
- Thick curdled liquid from the vagina with flaky or granular lumps is observed in thrush.
- Обильные пенистые выделения бывают при венерических заболеваниях (трихомониазе). Слизь при этом вязкая, тянущаяся.
- Скудная, похожая на сливки, жидкость желтоватого цвета характерна для гонореи.
- Липкая грязная слизь, имеющая клейкую и нитевидную консистенцию, сопровождает острый кольпит, запущенные воспаления шейки матки, инфицирование стафилококком, кишечной палочкой.
- Strong gelatinous, mushy or fibrous leucorrhoea from female organs is a sign of endocervicitis. Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the cervix can occur with purulent secretions and bloody veins.
Very scanty or dry discharge observed during menopause. However, a small amount of blood may be secret. How are the normal and atypical discharge shown in the photo.
Thick white discharge speaks of thrush
Normal female discharge
Which doctor to contact?
In case of pathological changes in the structure and consistency of vaginal secretions or the appearance of odor, you should consult a doctor. Problems of the genitourinary system in women involved in a gynecologist.
After inspection and thorough diagnosis, it may be necessary to consult other narrow specialists:
- an immunologist (for venereal pathologies),
- an oncologist (if a cyst or tumor develops),
- allergist (when profusion and smell of secretions associated with allergic reactions of the body).
To determine the cause of discharge with an unpleasant odor and texture, the gynecologist prescribes a comprehensive examination:
- visual and internal gynecological examination,
- vaginal, urethral and cervical smear,
- Ultrasound of the genitourinary system,
- general blood analysis.
Colposcopy helps to identify the cause of deviations
To normalize secretions, it is necessary to eliminate the source of pathogenic manifestations.
Based on a disease that has caused bad whites, therapy consists of several groups of drugs:
- antifungal agents (used for candidiasis) - candles and tablets Clotrimazole, Fluconazole, Mycomax, Flucostat, Pimafucin,
- antibacterial drugs (for bacterial vaginosis, various infections causing inflammatory processes) - Metronidazole, Clindamycin, Ornisid,
- Systemic antibiotics (for sexually transmitted diseases) - Ornidazole, Tinidazole, Metronidazole.
Clotrimazole - antifungal agent
Preparations are selected by a specialist individually for each patient. All features of the body, the nuances of the disease and the degree of neglect are taken into account.
Normal discharge is largely dependent on the hygiene and lifestyle of a woman. To prevent the appearance of atypical whiter, you must follow simple preventive measures.
- Daily intimate hygiene in the morning and evening with moderate use of special means and minimizing douching.
- Intelligibility in intimate life. The smaller sexual partners, the less risk of violation of the microflora of the vagina and infection.
- Use of contraception with unfamiliar sexual partner.
- Correct selection of hormonal contraceptives.
- Active lifestyle, moderate exercise, minimizing stress and emotional exhaustion.
- Timely treatment of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
Intimate hygiene twice a day.
Proper nutrition (fruits, vegetables, herbs, dairy products), drinking enough liquid, wearing natural underwear and minimizing bad habits - all this helps to maintain a healthy microflora in the vagina.
Leucorrhoea, clear secretion or mucus, like snot in moderate quantities and odorless, secreted from women is normal. If the color changes from cloudy to dark, it becomes thick, cheesy, frothy and accompanied by stench, we are talking about pathologies in the pelvic organs. Timely access to a doctor and high-quality diagnostics help to prevent serious complications, and quickly resolve the pathology.
Bacteriological study of microflora is a simple and effective analysis that allows to detect pathogens in various systems. The technique of bakposev on microflora is common in the gynecological, urological, oncological and surgical fields, it is also effectively used by dermatologists, gastroenterologists and otolaryngologists.
Bakposev helps to identify pathogens
What does bakposiv on microflora show?
Bakposev is a laboratory analysis that allows you to get accurate information about the microflora of a particular organ or system in the body.
This study makes it possible to detect pathogenic microorganisms:
- E. coli
- Candida fungus.
Bakposev identifies pathogens such as chlamydia
Bakposev helps to detect nonspecific growth of microflora, helps to identify the exact number of pathogenic bacteria, as well as draw up an antibiogram. The test takes into account the sensitivity of microorganisms to certain antibiotics.
Indications for analysis
The surrender of bacterial inoculation is necessary for the following indications:
- Blood is used for fevers, chills, and suspected intravascular infections. Also spread blood for sterility.
- The study of feces is used to determine dysbacteriosis in cases where a simple analysis of feces does not detect the infectious agent.
- Bacterial examination of urine is carried out with infections of the genitourinary system and urinary tract: cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, etc.
- Sputum surrender is required for the diagnosis of diseases of the lower respiratory tract, as well as for tuberculosis.
- A smear from the upper respiratory tract is taken for inflammatory bacterial diseases of the ear, upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Analysis of the urethra in men reveals sexually transmitted diseases, infectious diseases of the reproductive system and causes of infertility.
- Analysis of the vagina is done in gynecology with inflammatory processes in the urogenital system, with infertility, as well as during pregnancy planning.
Bakposev for cystitis
Preparation for bakposevu
To ensure that the results of bacterial studies are accurate and informative, you must follow the rules for preparing for the collection of analysis. These rules vary depending on the body of the material.
For 1-2 days before taking a smear from the vagina or from the cervical canal, women should not:
- have sex
- use gels and soaps for intimate hygiene,
- apply vaginal forms of drugs
- wash in the bathroom.
Before taking a smear from the vagina can not use gels for intimate hygiene
Before the procedure can not be washed, it is also advisable not to urinate in the last 2-3 hours before the procedure.
To take a smear from the urethra in men requires such training:
- for a week to stop taking drugs banned by the urologist,
- for 2 days to exclude sex,
- in the evening before the study, thoroughly wash the genitals,
- 2-3 hours before the fence try not to empty the bladder.
When sowing flora from the mouth should:
- for a week not to use antibiotics,
- 2-3 days to abandon antimicrobial sprays and rinses,
- do not eat in the morning before the examination,
- Do not drink 2 hours before the analysis,
- Do not brush your teeth, do not gargle.
You can not brush your teeth before taking bakposeva from the oral cavity
Taking semen for analysis requires:
- abstaining from sex for 5-7 days,
- rejection of alcohol for 3-4 days,
- ban on antibiotics for 2 weeks,
- thorough hygiene of the genitals before taking the material.
When analyzing the microflora from the nose, the use of sprays, drops and ointments for the nose for 3-4 hours before delivery of the smear should be excluded.
Sputum, blood and ear smears do not require special preparation: for these tests, it is enough not to use antibiotics a week before the test.
How is bacteriological examination carried out
For bacterial seeding, various secretions are taken from the human body:
- mucus from the upper respiratory tract,
- discharge from the cervical canal, vagina,
- the contents of wounds, ulcers and erosions.
The method of bacteriological examination depends on the organ of the intake: a smear from the ENT organs is obtained faster and simpler than material from the urethra or vagina.
Rate this article
(2 ratings, average 5,00 from 5)
Abilities and features of women
The woman is distinguished by grace and elegance, she immediately attracts the eye and stands out from the crowd.
Women are more prepared for concentration, relaxation and tolerance of difficult conditions. Girls in upbringing and education are more prone to languages and the humanities. They better draw, sculpt and dance. But over the years, a woman only increases her beauty and self-care. Girls have increased concentration.
A woman more gently and gently perceives the environment, the external environment. She is more emotional and words affect her more than actions, she loves with her ears and her inner state, the emotional level and degree of arousal depends largely on the words of a man.
Another feature is stress. The weaker sex is very susceptible in nature and the negative impact greatly affects the hormones and the internal state of the woman. Because of this, the menstrual cycle can be lost and even the function of conceiving a child is disturbed.
Hormonal system of the weaker sex
Any emotional outburst in the form of love, anger, goodness, hatred, happiness or sex greatly affects the hormonal system of any person, but especially the female one.
Hormones affect everything: height, weight, condition of hair, nails and skin. With the development of evolution and civilization, a lot has changed in man, but the internal secretion will not change anything. This is a complex system that does not undergo any changes, but strongly reacts to external factors.
Hormonal background can change, hence stress and mood swings come.
Hormones are the biological composition of active substances that the body secretes through female secretion. Their function is the regulation of the body.
Scientists during the science were able to recognize many features and functions of the body, and learned to understand what hormone of the body, for what function is responsible.
Thus, they develop hormonal pills, oral contraceptives, which are able to regulate the internal state of the secretion of the body and somewhat change its functionality.
There are also many external factors that can change hormones:
- stresses greatly upset the system and worsen the condition of the body,
- excessive diets reduce the supply of necessary substances and trace elements, at the moment when the body needs them,
- work on the night shift, frequent changes in the work schedule and time zone changes affect the human condition,
- excessive exercise and exercise stop the production of a certain type of hormone, and the male part begins to prevail over the female,
- badly damaged ecology and the presence of parasites in the body affects the hormonal background.
Female hormones and their value
The female body is endowed with certain hormones, which are absent in men. Each of them are responsible for their function, many factors can affect the failure, even those that were transferred in childhood: ARVI, FLU and other infectious diseases.
There are main types of hormones that regulate the leading functions in the human body.
Strong changes of these hormones occur in several periods of a woman’s life: the moment of puberty, pregnancy and even abortion and menopause - the final stage.
Progesterone is a pregnancy hormone. It prepares the inner layer of the uterus to secure the embryo, suspends the menstruation cycle and prevents the uterus from contracting for favorable development of the fetus.
Estrogen stimulates the maturation of the eggs before menstruation. Under his influence, and blood secretion occurs in conjunction with the eggs.
Luteinizing hormone as it controls the work of the above mentioned hormones and monitor the correct work of the sex glands.
Each of these hormones is very important and the slightest change in them is immediately demonstrated through the behavior and condition of the woman. Therefore, their norm should be regularly monitored and maintained.
The rate of female secretions
In addition to mood disorders on the basis of hormonal background, the woman also experiences external discharge. The woman's vagina is a very active organ that constantly deals with the metabolism and with the help of secretions cleanses the body of all that is superfluous.
Women encounter secretions constantly and daily, but some of them are considered the norm and are perceived by a woman calmly, and when others appear, it is worth sounding the alarm.
Discharge, which has a sour smell, unusual texture and changed color indicate an infection or a disease of the internal secretion of the female body.
Any change, embarrassing woman should push her to visit the gynecologist and make a check to identify abnormalities and the result of the disease.
When secretions do not always require treatment, and there are rules for which you do not need to worry: the discharge is transparent in color, does not have a pronounced smell, they are not particularly abundant. Such secretions may occasionally disturb a woman, but do not worry about your health.
Colorless mucus is secreted by the glands located on the cervix and their function is to cleanse the female ways, they disinfect the vagina and prevent the ingress of bacteria, it would be considered not normal for their absence, so it should be taken calmly.
No one can establish exact volumes in the discharge, but they should not bring discomfort. The volume varies constantly and depends on the phase of the menstrual cycle. There are some factors that change the abundance of the selection: sexual arousal, severe fatigue, sudden climate change.
Other types of discharge
In addition to the normal secretions, there are others that already indicate disruptions in the rhythm of the body. These symptoms indicate a malfunction of the female secretion. If a woman discovers a blood clot on underwear that is released outside the menstruation regime, this indicates abnormalities.
Such discharge should smoothly pass into the menstruation and then stop. Most often this is observed in representatives who are protected by a spiral method or when using oral contraceptives. If the discharge lasts for 1-2 months, then you don’t need to worry much, for a long period, the gynecologist can reveal a serious pathology.
If there is a yellowish discharge with an unpleasant smell, then this may indicate sexually transmitted infections: gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, thrush and others. In this case, an urgent need to pass tests and start treating yourself and your partner. But there is also a variant of the fact that a woman is in a position and then such discharge is considered the norm if her state of health is not worsened.
An infectious disease produces a sour odor in women and a thick, cheesy consistency. The unpleasant smell of discharge in women indicates the prosperity of life of harmful microorganisms in the vagina. They live and eat, giving off a sour or even rotten smell. Discharge with a smell necessarily require a visit to the gynecologist in order for him to prescribe treatment.
Especially attentive women need to be during pregnancy, visit a gynecologist and monitor the discharge, each trimester, they may differ somewhat in their appearance and texture. When a blood discharge occurs, a woman in a position should immediately consult a doctor.
Methods of normalization of the vaginal microflora
With the appearance of unpleasant symptoms in the female body, anxiety and excitement begin.
Should I worry? And how to treat unpleasant discharge?
With the appearance of unpleasant symptoms, many women arrange treatment on their own, without having a medical education and no idea that it is possible not to cure the infection, but only harm the body.
A modern woman does not always have time to go to the hospital, but before prescribing a treatment, you should at least read the information and take an online test to determine the disease.
In the case of going to the hospital, the attending physician will prescribe hormones and smear tests. In order to avoid the re-emergence of a treated parasite, it is necessary to regularly maintain hygiene, wash at least 2 times a day and regularly change clothes. Underwear should be from natural fabrics and fit snugly to the body.
Also a big role in the microflora is nutrition, should be excluded from the diet of seeds, too fatty, fried and smoked food. More to introduce in your diet vegetables, fruits and dairy products, to maintain the level of acidity in the body. To prevent treatment, you can periodically arrange syringes with special solutions, they disinfect the vagina, and prevent infections and bacteria.
And yet, at the first symptoms of the appearance of any infection, a woman should consult a specialist for examination and testing. Самолечением заниматься порой не просто бесполезно, а даже опасно. Берегите себя и свой нежный женский организм.
Прежде, чем узнать, как избавиться от различных выделений, нужно знать, что может спровоцировать появление белей.
Cause a pathological process can:
- Unbalanced diet, the predominance of carbohydrates in the diet.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Bad habits, including nicotine addiction.
- Violations in the bowels.
- Worm invasions.
- Long-term use of hormonal contraceptive pills.
- Long-term antibiotic therapy, especially if antibacterial agents are used without a doctor's prescription.
- Hemolytic diseases.
- Congestion in the pelvis, which can be provoked by hypodynamia.
- Non-compliance with personal hygiene.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Wearing synthetic underwear.
- Frequent change of sexual partners, not using condoms during casual sexual intercourse.
- Childbirth, artificial or spontaneous abortion.
All these factors cause changes in the vaginal microflora. Against the background of a cured or untreated disease, cocci and anaerobes begin to multiply, and dysbiosis develops. Discharges appear, whites become copious, turbid. They have an unpleasant "fish" smell.
With sexual contact, itching and discomfort are often noted, and cracks may appear on the mucous genital tract.
Depending on the color and nature of whiter, you can pre-set the diagnosis.
Color and nature of discharge depending on the disease
Yellow discharge from women usually indicates dangerous pathologies that should not be treated on their own at home. Self-medication can lubricate the clinical picture of discharge and leucorrhoea become uncharacteristic, which makes it difficult to make a diagnosis, and therefore the appointment of an adequate treatment regimen.
Highlight yellow characteristic of the following pathologies:
- Inflammation of the appendages, also called adnexitis or salpingo-oophoritis. In this case, the pathological process affects the ovaries and fallopian tubes. The disease is characterized by abundant bubbling secretions, whites may be with a greenish tint.
- Salpingitis is an inflammatory disease that affects only the oviducts.
- Allergies, such as sanitary pads or intimate hygiene products.
- Colpitis or vaginitis is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the vagina, which can be caused by streptococci, staphylococci, influenza bacilli, intracellular parasites.
- Ectopia or cervical erosion.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, such as trichomoniasis, chlamydia, gonorrhea.
If such vaginal discharge is observed, only a doctor should prescribe treatment, as self-treatment can only aggravate the situation and cause chronic disease.
When scarce leucorrhoea of the same color is observed, it may indicate a sluggish infection in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
The appearance of whiter greenish tint is usually characteristic of pathologies of the genitourinary system. When they appear, do not delay the visit to the gynecologist.
Become a cause of greenish discharge can:
- sexually transmitted diseases (trichomoniasis, gonorrhea),
- weakening of immunity
- taking certain medications
- childbearing period
- mucosal pathology,
If the leucorrhoea is accompanied by pain, burning and itching, then the diagnosis can not be accurately set without laboratory tests.
Brownish spotting, which for a long time is observed before or after the end of menstrual bleeding, may indicate pathological phenomena affecting the uterus. They can occur with polyps, abnormal growth of the endometrium, the appearance of uterine mucous membrane cells in other organs. If such secretions are observed during pregnancy, then this is a dangerous symptom, as it indicates a detachment of the chorion or the ovum, as well as the threat of miscarriage.
The appearance of pre-or post-monthly pink sukrovichnyh discharge in appearance similar to diluted blood, and having an unpleasant odor, indicates that a chronic inflammatory process occurs in a woman's body, which affects either the mucous layer of the uterus or the cervical canal.
The bleeding may indicate erosion of the cervix, microcracks of the vagina.
When, during menstrual bleeding, a woman notes in her large clots, this may indicate such pathologies as:
- cervix bend,
- bleeding disorder,
- vitamin B deficiency
It may also be associated with the use of the intrauterine device as a contraceptive by a woman.
How to get rid of brown secretions should be solved only by a specialist, since many pathologies in which they appear require surgical treatment.
If purulent whites appear, it is worthwhile to seek qualified medical assistance as soon as possible. In this case, the prescription of antibiotics is mandatory, which must be selected only by a doctor. If you start the disease, it can cause serious complications, including infertility. When a woman has not only purulent leucorrhoea, but also vomiting and fever, the treatment of discharge should occur only in a hospital.
The pus secreted from the genital tract may indicate genital infections such as trichomoniasis and gonorrhea, as well as a severe course of oophoritis.
Purulent thick discharge, which is accompanied by mucus and increase after intestinal emptying, characteristic of purulent inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis). In case of incorrectly treated cervicitis, endometritis, pyelonephritis, peritonitis can occur.
It is important to know how to quickly get rid of the secretions of different colors. If there are grayish, whitish and greenish discharge with an unpleasant odor, this indicates the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Bacterial vaginosis or gardnerellosis develops.
To provoke a pathology can:
- weakening of immunity
- hormonal imbalance,
- pregnancy and childbirth,
- diseases of the digestive tract,
- non-compliance with personal hygiene,
- frequent change of sexual partners
- taking contraceptives, antibiotics,
- cyst, polyps,
- surgical treatment,
- hit in the genital tract of foreign objects.
The appearance of white discharge cheesy consistency with a yellow-cream tint, accompanied by bloom, which can be seen on the labia majora. Discharges have a sour-milk smell; in addition, the patient has itching and burning in the vagina. All these symptoms are characteristic of candidiasis or thrush.
To provoke the disease can errors in diet, use:
- large amounts of carbohydrates
- carbonated and caffeinated beverages, beer,
- fatty, spicy, salty,
- spices, mayonnaise, ketchup,
- yeast dough.
Sometimes a cheesy white discharge may occur with genital infections caused by chlamydia, mycoplasmas or ureaplasmas.
Discharge can be observed not only from the vagina, but also from the urethra, which indicates the presence of an inflammatory process in the urogenital canal. If urethritis does not detect and start treatment in time, it can cause serious complications. Most often prescribed antimicrobial and antimycotic agents. Additionally, you can use traditional medicine in the form of douching and baths.
If the nature of the discharge does not change during the entire monthly cycle, this may indicate the admission of oral contraceptives or infertility, with no signs of inflammation.
It must be remembered that leucorrhea is a dependent pathology, but a symptom of some disease. How to treat them should be decided by the doctor depending on what diseases provoked this symptom.
The gynecologist can make the correct diagnosis on the basis of anamnesis, bimanual examination and laboratory tests.
If vaginal discharge is observed, the treatment is primarily aimed at eliminating the pathological process. Quite often, when they appear, antibiotics are prescribed, which cannot be self-treated.
The doctor can prescribe tablets and capsules for oral administration, as well as prescribe vaginal suppositories, douching herbs (chamomile, calendula, sage) or drugs, such as furatsilinom.
The doctor will prescribe the following medications:
- When trichomoniasis prescribed protivotrihomonadnye drugs based on metronidazole (trichopol, flagel), tinidazole (tiniba), ornidazole (gayro, tiberal). These drugs are available in the form of tablets for oral administration (they are recommended for use in girls who do not have sex). In order to cure a disease, both sex partners must be treated. For men, anti-trichomonas are prescribed in tablets.
- Antifungal agents are prescribed for thrush. The choice of drugs is quite wide. Nystatin in tablets or in vaginal suppositories, fluconazole-based preparations (flucostat, mycosyst), which are available in the form of capsules for oral administration, may be prescribed. Men rarely have symptoms of thrush, but they can be carriers of the infection. With sexual intercourse, a woman will again have a recurrence of candidiasis. For men, preparations for the treatment of thrush are prescribed in the form of tablets or ointments, for example, they prescribe zalain cream.
- When gonorrhea is prescribed antibiotics. Usually prescribed drugs based on doxycycline (unidox solutab).
- With the development of chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis, antimicrobials are also prescribed. Usually, several types of antibiotics are prescribed, and azithromycin-based medications (sumamed, zi-factor, azitrox), amoxicillin (flemoxin soluteb), and jemacin (vilprafen) are often prescribed. At the same time with antimicrobial agents prescribed drugs that restore the intestinal microflora.
- When urethritis, depending on the pathogen, either antibiotics or antifungal agents are prescribed. To do this, you first need to identify the disease provoked. Among antibiotics, macrolides (azithromycin), cephalosporins (ceftriaxone), fluoroquinolones (ciprofloxacin, oflaksatsin), penicillins are prescribed. Of the anti-mycomic agents, fluconazole and nizoral are prescribed.
In addition to drugs, it is important to adjust your diet.
The following foods and drinks should be discarded:
- coffee, beer, sweet soda,
- salty and fatty dishes,
- canned and marinades,
- sunflower seeds.
Vegetable products should prevail in the menu.
It is important to observe intimate hygiene. The normal microflora of the vagina itself can protect the female body from most pathogenic microorganisms. It is necessary to wash away a maximum of twice a day with the use of special means, it is desirable that lactic acid be present in their composition
Additionally, you can use physiotherapy (ultraviolet therapy) and recipes of traditional medicine.
Medicinal herbs for the treatment of secretions
It must be remembered that any recipes of traditional medicine can be used after consultation with the gynecologist, and they should be used only in conjunction with medicines, as medicinal herbs can not cure the inflammatory process or fungal infection.
Also, we must remember that vegetable raw materials have their own contraindications, for example, they cannot be used in case of individual intolerance. In this case, they can cause allergies.
We get rid of adnextex by the following methods:
- Take 10 g leaves of sage, nettle, thyme, barantz, horsetail, chamomile oak bark. Add 2 liters of boiling water to herbs, place the dishes on the stove and, after boiling, support on the stove for 5 minutes. The fire should not be too strong. After the broth is removed from the stove, it must be infused for 30 minutes and filtered. The resulting decoction during the first week should be doused in the evening every day. After that, even for 2 weeks with breaks between douching in 2 days.
- You can mix in equal quantities of honey and propolis. They need to be melted, the resulting mass should be moistened with a cotton swab and inserted into the vagina. Tampons should be entered in the evening and left inside until the morning. In the morning it is worth washing up with warm water.
With the development of vaginitis for douching, you can use the following recipes:
- For 1 liter of water, take 200 g of wild rose berries, put them on the stove, and as soon as the broth boils, the gas must be turned off. Cool and filter broth. Sprinkle in the morning and evening for 1 month.
- Mix 1 tbsp. Chamomile and Potentilla. Brew herbs 1 liter of boiling water. As soon as the infusion has cooled, it must be filtered. Need to squirt before bedtime. The course of treatment can vary from 1 to 1.5 months.
With the development of candidiasis, you can douche a solution of table salt (2 tablespoons), soda (1st. L.) And iodine (10 drops). First, you need to dissolve the salt in 1 liter of hot water, and when the solution cools to 40 degrees, add soda and iodine. They need to douche 2 times a day for 7 days. When the symptoms of thrush pass, you need to douche for another 2 days to recover and eliminate the risk of recurrence of the disease.
With the development of problems in a female, caused by gonococci, chlamydia, trichomonads, it is possible to douche for 10 days with any solution prepared according to the following recipes:
- For a glass of warm water, take 5 chopped garlic cloves and leave them overnight. Then, filter the infusion, and douche them 2 times a day.
- At 0.5 liters of boiling water take 20 g of Hypericum grass. Leave the infusion for 3 hours, then strain it through several layers of gauze. Syringe them twice a day.
With these diseases, you can make sit-baths with thigh grass. To do this, brew 25 g of raw materials with boiling water (0.5 l), pour the resulting solution into a warm bath. You need to take it within 30 minutes. It is advisable to do this before bed, every day. The course of treatment should last 1 week.
When inflammation of the urogenital canal, you can use the following recipes of traditional medicine:
- Take 100 g of raw parsley, pour it completely with milk and put the dishes in the oven until all the liquid has evaporated. The resulting mass is divided into 5 equal parts and take it inside during the day, with a break of 2 hours. The duration of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Pour 1 tsp. dried cornflowers flowers pour a glass of boiling water and insist for 30 minutes. After that, infusion filter and take inside 30 ml 3 times a day. The course of therapy is 10 days.
With the development of inflammation of the oviduct (salpingitis), plantain decoction can be taken. Brew 1 tbsp. medicinal plant materials 300 ml of boiling water, place on the fire and boil for 5 minutes. The resulting decoction is divided into 3 equal parts and drink during the day. Drink decoction need for 10 days.
Also, you can take alcoholic tincture of echinacea. On 2 tbsp. raw materials need to take 250 ml of alcohol. Set aside for 3 days. After that, pour a glass of water and take the tincture of 5 drops. The interval between doses should be 3 hours. The course of treatment is 5 days.
If there are whites, it is worth as soon as possible to contact a gynecologist. The doctor will correctly set the diagnosis and tell you what to do to get rid of the pathological secretions.
Normal discharge: signs and causes
Due to the lactobacilli that are in the vagina, secretions are often white in color. Thus, a favorable environment for conception is created, and the development and growth of harmful microorganisms is blocked.
Signs of normal discharge:
- color transparent, white, cream sometimes with a yellowish tinge,
- do not have a specific smell,
- consistency: liquid, slightly watery, less often - eggs similar to protein,
- by quantity, they should not exceed 1 tsp,
- expressed stronger after sexual intercourse, with sexual arousal, before menstruation.
The reasons for this kind of phenomena are often several basic factors that each woman experiences in life. After intercourse, the appearance of a white secret during the day is the norm. During the period of ovulation for one or two days white liquid discharge may be observed. During pregnancy, perhaps, this phenomenon occurs most often, but you should not worry about it. It is recommended to consult a specialist when red and brownish veins appear.
- When pregnancy. Occurs due to hormonal dysfunctions. The blood supply to the genitals is enhanced, and discharge appears as a snot is transparent. In the third trimester, the production of mucous structures increases. Liquid secret can be called pathology only before childbirth.
- After childbirth. In this period, after 6–8 weeks of bleeding from a woman, transparent, odorless discharge is again observed, as it was before delivery. Pathology is a discharge with an unpleasant odor, color, as well as accompanying itching and burning.
- After menstruation. The presence of mucous whites during this period is the norm for every woman. As in other cases, deviations are considered: discoloration, smell, and the manifestation of various symptoms of irritation.
Mucous secreted substance is considered to be the norm. Непрозрачными они становятся уже на белье в течение дня из-за наличия клеток эпителия.The secretion of mucus, which does not have a strong odor and does not bring discomfort, is also confirmation of the normal functioning of the ovaries.
During the day a woman can stand out about 2 ml of secretion. Do not worry if it has a white tint, as this is the result of cleaning the vagina. The structure and quantity is directly related to the phases of the menstrual cycle.
- From 1 to 7 day. The secret of a pink or brown shade is highlighted, which increases in volume from the second to the third day and may be accompanied by the release of clots. By the fifth day, the release of the secret of this kind is reduced, for some it passes completely.
- From 5 to 14 days. During this period, the egg matures. Special appearance of whiter at this time is not observed, they can stand up to about 2 ml per day. Color can change from white to yellow.
- From 14 to 15 day. The period of ovulation. This period is characterized by the greatest secretion of mucus due to the maximum level of estrogen. Often at this time watery discharges are observed, as well as sticky and more lasting.
- From 16 to 28 days. Premenstrual period. The work of the reproductive system diminishes, the volume of the secret coming out becomes smaller, but at the end of the cycle a new surge is possible.
In addition, this phenomenon may be the result of climate change, a stressful situation, hormonal use, allergies and hygiene.
Watery discharge like water in the first weeks is a sign of pregnancy. But if an unpleasant smell is added to them, this is a sure symptom of an infection in the body.
Important! Liquid, transparent discharge in the third trimester is a “bell” about the possibility of premature birth.
Sour smell of discharge
This symptom indicates the presence of thrush in the body. Another confirmation is the fact that they are curd. Common symptoms may be blurred and occasionally remind of themselves.
Often the cause of this kind of phenomenon is caused by several major factors: hormonal changes in the body, pregnancy, stressful situations, increased fatigue and overwork. Also, thrush can be a consequence of eating spicy foods, manifestations of allergies, climate change, taking antibacterial drugs, damage to the mucous membrane during sexual intercourse. Undoubtedly, this phenomenon is influenced by the wearing of poor-quality synthetic linen and non-compliance with the rules of hygiene.
Important! Only a doctor should deal with the treatment of thrush, only he can adequately determine the causes and prescribe the correct treatment. Douching with soda, chamomile and potassium permanganate can lead to complications.
Thick white discharge
The appearance of thicker whiter can be prevented. But for this it is important to follow some guidelines.
- do not douche with chloride preparations,
- you can not often change sexual partners,
- Before using any medical products, carefully study the instructions,
- follow the rules of hygiene, during menstruation often change the pads.
If the whites of yellow color do not bring any discomfort and are not accompanied by unpleasant symptoms, then, most likely, there is no reason to worry. Although, according to experts, the norm for secreted secretion is white and transparent color, in many cases when it gets on the underwear, it turns yellow. Therefore, it is not necessary to talk about the inflammatory process. Perhaps the reason lies in a change in hormonal levels, taking birth control pills and stress. Also, the output of the yellow secret with clots can be observed after intercourse, if the seed fell into the vagina.
The secret of brown color often indicates the presence of blood in it. Depending on the amount of blood gives different shades of secretions: red, pink and brown. The secreted secretion with a brown tint appears in the case of an insignificant source, since the blood coagulates before going out and darkens as a result.
Causes of brown secretions may vary. This phenomenon is accompanied by many factors. Consider the situations in which it is safe and when a doctor is required.
- Mechanical damage to the mucosa. These include douching, abortion, cauterization, erosion, and birth trauma. If the damage occurred during gynecological manipulations, the doctor necessarily warns the patient about it. Brown discharge often does not require special treatment, after injury the epithelium is restored on its own.
- Intermenstrual period. Occurs due to hormonal disorders or taking contraceptives.
- Inflammatory changes. The mucous membranes become more sensitive and are easily injured, and as a result begins to bleed.
- Intrauterine device. In the place where the spiral is attached there is a small area of inflammation, so the epithelium is easy to cause injury. If such a phenomenon occurs on an ongoing basis - you must remove the spiral.
In addition, pseudo-erosion can also cause brown secretions. The mucosa, where ectopias are located, is usually inflamed and may bleed. If the brown secret appeared after a delay, then you need to do a pregnancy test. In the postpartum period, women have lochia, which also have different colors from red to brown. They pass independently and do not require treatment.
Important! But still brown discharge deserve special attention, as sometimes it can be the cause of a polyp, endometriosis or fibroids.
Odorless green discharge
Odorless greenish secretions can be caused by bacterial vaginosis. The causes of this disease are many factors: stress, taking antibacterial drugs, weak immunity, pregnancy, inadequate care of the intimate area.
Bacterial vaginosis leads to disruption of the composition of microflora and analyzes can show gardnerellosis. When this disease is secreted gray-white or green secret, it has a fishy smell, which exfoliates the film. The disease also manifests itself in painful urination and pain during intercourse.
Another cause of green secretion is trichomoniasis. This disease is difficult to diagnose, with a small amount of secretions secreted, and the irritation of the genital organs is not particularly strong.
The next reason is acute inflammation. For diseases that are chronic, leucorrhoea can be slightly expressed. If the disease is at the initial stage of development, we can expect abundant secretions. In some inflammatory processes, temperatures may range from 37 to 37.5 ° C.
Important! Green secretions require the intervention of a physician.